Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 04/30 ~ 05/08 Live Groove "Nothing but You" (Anastasia, Yuka)
>Gacha: 04/30 ~ 05/09 (Yuki, Koume, Koharu, Marina)
>Election: 04/10 ~ 05/09 (Results 05/14)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Preregistration: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imasml_theater

News:
- Uzuki/TakeP fancomic TL: - Dereraji interview: - ML Taiwan pamphlet: - SM White Day Chocolate messages TL: - SS Syoko/Midori commus TS: - Anzu and Uzuki's VAs on iM@STATION on May 17th.
- KR english trailer: - CG Noriko Theater TL: - Archive of : archive.is/KRNdm
- ORIGIN@L PIECES 04 doing well: - SS Chinatsu/Ai/Shiori/Aya/Saki commus TS: - Dekoration fancomic TS: - Mana manga Iori chapter 1 TS: onwards
- ML Radio summary (May 5th): - TD has 350K+ preregs: Upcoming:
May 6th/7th: SideM GREETING TOUR 2017 @Aichi
May 13th/14th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Miyagi
May 24th: CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater anime BD volume 1, ED2 "Etude wa Ikyokku dake"

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4538955
littleyelp.tumblr.com/archive
pastebin.com/0UaUgK0D
pastebin.com/GdSG4v00
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8/edit#gid=1212804601
usamin.info/gachas
starlight.kirara.ca/
cgss-fan.xyz/gacha
mega.nz/#!M9digIyZ!girgx0HyFJr2EbAabGCI8vFnHxTiAzMbY9XSyhJBlf8
mega.nz/#!UoFTjLDa!rXBEd78ALTjvmd74slfDlUhSJqmykJGWUL8beizYGqw
mega.nz/#!J5MRnZhK!Jo2z_FWGNBRztEIzpUZHromrWiZ5OyauGTE2sI7hZZo
mega.nz/#!9wF1VI5b!0XdCAviKmQ-s8WW-gz6-jIQgrh19I6nINFKdeJEPcJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iori sucks

a lot

Happy birthday Iori!

Longfred Legs

Chama~

Just a reminder that Iori is spending her birthday with her boyfriend Sonic.

Producer I don't know what did you do to make her mad, but there is a rule somewhere to not make a woman in naked apron get mad.

Debauched activities with Chama

>Wolfbunny didn't even do anything special (autistic) for his waifu's birthday
What a fag

Well he can fucking levitate. Can you?

is there any way riyo can be saved from f/go?

Yes.

Like tickling?

I saw some FEH fanart, but I don't know if it was him or just his style.

He did this and the Kaede attacking TakeP one pretty recently, didn't he?

Rin is my wife.

can someone escape from hell?

Who?

Then why are you posting pictures of her dressed like a street walker?

Doubt it. It's probably fanart.
This one is pretty old afaik.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4538955

>Not being your wife's pimp

You don't pimp your wife? Weird.

No.

Probably not. He still does some im@s doodles from time to time.

littleyelp.tumblr.com/archive

>all those Loris
>all those Kaede
He's not as deep into FGO as people thought

Kiss me chuuni

Chu Chu Chu Chuuni

pastebin.com/0UaUgK0D
pastebin.com/GdSG4v00

So Rin confirmed for prostitute by her own husband. Not like it needed confirmation.

The Council already rendered his claims of marriage to her permanently invalid several months ago due to flagrant infidelity.

Discuss this instead.

Chu that chuuni and you'll have a spaghetti festival on your hands

Fuck off metafag.

I wouldn't mind that scamco make the sing memories as a promotion, it would be the gayest yet amazing thing I have hear.

Then I'd be punishment for putting my hands in her pockets.

Books in secrecy.

>Yoriko

Just whom I was expecting, thank you kind user.

I'd like to thank the guy
Who wrote this song

Is that Mai

And now for the birthday idol that everyone forgot about:

Happy birthday to Mikokoro Sano, a high-ranking CPU-controlled idol in iM@S 1 and tritagonist to Miki in the iDOLM@STER Relations manga.

Is SS down? Its not loading for me.

I'm getting in just fine. Looks like they banned another batch of gaijin again.

Literally who

Wasn't she the super-skilled but lowkey idol who Miki did a nursing home show with?

You guys laugh but if they did a PUNITED for next April Fools with like Love Letter on SS, Hatsukoi on TD and Koi wo Hajimeyou on LoS the internet and /@/ would break.

Is there a specific place to see the gatcha schedule? Like which limiteds will be released?

But I was playing literally an hour ago. I'm getting a timeout error

Ding dong

Plenty, pick the one you like more:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8/edit#gid=1212804601

Or
usamin.info/gachas
starlight.kirara.ca/
cgss-fan.xyz/gacha

How long did it take you guys to get good at the game? I've been playing since January, and I've (only) managed to FC 46 Master songs. I've gotten lucky with a few 26 star difficulty songs thanks to Kanade + Uzuki + Overloads, but the only songs I can FC consistently are the really easy ones like Uzuki's and Akane's.

>humble brag
fuck off

>A popsicle in the pool

Iori you dumbass.

By 150 Plvl you should have everything FC'd.

For a rich girl, Iori sure is athletic.

>Roco's compressed fluff
Adorable

Limited Arisu/Natsuki should be at the end of this month.
Only Bamco/Cygames employees who decide that shit know what will be released in the future beyond that.

I've been playing since release, but I'm still hot garbage at this game.

I'm not bragging at all as I consider myself pretty bad, and I ask because I feel like I've hit a roadblock at these level 26 songs that I'm not sure how I'll FC any time soon. When I was first starting, my progression was much easier to see, but at the moment it feels like I'm not getting better.

CUTE Tachibana.

Been playing since release. I was FCing Master charts within an hour of starting the game. But I've been playing rhythm games for a very long time. SS isn't too hard compared to other games, even at the highest level. The only challenge was getting used to the slides.

>Healer

Just keep at it.

Rhythm games are games that rely on reflexes. and comfort with how gameplay is presented. Having a device that doesn't suck helps a lot too.

Though on a higher level of play, it helps knowing the few "tricks" of the game too. (i.e. a few movements that cheat the hit detection and determined note paths) but you wouldn't be able to take advantage of those tricks anyway if you aren't accustomed to the pace of the game and have the speed/reaction time of roadkill.

Not true.
This is simply not true.

Cuddle-healing.

Same as you, I started playing in January. I can't even FC Pro songs consistently. I usually don't play rhythm games, I play SS because of the cute idols.

That number is severely outdated.

I'm lazy to change it. It should be 100 or more.

Yuki fucks random men she invites to bars after CATS games. Nobody strikes out with Yuki.

H O M E R U N

Is there something like a practise app with MVs of deresute for android?

There are practice tickets for that. Or you could watch a video and tap along.

Oh fuck, I completely forgot practise tickets, thanks user!

He said with MV's

Had a dream where I was at the pullups setup in my gym and then Mika shows up and starts doing that gymnastics shit where they flip on the bar and crap. She then sits on top of the bar and asks me to hold her feet while she does upside down situps, which I did.

What did my dream mean by this?

Means Mika is a sexy girl.

What if summer rolls by and they haven't resurrected Tane yet? Summer means that the app would be out by August at the latest.

It means you need to post im@s related images. Your post would have been perfect with a lewd Mika image, but what you posted just looks mega gay.

They have an unvoiced character to compete with the CG whos then.

While this is true, I find if you cant move your thumbs quickly enough it doesn't matter how fast your reflexes are. I've been playing shooters and reflex-intensive games all my life so even though i'm aware of all the notes as they come and I know what the note path looks like, my left thumb is absolute trash at repeated presses. I know eventually i'll hit a physical wall where I simply cannot keep up with the repeated presses from my left hand. I've been playing around 2 months now and I can tell that some Master+ (Mio's Mitsuboshi for example) are simply too physically demanding for my thumb. I've cleared it a few times but I always have trouble with those taps.

Means insane asylum time for you

If you're serious about FCing you should be playing with your fingers, not thumbs.

Try index fingers then. There are some monsters who play Master+ with thumbs but that's definitely not going to work for most people.

>765 Million All-Stars version of Brand New Theater in TG 1
Either Tane was able to record something for this or they really meant to say 765 Million All-Stars save one.

I don't think that's any weirder than the dream I had with Atsumi and that mature woman dream I had where Atsumi was starting to get a little scared.

literally who

Idols appear in my dreams all the time, ranging from things like lovers, serial killer victims. and fellow soldiers fighting the Russians with me.

I had hundred of hours of other rhythm games before starting, so I can't say.

>physical wall
In addition to trying index, you can also build the necessary muscle with training.

>dream I had twice
I really do need sleep.

I had a dream where Kirari kissed me. I hate Kirari. I jumped out of my sleep when it happened. It was just a dream but I legitimately felt a ticklish sensation on my lips and tongue when it happened. Please don't tell me this counts and and my first kiss was with Kirari.

CG 5th pamphlet.

Matsuri?!

It does.
It also means you secretly like Kirari and want her to smashy smash you.

And subbed. Thank you for for the TLs.

Yoriko 01:
mega.nz/#!M9digIyZ!girgx0HyFJr2EbAabGCI8vFnHxTiAzMbY9XSyhJBlf8
mega.nz/#!UoFTjLDa!rXBEd78ALTjvmd74slfDlUhSJqmykJGWUL8beizYGqw

Yoriko 02:
mega.nz/#!J5MRnZhK!Jo2z_FWGNBRztEIzpUZHromrWiZ5OyauGTE2sI7hZZo
mega.nz/#!9wF1VI5b!0XdCAviKmQ-s8WW-gz6-jIQgrh19I6nINFKdeJEPcJk