There isn't a single good country in the world that is majority black/ruled by blacks

>there isn't a single good country in the world that is majority black/ruled by blacks

Why are blacks so subhuman?

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lower delayed gratification senpai.

Such a simple measurement but it speaks epics about the life path of a person.

>inb4 nubians

But we wuz kangz when whitey lived in caves, remember that.

What is America?

>USA
>good country

BOTSWANA
O
T
S
W
A
N
A

We have evolved differently.

Caucasians have evolved towards high trust societies, low time preference and romantic love.

Negroes evolved towards outrunning the cheetah and muh dicking hoes.

Each is a master of one's own environment, but when placed in the other one's environment, they have a hard time.

That was the punchline I was originally going with but it's much funnier to just call them the kaffirs of the black man.

We owned most of the ancient civilization while your subhuman albino neanderthal asses were fucking inside a cave. We built the Pyramids while you cumskins were scratching your dirty neanderthal asses.

You envied our success so much that thousands of years later after pillaging and raping our civilizations you fabricated history to make it look like they belonged to YOU.

what the hell?

Caucasians are subhuman neanderthals from Central Asia. We Melanoids were inventing civilization while you albinos were flinging shit at each other in caves.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

Don't take the bait. This faggot is probably a /pol/lack impersonating a kang.

Islam is a slave religion that subjugated our people. All those places where Arabs lived today we used to live. All those ancient civilizations the Arabs are given credit for were owned by us in reality.

Obama is a weak Islamic Marxist and a slave to the Albinos.

You guys couldn't have been that great, if you were conquered by a bunch of shit-flinging subhumans.

/pol/ is a bunch of fatass Albinos thinking they're the masterrace. Ironically they're even more inferior than the average subhuman Albino.

They only conquered us because we were distracted. It took a whole world of Barbarians to bring us down.

>Someone always takes the bait.
This is why we can't have nice things.

this must be the same person

A truly great people wouldn't have gotten distracted
Bruh I'm babysitting, I'm bored af, I got nothing better to do than entertain myself with shitposting

The fuck you talking about cumskin.

We were overwhelmed by the amount of unwashed barbarians we had to deal with. We were superior to our enemy in every way.

Here's why I know he's not really black. Not cringy enough. No spelling mistakes. Knows all the right kang memes. Consistent.

(Me)
Oh, and most important. He knows how to use a trip code. A black person would have never figured that out.

Actually i'd say that proves he really is black.

Most white people pretending to be "kangz" use unrealistic internet ebonics which these type of black people never use.

Typical cumskins thinking only white people can be behind a computer.

Obviously not in every way if you lost

We are more intelligent, athletic and cultural than albinos.

How are we not superior?

What about numerically?

Ghana is pretty nice m8

doesn't like 1/4 of botswana's population have HIV or something

Yes. We were even more superior in that area.

Everything Albinos, Arabs, Asians and Jews use today we invented. We are the true masterrace and were not always slaves like we are now.

Is a lone beetle superior to a mass of ants if it is eaten by them?

Yes. The civilized man will always be superior to the barbaric even if they bring his demise.

you contradicted yourself here you said you only lost due to the enemy having numerical superiority

Not only was the whole world facing us, they also used barbaric tactics which we refused to stoop to.

So you were more numerous, smarter, more athletic, and had a superior culture, yet still lost?

Seems kinda weird to me, senpai

You'd have to be some real retards to be enslaved by your own invention

Bermuda and Botswana.

So you were inferior in battle tactics then, being held back by spooks

So you lost because you weren't willing to use all tactics available to you?

Y'all couldn't have been that smart then

The fucking barbaric albinos used barbaric tactics which we refused to stoop to.

Get it through your fucking head cumskin.

They stole our inventions and destroyed our knowledge. There is so much lost knowledge today because of what those cumskins destroyed.

That makes us the civilized man and the albinos cumskin barbarians.

>spooks make you superior

The spooks lost because of spooks.

Heh.

This is the kind of shit cold, depressed cum skin philosophers come up with. Had Stirner lived today he would've been just another white boy who shot up a school.

You're just upset that you have biologically inferior battle tactics

Running around with a spear naked is not superior battle tactics, Albino.

So superior battle tactics is the person who loses to someone weaker than himself running around naked with a spear?

Ive always felt so bad for that kid

You albinos shouldn't be proud of destroying knowledge and history. It's funny how you react when someone educated calls you out for fabricating that shit.

Don't feel bad for that little cumlet. He did worse to my ancestors.

Whites confirmed for warrior master race

if you really were superior you would have stopped us. you're no better than the neo-nazis who claim they are the superior aryan race yet somehow lose repeatedly to jews

knowledge and history are spooks

Albinos confirmed for barbaric subhumans

Yes we are because unlike the fatass neo nazis on Stormfront we are actually superior. Our Melanin gives us superior intellect, athleticism and culture. Albinos have lost that melanin and are inferior in all those places.

White boy school shooter logic.

when i get a tan it doesn't raise my IQ. if melanin makes you inherently smarter why do blacks score lower on IQ tests?

>Melanin gives us superior intellect
Why do blacks score lower on the ACT?
>athleticism
Fastest mile, swimmer, biker, and so on is proof enough anyone with enough time can be athletic not just shit skins
>culture
All of which you stole from whites

IQ statistics are often fabricated to make it look like albinos and asians score higher.

Pretty much every statistic released by whites is fabricated or skewed in some way. White fabricated history to make it look like they owned the civilizations our ancestors owned because they were jealous of our culture.

>Ethiopia
>Mali, Ghana, Songhai empires
>Zulu kingdom
>Kingdom of Kongo

Google before posting.

>I'm inferior, no it can't be ur all just liers!!!
You have you be fucking kidding, if blacks are better in every way why didn't they do anything great in Africa when left alone, why are all the countries filled with the superior people's so fucking shitty. You have to be seeing holes in your own logic at this point or your just a troll fucking with us

give me the real, unfabricated results then

Please explain why Yakub, a BLACK man, fabricated WHITE people in the first place? WHITE people are BLACK people's problem. Deal with it.

We started civilization. Albinos just fabricated history to make it look like they did.

I do not have the manpower to give you accurate results. The Albinos know the truth but are hiding it.

Yakub was created by the Nation of Islam and i do not subscribe to their beliefs. Islam is a slave religion. I am an atheist.

so then you have no evidence showing that blacks are smarter than whites is what you're saying

I can't gather that evidence but it is a scientific fact that the more melanin you have the more superior you are.

The Albino governments actually have this evidence but they refuse to release it.