/pg/ - Persona General

Fuck this Mary Sue bitch

Previous thread: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Makoto and no one is going to stop me.

>when your sister beats you for wetting the bed again

Haru's hair

I love Haru!

Makoto is for hug not fug

Makoto absolutely had no reason to treat the early PT like trash.

POST FUTABA

Ryuji and Ann OTP!

Never think that you're not a valuable member of this community, bedwetter makoto poster.

2CUTE

Me too friend

>open thread
>Makoto, Makoto, Makoto, Makoto, Makoto, Makoto
>close thread

Everything you said is true right there but there's no way I ever would have come up with something like that. I can't fucking articulate the way I feel and that's what's depressing me. It's like I can't even form my own opinions.

Makoto is made to be a Yakuza's personal onahole

Do you have anything in the way of expressing something while also saying "Haru is best girl"?
Because I try to only save images that let me do both.
I'm at 92.
>money grinding
>tfw already got all the confuseable memento bosses out of the way
Looking forward to that NG+ I guess.

I almost got ambushed by the Reaper typing this out, barely pressed X in time.

She didn't. PTs were the wild cards and she treated them as such.

The Phantom Thieves were considered criminals during that time and causing unrest at the school. She has a good reason to be so blunt to them.

>pick up SMT4 after finishing Person 5 again
>It's mega harder

I forgot how unforgiving it is

I can't wait to play Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

Will Lotus Juice come back for P5 Crimson and P5 Ultimementos Fighting?

>tfw when the game finally addresses pancakes

Makoto is best girl
I haven't been here since July
Good to be back

You mean besides the fact that they where a band of hooligans who seemingly black mailed a teacher into confessing his crimes which while noble is incredibly illegal?

Not to mention all the external pressure being placed on her to resolve not only the PT issue but the plight of student body being hassled buy the yakuza?

I mean it certainly wasn't the best way to handle it but in the context of the story it made sense and she wasn't doing it to be a bitch to you personally. But hey why ignore context when they make it so your own actions have consequences.

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

It's the Dark Souls of Persona.

>Group of a delinquent, another delinquent, a girl who was rumored to be fucking Kamoshida for favors, and the apprentice of the most infamous artist in the world at the moment
>their actions logically could only be done through criminal actions such as blackmail or violence

She had her reasons

Good old plastic sheets having Makoto Niijima

>Invite a girl from school over to my dorm
>She has a perfectly symmetrical face so I'm eager to paint the absolute fuck out of it
>She gets to my apartment wearing some trashy looking outfit that shows off an ungodly amount of skin
>Cover up, thot, I'm trying to make a masterpiece
>The whole time I'm trying to paint her she keeps asking me what kind of girls I'm into and what I'm thinking about
>Bitch you know I'm thinking about Sayuri
>I get tired of painting her and decide to draw a fucking lion instead
>Tell her to get out because she's blocking my artistic vibes
>She asks me if I want to do her
>Even though I literally just did her and the painting sucked

What did she mean?

Do you think Makoto ASKED Futaba for that footage (and presumably the footage of what happens after) or do you think she found out Futaba was spying on them for her own lewd reasons, and she wanted the footage later?

Nice try, user, but you'll have to do better than that if you want her to yourself.

We haremfags carefully balance our schedules and dates to maintain around a dozen happy lovers at once. We shan't be swayed by such mediocre sentiments as "hug not fug" when we ensure that all of our lovers get plenty of both.

You.... did..... what.. with..........Ann......?
heh......hahh........

Haru inspired me to start my garden up again and to realize it's not okay to let yourself get swept along the tides of life.

>not ann x cat penis

Sorry, but Ryuji is destined to die alone

then who make poost??!

I got her and Ryuji to bang while I videotaped it, now do you want to help me force my talking cat to watch it or not?

I like everyones waifu! They all have their own individual charm!

Ann is pretty and goofy, she feels like the most normal of the group. I bet she'd be fun to hangout with.

Makoto is smart and strong, she seems the most dependable. She'd be a great girl to introduce to your parents. I'd also like to take a ride on her caboose

Futaba is very relatable for some. And she's very cute. I bet I could to talk to her for hours about our similar interests

Haru is a sweetheart. She'd laugh at your jokes even if they weren't funny and listen intently to every word you say. I bet she'd make a great wife

>Makoto "I can't sleep over" Niijima

we FUCKED

I just got Futaba and was thinking about romancing her but someone told me Haru is overweight or chubby? Is that true?

>"I overheard Ann talking about Ryuji gave her a creampie. Does Ann like pies? What kind of pie would I get her to show my love to her?"

I like you, user.

But user, what about Kawakami, Hifumi, Mifune, Ohya, Sae, and Tae?

Say something nice about Ohya faggot

You stay the hell away from my waifu

Say something nice about Ms. Usami

Apple pie, if you want to be poetic.

>Keep in close contact with her over the year
>Visit her at her norm now and again for special "Study sessions"
>Graduate HS and study my balls off to get into a good school with her

Why couldn't I have had a slightly older girl to inspire me to try harder and get into a non community college

Ryuji banged Makoto but it's a loveless relationship. Makoto only wants him for his body.

She's my favorite teacher and I've had impure thoughts about her lips.

you fags get off too easy

She's the smartest and cutest teacher!

She takes my devil's curve anytime

Ryuji is the best bro in all of Persona, agree?
also, bros before hoes

She's not as much of a bitch as Chouno.

I wish I had a garden, but I live in an apartment so that's not really feasible (best I can do is have a few plants growing on my balcony). I've been helping with my dad's gardening whenever my parents are out of town though and I love it: it's really pretty fascinating to watch them grow.

Pretty much

I was very annoyed that we couldn't defend him from the two fags

how can Ryuji and Yosuke even compete?

Would you?

Ryuji is the most endearing bro character, yeah. Mostly because he's less horny than Junpei and Yosuke.

This, Joker is a shit bro

would fellate

>Calling Chouno a bitch because she was trying to make sure everyone was on the up and up and not being shitty after all that horrible Kamoshida stuff

Endgame Junpei is better, but that's a REALLY tall hurdle to jump, so being second place to him is respectable.

I just finished Shido's Palace, and all I could think of when the girls expressed their "relief" that he was alive, was that I WISH Atlus had put in a split second where, while everyone else is walking off and the screen is turning back, Joker is walking over to Ryuji to help him up.

>Junpei is the best bro
>You hurt him worse than any other bro in the series by fucking dying
Please forgive me, Junpei.

Ryuji ain't even the best bro in P5. What makes you think he holds a candle to past Bros like Junpei and Yukino?

Usami kind of reminds me of the thicc blonde from Dead Rising 1

Makoto outright refuses to talk to you unless you're already getting better grades than her.

You could look into some indoor growing, you just need to figure out what you can grow with the amount of light you get or invest in a lighting set up.

In English she sounds like a Jewish mother and I have a fetish for that voice/accent.

You what? SMT4 is only hard up to Medusa. Everything after that is a literal walk in the park.

Makoto is pretty shit guys

Did you notice pancakes when it first happened?

WHERE'S MARK
WHY WON'T HE COME BACK FROM NEW YORK

We gently held hands in the missionary position

>People unironically claiming Stupei is a good bro

Dude, we're in different classes our grades aren't compared. Im at the top of MY class sure but she's a year ahead. Those are class rankings.

Ryuji literally almost dies for you. TWICE! Maybe more actually.
How is he not the best bro?

This, the only time she might have done anything "wrong" is because you're heavily biased towards Kawakami.

Yes, also Japan is pretty shit about hiding "twists"

If something seems like a red herring it's actually definitely not.

SHADOWS ARE EVIL!
PERSONAS ARE EVIL!
EXTERMINATE THEM ALL FOR THE GLORY OF MAN!
DEUS VULT!
DEUS VULT!

Dont forget when he throws himself in front of a taxi to save Makoto, even though at the time he has no reason to put his life on the line for her

Yeah.

>The Answer happens
>Akihiko and Ken just want to move on with their lives
>Aigis and her weird sister have no idea what they want to do
>Yukari and Mitsuru go full retard and want to go back to the Nyx fight, maybe even getting them ALL killed and rendering Door-kun's sacrifice meaningless
>Junpei and Koromaru just want everyone to stop fighting

Seriously, Junpei is great.

You think being an Erudite means you're not the top shit in school? Fucker you need to be a goddamned Debonair in order for her to say "okay I guess you work" during her slink.

Get off the internet, Yukari. You have filming in like 10 minutes.

Not only did he not have to, at the time she was still threatening to blackmail the PT.

Ryuji is a good person

Nope, but I'm fairly inattentive.

I want to believe that some people are just lying about catching it right off the bat too.

But all angels are shadows too.

I get plenty of light, but my apartment isn't really spacious enough for anything elaborate. I'm pretty happy with just having whatever can fit on my balcony, but having a place with a proper garden some day would be really nice.

And then boom, SO baby.
Like what the fuck Atlus.

She still had ridiculous stat gating. You'd never stand a chance if she was real.

Ken just wants to forget that he got Shinjiro killed and that his murder boner was for nothing. He was fucking prototype Hope

She's just trying to make you a better person, best girl

I love Ann!

Hope? Are you talking about that damn brat from FF13?

Yes, but somebody already spoiled for me that he was the traitor (and that was it, I didn't know the circumstances, or that he wasn't just working for the police) so seeing him reveal THAT was a surprise.

I thought it stood out a bit too much, so I checked the log and noticed that Morgana was the only one to mention pancakes

>tfw only played P3 with FeMC and don't have to worry about The Answer at all

Yup same fucking character