EVERYBODY POST SOMETHING EBIN FOR THE NEW Veeky Forums REDDIT LEAK

What are you imagining, user?

Here comes T.Racer!

beating you up

Is that Hanzo without the beard?

SOMETHING EBIN

Fareeha!

snoopy in the poopy

That's mean, user! Why would you do that?

Violence is not the answer.

imagine
just imagine

Only Hana can save these threads.

would tracer die if I stuck my dick in her?
or would she throw up

I love Mei!

I hope the devs will not cave in to the forums' pressure and nerf her

compleeshen deete?

Okay here's an idea to make sombra less shit, her ultimate turns off other peoples ultimate's.

Risky gameplay

It already does that?

She'd recall and be fine.

He means it doesnt work as well as it should

Fucking newfags can't into irony

This leak by austinautist really blew up.
He has no proof or we have no reason to believe him.
But people already accepted is as real.
what the fuck?

It doesn't, it stops people from using them but it doesn't stop them outright.

example
Genji is about to unleash his nippon STEEL, you emp him he can't.

what I propse
Genji has his nippon steel out, gets hit with the emp puts the sword away.

just to clarify, sombra stops ultimates outright instead of only delaying them.

>try playing Orisa for the first time
>she's fun as fuck but can't really duel anyone proper, needs other people for damage
>can't even outDPS hog's healing by full-autoing his head
>they're planning to nerf her damage even more
Fuck her barriers, leave them at 12 sec, but buff damage to 15 per bullet instead.

Normies have invaded and they are retarded as fuck.

I think so.

how do I git gud at genji

>everything is a leak now
Reddit rejoice

Watch a lot Naruto

Whole Hog gets stopped when Roadhog gets EMP'd, you know.

>trying out Sombra
>have EMP
>enemy team pops three ults
>time to be useful
>PROPAGANDA IS USELESS
>nothing happens
>die
>dropped

Same way you play tracer

Flank, deal damage, build your ult

Don't get caught without an escape plan

Know the counters and switch if they're using the counters. Mainly winston, mei, and zarya.

For next season I'm going to main one hero of each category

>Offense
Tracer
>Defense
Torbjörn
>Tank
Zarya
>Healing Support
Zenyatta
>Fucking Symmetra
Symmetra

haha

It takes a lot of practice. Genji can be really tough to engage with as he can be killed fairly easily. The biggest thing I see a lot of newer Genjis do is push into a fight way too heavily, you can't entirely play him as a balls out melee character. Push the back line and flank the enemy team but don't just outright rush them, make use of your shurikens and don't rush in for the kill unless you know you can secure it. A big thing I like to do if I'm attacking more than one person is to save my "E" as an escape mechanic rather than an offensive one. It's very rare that I will use my "E" aggressively to rush an opponent. I think the biggest thing about Genji is knowing when to back out of a situation and not get too invested on chasing a kill. Also, make sure you make good use of your default melee attack, you can do a lot of high damage combos on an enemy and finish them off quickly.

I find it's very difficult to get a Genji Ult off successfully as with his health pool, he will just get melted pushing into melee range. I like to wait until the enemy team is backing away from one of my teammates other Ults before engaging. Also, keep in mind you can use your "E" while your Ult is active. Your Shift will also reset automatically if you secure a kill with it. Think of Genji the following way. If you were to make a macro and change your melee attack button into 'the instant animation cancel combo' (rmb, melee, dash). That means your melee does 164 damage if you melee them in the body, and 248 damage if you melee them in the head (which isn't that hard at point blank range). Each time you kill someone with this attack, it resets and you can use it to either escape or melee someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=72m68XAkwUk
She already does that.

>user, stop playing that fun hero in this unranked game mode

Situational awareness, positioning

youtube.com/watch?v=YeVCSV_cuQU

Seagull is a good genji because he never. gets. caught.

Watch Naruto a lot*

>3v3
>teammates instantly lock roadhog and 76
>"user heal"

It only interrups ults anyone else can via CC, like Roadhog, Pharah, Lucio etc

>reddit spacing

>Seagull is a good genji
>got schooled by russkies in OW World Cup
>said russkies got schooled by koreans so hard it was painful to watch
Seagull might be good streamer Genji, but he's not good pro Genji, kiddo.

>seagull
>that spacing
>never. gets. caught.

Yes, he's effective in solo queue games. I assume the dude who asked also wants to be an effective genji in solo queue games and is not aiming to compete in tournaments.

I've seen 76 and genji just keep doing what they were after being EMPED, if it already does it then somethings going terribly wrong. just look at all the ultimates she can't effect at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=72m68XAkwUk

>can't cancel genji or 76 and whole bunch of others
im beginning to see the problem.

>accept shurikens are fucking worthless unless your opponent is asleep or moves like a robot
>accept your E is also worthless against anyone who can take their finger off M1
>accept you are a squishy piece of shit and Soldier 76 can kill things six times before you can score 1 kill
>accept that cyber dexterity is a dumpy ability and anyone paying attention or following you will always kill you
>accept your role as team fluffer, peppering enemies with horrible projectiles and occasionally 150 damage

When "bad Widowmaker with 450 instant kill on 10 second cooldown" is your brother and objectively superior, you have failed your ancestors

>kinda wanna play Genji
>hate the fucking hero
>hate seeing him in every game
>hate the players

And yet I play Mei, D.Va, Mercy/Zen and Vorebjorn

>play Orisa in QP
>gold elims, damage, objective time, objective elims

Top posts gentlemen, have my up(you)

The ones that get affected are ones where you don't have control of your movement like Hog's.

Other characters aren't locked in a certain motion, so they can still work. For Genji's, in example, all that was done was he had is regular attack changed from three hit to one hit. It doesn't affect his movement. Same with Soldier, he's not locked in a motion, his shots just aimbot.

>wake up

>manage to find the excruciatingly perfect circumstances for a successful high noon
>everything goes well
>it doesn't work
>no explanation given, it didn't kill the fully locked on targets in plain sight with no defensive abilities activated
>it just doesn't work

wew lad

Pig-tailed Genji when?

My entire point is she should be changed to affect them though user.

After a long ass time I got into diamond recently. I heard I have to play a couple of games per week or I lose my rank?

How does this work?

you can bank up to 7 days worth of non-decay time
each time you play a game 24h are added to the bank, you can either play 1 game each day or play all 7 in one sitting

Then you might as well have her hack people so they can't even attack, because that's what you're effectively asking for.

what do I do when a pharrah is raping us and the reaper won't change to 76 literally anytime during all 3 rounds she's fucking us up?

It's not what effectively what I'm asking for though, I'm saying make her ultimate more useful by being able to shutdown transformation ultimate. like 76 and genji.
it's never going to able to stop mercy or rein or zeyra and hanzo.

you take the initiative and get out of gold

but how do I do that when all these faggots are either not talking or going "lol im so wasted XD"

Switch to soldier regardless.

But that's just it, the characters "transformed" and their attacks changed. Hacking them would get rid of their attacks, which is something Sombra doesn't do. It only affects the characters that are doing certain motions and those motions are what's doing the attack, not the character. Again, if you do that, you might as well have Sombra hack and stop everyone from attacking at all.

>tfw ana will never give you a footjob

why even live?

I think you've misunderstood the word shutdown,
if a 76 is hacked while he is aimbot mode and he's aimbot is switched off what's preventing him from aiming normally?
If genji puts his sword away why are you implying he can no longer throw shurikens?

Esports lads
twitch.tv
ognglobal

Mercy is a Swiss patriot and isn't self-hating enough to love it up with gook boy

She'll hook up with Rein and begin a happy Alpine family.

>you'll never make Fareehas with her

>Mercy
>isn't self-hating

I thought blizzard had banned all esports except their own league

>tfw placed gold 2007SR

I'd like to blame my team but if I was good enough I would've carried myself to at least plat

See, it's like this. The Soldier is transformed into aimbot mode, but you hack him out of it and you effectively shut off his attack method for it, which is faster and no headshot.

Genji changed from 3 hits doing 28 damage to one hit doing 120. If you have put away the sword you're pretty much stopping him from attack with it, pretty much stopping the attack.

In their transformed states they have specific attacks and values to them. You shut it down and you pretty much got rid of their attacks. Not to mention they're states of being, not movements that are locked on like Death Blossom (or lack there of with Barrage).

>Outside of Asia
>the already given clearances haven't expired yet anyway

Does /owg/ have a comfy discord? I prefer playing with people over solo all the time

Wouldn't that be too OP then?
You just teleport in press a button and you effectively win the fight.
You don't even need to aim it or anything, just be near them.

She has the yellow fever my friend. Rein will take Brigitte and make a new band of Crusaders.

>Play (pistol) Mercy
>Get a quintuple kill all by myself without the help of my team
>POTG goes to a Lucio who booped someone off a cliff

So hacking them has stopped their attacks but they can still attacks and hacking already stops attacks anyway.
don't think you are contradicting yourself here.

if reaper can have his attack stopped
why can't genji and or soldier because they can move more freely while attacking?
that's the only deciding factor to reaper losing his damage and having to shoot normally and genji not losing his damage and keeping his sword?

in the end sombra is just doing something she already does to more heroes.

>implying rein isn't a big flaming faggot

PRO TORBJORN

Discords are cancer.

>2017
>boops onto dva during her mech destruction count as a suicide for her instead of a kill for you

>stop liking what i dont like

Thanks for the input

Move along

put it in twitch chat you streamdiaper

>Get a quintuple kill all by myself without the help of my team

Of course you did.

Indeed, that tracer player doesn't stand a chance against him.

Discord is the most perfect communications platform that has ever existed

>3v3 with friends
>I lock Roadhog
>other friend locks 76
>we tell last friend to heal
>he says no, and goes Sombra
>we each get kills
>every match after is just random shit and we have fun.

The only way Overwatch is enjoyable is with people that just don't fucking five a shit.

Me too

There a reason there's no discord here. Could you take a guess why that is?

It's the people that ruin a discord.

Nah man.

>Pro torb picker is fat and ugly

Yup, checks out.

TORBJORN FULL HOLD

Probably because most of the faggots here caused too much drama and shat it up until it imploded, cause /owg/ used to have a discord, retard

Maybe you should stop joining Veeky Forums discords

One day you'll need to come to terms with the fact that this website community is actual complete cancer worse then reddit by far