Tfw the car market in your area is complete garbage

>tfw the car market in your area is complete garbage.

nothing but boring SUV's, trucks, sedans, and minivans.

FUCK BOOMERS

Get a sedan and quite bitching.

No go fuck yourself normie.

Try living in West Virginia
Nothing but base model shitboxes in the most awful condition you can imagine

Not good shitboxes like Honda or Toyota, but the worst of the worst like Pontiac, Chevy, Ford and Dodge. Most usually have body rust and a shit load of problems

If it's not that, its shitty broncos or jeeps that are just as bad condition. And don't get me started on fucking trucks, which the people selling them only want to trade them for a atv or dirt bike

At least dip is cheaper :^)

buy a lot of land, start up a junkyard, use proceeds to build a racetrack, have shitbox races

The midwest is worst.

No he's right, there are fun sedans out there you dumb dingus

post your craigslist dumbass

It's not just boomers friend, there are vanilla basic bitch people of all ages. You better get woke on the basic bitch situation. They are going to kill the car world.

Cash for clunkers put a big dent in it too

There are. But most sedans at my place are derelict barges, hence boring.

t. boi racer

>most sedans at my place are derelict barges, hence boring.

Why don't you just increase your search radius? Nothing wrong with driving out of state to get a nice car at a good price

It's not just boomers. Most normal would rather spend the $70 a week on a lease than worry about maintenance and repairs. inb4 my $500 car lasting 20 years with no repairs. Modern cars aren't really built to last which is why you rarely see them for sale on craigslist or whatever.

ohio here

boring as fuck

Goddammit. I'm about to move to Youngstown

What am I in for (in general?). That place seems to be a wasteland online.

Don't remind me. You can replace "Elon Musk" with "Jesus" and the sentence will make sense. What he says is gospel to them.

Youngstown? the fuck? You are fucked lmao

I'm in the nicer area of Columbus and it's still dead. Can't even imagine fucking Youngstown lmao

Why the fuck are you moving to Youngstown? Do they even employ people there anymore?

Kanawha county fag here.

You can still find a few miatas here and there. Some stupid faggot has been trying to sell a molested CRX for months too.

I seen an SW20 for sale at barboursville in january. I should have bought that shit.

Im from Fayette County
Nothing hear besides rust buckets

>tfw excellent, wide variety of choices on cl
>tfw shit weather and shittier traffic

can you please elaborate on newer cars not being built to last.

are you comparing this to 90s glory shitboxes or?

What parts are specifically neglected to fail now vs. before srsly srs question.

The Asian man who owns the tire shop I go to can confirm this. According to him all new economy cars are built to start breaking after 2 years to keep people buying. And anyone who modifies their car at all is a retard. That's why he owns a 911.

Why don't you Kentucky bros come up to northern Kentucky and look arlund. Theres dozens of neato little shitboxes and s13's for sale on Craigslist rn.

>tfw carbon taxes on new cars, monthly road taxes based on vehicle weight and extortionate fuel prices have completely killed any interesting cars in your country so your local Craigslist equivalent is full of nothing but tiny sub-2l shitboxes

There's actually some nice cars around me, too bad I can't afford any of them right now and have to settle for a car that's like 10k or less.