/pg/ - Persona General

Smug Forehead Edition

Previous thread: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12897899
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ann!

kek

are her eyes doing mitosis or some shit?

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

Goodnight, fuckers.

>tfw your girl only has like two dates, one of them being a room date

Ah well, I guess. She's too good for this world.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Glowing Fuuka to Mystify your night

???

hey can someone shop Igor's nose onto Haru's forehead thanks

So, Is Ryuji a top or bottom?

I understand being a delinquent and shit, but wouldn't you feel like a dickhead being out of uniform at school

I love butts

Sumaru is from Phantom City!

He just likes to watch

yeah that was douchey. really good at conveying that he was serious business though

Neither, he's a cuuuuuuuuuuuck.

FUCK OFF FAG

All girls have 3 dates plus whatever event dates they get.

She literally did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to be a target in the first place.

Meme magic will be real this year!

Made sense to me, his whole thing was "i swear to god you better kill me"

Akechi best boy!

Anyone have any art of Joker being beaten up or bruised?

Honestly, I've seen most Makotofags ignoring criticisms. Harufags tho...

Haru is a cinnamon roll
I want to kiss her forehead!

>Ryuji is not only hopeless with women already
>with men too
Sad!

What is Phantom City like?

I want to get in and start fusing my autism persona but I don't feel like playing the hours of game there is before I can fuse higher levels than I am. This sucks

>I've seen most Makotofags ignoring criticisms

>reeeeeeeeee

Everyone wants to fuck Goro

It's like if /pg/ was a city

I think in the eventual remake of p5, a good way to round out the events with the cast would to have other student social links. It felt weird that Mishima was the only non-PT in your group in Hawaii. I think a Shiho and another new classmate social link (a dude) would help round the group out a bit. (Only downside is less dialogue from Morgana, but honestly, he has enough)

Please don't drag that dumbass argument into this thread too.

>orobas

Tokyo after accepting Yaldy's deal.

The real reason she got fired was because she was caught punishing naughty patients with her feet, right?

strawpoll.me/12897899
strawpoll.me/12897899
strawpoll.me/12897899

Well, this time the S-links are important in helping the Phantom Thieves as well. It would be hard for Shiho to contribute anything.
Although that newspaper club girl seems like a good candidate since she has something going on at least.

God pixie is fucking hot why does she have to be like a foot tall I'd cum my dick numb if she were full-sized

People are always gonna twist what "they see" on /pg/. I barely ever see Gorofags shit up the thread for instance, rather I see a lot more of Anti-Goros doing the shitting. Goros just post pictures and make pancake jokes. Anti-Goros bait and shitpost and act like kids sometimes. Someone else might have a completely different perception though.

>still can't use the screenshot feature

>Meme image will prove me right
Last thread is all the evidence I need, senpai.

If joker fucks his persona in the ass does he feel it in his own ass?

This. Antifags are the fucking worse and the real cancer here.

>meme image

I'm glad I'll never be this autistic. Though if I had a child that autistic I'd certainly do the right thing and smother them in their sleep and blame it on sleep apnea

It's not something that they just undo even if the streaming ban gets removed they wont patch the share button back in.

does fucking your own Persona count as masturbation

we need to go deeper

during the Chidori fight in the P3 movies everyone was acting like they were feeling the damage to their personas, but i've literally seen no other evidence for it

Yes.

enough with the freakin straw polls

Nice non-argument.
>A-autist
Great use of buzzwords as well

>Not wanting to use her like an onahole as-is

Name some good and bad things about Persona 2 before I start it.

I've heard the plot is good and the gameplay mediocre, but what exactly makes it mediocre, and how much better is the plot compared to newer Persona games?

Fucking Atlus. I don't give a shit about streaming but not being able to screenshot Personas is fucking annoying

P5 actually has more likeable characters than the first 2 Nusona games, from party members to S-links.

What could anyone possibly argue? Do you need someone explain the definition of meme to you?

Yeah, sure, let's go with that. Also, the real reason Takase died was because Kawakami drained him of his cum during their tutoring sessions, stripping him of the will to live when she stopped giving them.

Well personas are beings that represent your own personality so in away you're fucking yourself and since it has to do with your mind, you'll be mindfucking yourself.

Well, the gameplay is just dated and I heard the encounter rate is super annoying that you'd want to cheat.

If persona damage has feedback on the user than there's no reason to keep it out for extended periods of time because it becomes a secondary target. That's dumb

Shadow Chie can choke Yosuke through Jiraiya
He can also get burned and frozen through Jiraiya

The gameplay is slow as fuck.
The persona fusion system is fucking awful. You have to collect a gorillion cards of a certain arcana in order to summon simple personas like Pixie. And the only way you can get this is via negotiations, which is even more tedious than P1's where you can just cheese it with Nanjo or Reiji.

Also the random encounters are off the walls insane. You take 2 steps and it's a battle.

what's a nusona game

>Makoto is a Mary Sue

I don't understand this meme in the slightest

1 MORE LIQUID MERCURY

AHHHHHHHHHH

Reminder that Persona 1 and 2 don't exist and any memories you have of playing it were implanted in your head by the government

Wow what happened to Futaba's popularity? I thought she was the #2 girl. Something's fishy with this poll.

Attacking someone's persona in Arena doesn't drain their HP
We stands now, there's no rules

Is this the same in the PSP game? I'll just use turbo a whole lot.

Anything after P2

Jun shouldn't have replaced Yukino

She's exactly as much of a mary sue as Rey from Star Wars

Are you telling me Sae finished Law school while taking care of her teenage sister alone?

You can buy aluminum at the second hand shop in Yongen, presumably there's somewhere that sells mercury too.

All the futabafags went to sleep when people started sperging up the place

I'm still here though

nobody likes your shit tier waifu deal with it

i feel so bad when i take people out of the party in P3, they get all sad and shit. and while shinji was in great status he actually had a tantrum about it

how is she a mary sue though

Yes and then people pretend like she's some kind of monster for snapping at her sister once (even though it's later shown that their relationship isn't even that bad on a day to day basis)

Gary Yu Narukami

>on buff red Shido
>he has a sliver of health left
>team gets fucking wiped
That was fucking bullshit. How close am I to the last boss? Can't be worse than increasing how many actions it has in its turns.

The real shittiness of Makoto is that its apparent she's planning on being as much of a dried up old hag as her sister.

At the end of her romance confidant she's still talking about going off to some prestigious university and becoming a fucking police commissioner. Not exactly wife material people.

Yes it is. Turn off the animations in ISP to make the battle faster.

You're several hours away from the final boss.

Yeah, that's a good point. There's not much new social links could do really. Since you meet Shiho early though i could see her link being an earlier source of kindness or something, maybe replacing the kindness you get from Boss. As for perks the only real things i can think of would be stuff relating to earning stats or some other minor thing.

Is there a writefag around?

He's a cuck.

No, nobody can write at this hour.

No, you don't
>What could I possibly argue?
Maybe drop the buzzwords and bring some actual content or arguments to support your view?

Yes but Yu is very intentionally supposed to be "perfect"

The fact that they actually lean into it and his P4A personality make him good.

Very rarely but sometimes they actually show that Yu being a fucking weirdo who thinks he's hot shit is actually a negative trait. Like when he's trying to tell the band to let Ayane play with them as if his opinion has any weight and not even considering the circumstances or her feelings

wow don't bully Sae you rude person

Yeah I didn't really buy Sae as a "corrupt" adult. She's just stressed out because she's trying to raise her little sister by herself and at work she's stuck trying to solve a case that's impossible to solve.

Why did I buy four versions of Izanagi

>boss with five forms
>still not the final boss
What were they thinking?