What is Veeky Forums's thoughts on Optima batteries?

What is Veeky Forums's thoughts on Optima batteries?

if you don't buy walmart batteries, you love Jew cock in your mouth

Fuck off and stop shilling this shit we just had this thread yesterday

>battery that barely lives 2 years vs a battery that lives 7-10 years and doesn't give off nigger juice that corrodes everything

Unless your offroading or putting this in your boat, don't buy one unless you like wasting money.

WTF with this thread? It keeps getting reposted every month. Is this one of the topics on rotation by troll posters spamming threads just to push good threads off?

Probably. Same with the "DUDE DIRECT INJECTION LMAO" threads/posts

More like NeverStart amirite?

They are pretty good. They will probably last longer than your normal battery. They really excel in deep cycle-- marine and RV use. This is because they are good at taking the pounding of those applications.This physical stress can cause problems for other batteries.

I have never used them in the car. Never felt it necessary. Just buy a normal one with the best warranty to cost ratio.

>3 yr free replacement
>same as the optima warranty

lmfao

I wonder how many times you'd have to replace the optima battery vs the walmart one

not enough times to offset the cost

you can even buy a semi-decent socket set for the money you save from not buying the (((optima))) battery

But this is the one time where spending a little more is better user

Or just buy a Costco battery, or literally anything else that costs the same if not even less than the walmart battery with a better warranty

>But this is the one time where spending a little more is better user
>paying twice as much for a battery with the same warranty as the cheaper one

how can people be this dumb?

You seem to be under the impression that the only 2 batteries in existence are walmart batteries and optimas

Keep bending over for the Walton family's circumcised cocks

Which battery do you prefer? Do tell.

Bought a Costco battery for $70 and it has an 8 year warranty, dunno if they still do it

Just bought 2 yellowtops for a vehicle that sits for long periods of time. They're supposed to be better at being stored and still having juice to start the vehicle. For $450 in batteries, I would hope they last awhile.

hmmm

What's your point?

Brotman is the current chairman and Catholicism is the religion you identify as if you don't want the public to know you're atheist or Jewish

Keep up those mental gymnastics

>this one guy who doesn't run the company isn't a Jew therefore your argument is nullified!

>muh jews
Keep up the good work /pol/

>t. Jew
Go suck on more baby foreskin, kike

>Catholicism is the religion you identify as if you don't want the public to know you're atheist or Jewish
That's not how you spell "protestantism"/"presbytarianism"

friendly reminder that presbytarians literally sponsored and funded and defended a group of puerto rican terrorists who conducted multiple bombings and assassination attempts in the USA in the 20th century

Not even Jewish but keep projecting /pol/tard

>have a junkyard battery
>old like 2005 neverstart
>bought and threw in car
>hasn't died even in cars i know have slow drains
>worked great in 10 degree weather

Fuck buying new batteries, going to a junkyard and buying a nice desulfated used battery is the real shit

Had one in my 1500 that I didn't drive for like, 18 months.

Put it on a trickle charge for 15m and it cranked right up.

Then I let it die again because I reconnected the head unit/back up camera faggotry.

Woops.

Still charges and holds though if I don't do that.

Seems fine, and they're like half weight of the fucking normal ones.

Super capacitor bank + 20w solar panel trickle charger that doesn't require effort on my part when?

>I'll just say he is projecting! There is no way he'll recover from this!
Day of the oven when

>half the weight

Now you are singing some praises there

I've been threatening to get one for my C3 vette for ages since it sits all winter (on a trickle charger but still) and the battery is behind the driver seat and a total pain to get out since its at an awkward angle

10F isn't cold

A bit less, probably. I can pick it up with the handle head height to drop it in my truck from ground level.

Can't come anywhere near doing that with the old Diehard.

What's the longest a car can sit without being turned on before you need to start looking at charging the battery?

When it doesn't start retard

I mean PA is rather temperate so its about as cold as it can get here

Maybe snowniggers in Wisconsin/Minnesota may have it too cold for that to work, but anywhere that doesn't reach a few degrees north of absolute zero may benefit from that little bit of advice.

Fuck paying walmart $80 for a battery when you can buy one for $25 at a junkyard that works

>When it doesn't start retard
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I meant should I consider testing the battery with a meter if it's been sitting for longer than 1-2 months or what

depends on a lot of things

Both my cars have slow drains, one from my nig rigged radio and the other from a phantom 1.2a drain that I haven't been able to find

both won't start if they sit over a few days without being on a slow charger or started

>he doesnt like nigger juice

LMAO I WAS LIKE LMAO you fucking cuck

>Super capacitor bank
Explosive energy discharge when?