Tfw not allowed to like cars as a hobby because i am not white

>tfw not allowed to like cars as a hobby because i am not white
>tfw not allowed to buy or sell cars and motorcycles on craigslist because I am not white
>tfw not allowed to work on my car because I am not white
>tfw not allowed to buy/drive certain cars because I am not white

Post ways that /pol/ has ruined Veeky Forums for you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAIMoRuzps4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IKTF, OP. It's socially acceptable on Veeky Forums to be a literal cousinfucker who lives in a trailer (caprifag), but god forbid you have brown skintone while being in the vicinity of an automobile

The fuck? I know people of all races that like cars. I'm black and I love and work on my car. Stop letting those fucking losers influence you, Veeky Forums is cancer for thought.

/pol/ is a good way to break "the conditioning" if you were raised leftist but when you take a step back you see that /pol/ is far from without faults either. You don't like your race's stereotype? Change it. Be an example to others. Be Detective Joe West and not Tyrone McGangbanger.

>You don't like your race's stereotype? Change it. Be an example to others. Be Detective Joe West and not Tyrone McGangbanger.
I'm not black but you're either being intellectually dishonest or simply hand-wavingly dismissive if you think that one person is capable of changing the macro-perception of an entire demographic

I know it's difficult for whites to comprehend that since whites don't have any "bad stereotypes" about them that can be applied to them as an entire group/race/demo, but what you're saying is like telling someone
>You don't like the stereotype of Subaru drivers? Change it brah, don't vape and don't put a bunch of dumbass stickers on your car and don't hoon it out everywhere

That might change that particular person's image w/r/t Subaru drivers but it really does nothing to change the fact that 99/100 other Subaru drivers are vapelord hoonigans with more stickers than paint visible on their cars

So blacks are just niggers, send em all back

>ITT: having this thin of a skin
fake brown people detected
t. nissan driving mexican

>cant live my life because scary internet people

c u c k

Poorly worded, I should have said break the stereotype. I drive a foxbody mustang with shit paint. I am not sexually attracted to my cousin, I don't run over C&C crowds, I don't do the "muh merican muscle shits all over your import trash" schtick. Don't let what you can't change worry you.

This post is so pathetic ugh

Actually it's a VW but still same stereotype

More like "cant live my life because people will refuse to do business with me based on things I literally cannot control"

Not an argument, though?

I can't disagree with you but it still doesn't change the simple fact that others are defining my existence for me, whether it's factual or not.

I refuse to believe someone will outright not do business with you outside of a /pol/lack.

>tfw not allowed to like cars as a hobby because i am not white
Car enthusiasm is a nonwhite mans game. Not sure if you've ever been to a car meet, but the demographics are way skewed towards nonwhites compared to the local demographics.

>tfw not allowed to buy or sell cars and motorcycles on craigslist because I am not white
Craigslist is absolutely dominated by Mexicans. I've never sold something on CL that wasn't bought by a Mexican. And 90% of the things I look at are owned by Mexicans. Craigslist is overwhelmingly nonwhite.

>tfw not allowed to work on my car because I am not white
White western culture has actually lost its value on hard work, so working on cars while white is viewed as extremely trashy.

>tfw not allowed to buy/drive certain cars because I am not white
This doesn't make sense either, "White" cars are extremely popular in the middle east, and even with non-japanese asians.
If there are mass produced cars that are racially specific, it's Japanese cars for the Japanese.
But this entire sentiment is absolute non sense.

It sounds to me like you're Asian, probably Japanese, and are a second generation immigrant to the US. So your parents, family, and Japanese community are projecting rigid cultural norms onto you.
If that's a problem to you, it's not a problem with you "not being white", it's a problem with you not wanting to be Japanese.
Pretty much anyone who seriously uses the white man as his racial boogy man isn't happy with their own cultural background. Which is fucking stupid as shit.

and who exactly is keeping you from doing as you please?

>not allowed to buy certain cars blah blah
that's how it works everywhere, every place has some kind of cars which are associated with young drivers/chavs/whatever else. if you're not a pussy, you can ignore it and buy one anyway, then enjoy it

This. Mexicans are single handedly keeping car culture alive in the US.

>Tfw the most knowledgeable car guy I know is black
>tfw the best driver I know is asian

Well done low riders are sex

Is it really this easy to give a darky a victim complex?

>pragmatism
>victim complex
Choose one (1).

>the stereotype is VWs
>doesn't know mexico is filthy with nissans
this is like thinking all cubans drive around in chebby bel-airs
but they are only tourist barges
and most people drive russian shitboxes
>tl;dr- take your wrong old man stereotypes back to /pol/ with you

>White western culture has actually lost its value on hard work, so working on cars while white is viewed as extremely trashy
hate to agree with this faggot, but ^this
most of the whites i know have no interest in auto repair or vehicle performance
except the sooper redneck ones
and even they would rather take it to a shop
>be 1 of 3 people i know who can wrench
>one hates it and tries to only do electronic work and day job is printer repair
>other one also hates it and is an appliance repairman since less cancer
>idk if i even enjoy it as much anymore, it can be so stressful

>>doesn't know mexico is filthy with nissans
I literally live next to mexico, my dude...I see way too many polos and jettas to agree with you on that

>I'm black
Niggerr

youtube.com/watch?v=UAIMoRuzps4

Ahhhh
(Gas, gas, gas)
Ahhhh
¿Te gusta mi coche?
(Mi coche, mi coche,)

Supongo que estás listo
Porque te estoy esperando
¡Va a ser tan excitante!
Tengo este sentimiento
Muy profundo en mi alma
Salgamos, quiero ir
Venga ... ¡adelante!

Voy a tomar mi auto
Va a verme
Voy a conducir hasta que te llegue
Porque estoy loco ... caliente y listo
Pero te va a gustar!
Quiero competir por ti!
¿Me iré ahora?

Gas gas gas
Voy a pisar el acelerador
Esta noche voy a volar!
Y sea tu amante
¡Si, si, si!
Seré tan rápido como un flash
Y seré tu héroe

Gas gas gas
Voy a correr como un flash
Esta noche voy a luchar!
Ser el ganador
¡Si, si, si!
Voy a pisar el acelerador
¡Y verás el gran espectáculo!

*ass ass ass

I'd hate it less if I had a garage and a creeper. Crawling around on the driveway kinda sucks.

You just said 99% of blacks are niggers and that its hopeless though, so why dont you just do your own damn thing no matter what

>shitskin woes
go back to your mud country if things are so awful.

Nah my family has been here in the USA since the mid 1800's

And NOW you are "american"?????

Go fuck yourself nigger

Am not black, though?

unironically kill yourself

t. polish white

ps. we took over your country in the mid 1900s

enjoy being tainted with slavic nigger semen

Seriously dude you're if you're Mexican you're a giant gegapussy for one starting this dumb thread and two for being really thin skinned when it comes to life. Seriously idk wtf happened to Mexicans these days they get easily offended in any way like they can't even get into any friendly banter without getting offended. I've noticed that there's two types of Mexicans the ones that are extremely thick skinned and the wimpy kind
P.s. I'm Mexican

>being pragmatic
>being wimpy/offended
Choose juan (1)

Okay timbernigger