>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!GM0UECLJ!7VkfWESeyUuXcPBpzEGN1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it just me or the town navigation in the psx version of persona 1 really added a lot for the atmosphere compared to the top down navigation?

Can't say I'm much of a fan of it

>player name isn't all caps
WITCHCRAFT!

I want to bully Airi

>another Kazuya fag
Glad to know there are people who still respect canon names.

Too bad for you he doesn't.

I want to sexually bully Airi's belly button with my big fat cock if you know what I mean.

That's not very nice

Don't post ugly neuter monkeys.

Why are you so rude

I'm sorry I just don't really like Isabeau.

In hindsight, Airi was pretty cute. Too bad she was a retarded commie.

Not as cute as Yuzu

I prefer Amane or Haru from DeSu 1.

>waifuing unoptimal partymembers

My autistic bunny was world of STR so Hinako was pretty useless for me.

>using STR in game where AGI is king
I bet you used unoptimal casters too

My wife Fumi was my number one caster though.

>AGI
What am I a fag like Daichi?

Why not

>no option to make asahi/toki put on makeup later and keep it on
Fucking why atlus

Because buy this game for cute girls also fuck you for liking cute girls

I know there's a Persona related board, but I'm curious.
What's SMTG's favorite S.link/Confidant?

Ayane, same as Soejima's

Nah, you are just bad at videogames.

Multistrike still gets its damage from STR, not AGI. Agi is only to determine the number of hits.

If I had to pick one, and only one, I'd say Ryotaro Dojima's.
If going through all games. P3, unfortunately, doesn't have one single worthwhile SL,but I guess I'd pick either Sun or Tower. P4 kinda fixed it by having 3 good ones, 1 alright and the rest being shit. Too early to say about P5 but seems like they're alright for the most part.

Man, I suck at these games. I'm playing Nocturne and I'm not sure what I should be fusing. I don't know what demons have what, what demons are where, and when and why I should be fusing them. I don't know when not to fuse either. This is blowin' my mind here.

Fuse for spells and what you need for bosses. If you need more buffs/debuffs, fuse those. If you can fuse 2 canon fodders for a strong demon, fuse em. Fuse if you need a certain element to beat the next boss.

>unoptimal partymembers
What's wrong with that? DeSu 2 is so much easier than DeSu 1 that it really doesn't make that much of a difference.

Maybe I don't remember the game all that well, but why are Airi and Jungo almost always paired together in fanart?

>not naming all MCs after yourself for ultimate immersion

This man knows whats up.

>ultimate immersion
I'm not a japanese living in Tokyo who is willing to download any random software crazy person sends me.
So that argument doesn't really work.

I don't think you understand how 'Role Playing' Games work, user. I'm a 28 year old IT guy living in the northeast; while a game based on that premise might be more 'realistic' and 'immersive' since it would perfectly emulate my life and status, it sure as hell wouldn't be fun. Most people play games because they're not like their actual life, I have my actual life to play my life.

I don't get it guys. How can /pg/ constantly only talk about waifus all the damn time. It's almost as bad as /ksg/

I still don't see how that's an argument for using your own name in a game. If I want to get immersed in the story and characters, of course I use setting appropriate names for maximum immersion.

I blame Antiwhoeverfags and xfags taking the bait.

about to head to Kagome Tower at lvl. 31, that okay?

My thought is that I'm supposed to imagine myself as the MC, so I use my own name. Sure, my Italian last name seems a little out of place in most Megaten games, barring SJ, but I always enjoy the characters calling me out by my actual name, it helps with the immersion for me. If I used a fake name, I certainly could be role playing by the fake name as well, so I see what you're saying. Role playing is role playing; different strokes I suppose.

You might be a little weak, but grinding is for pussies.

Thanks user~
Waking up to a compliment is underrated.

started to organize some folder, it have some manga manuals and other things like that
mega.nz/#F!GM0UECLJ!7VkfWESeyUuXcPBpzEGN1A

Noice. Thanks user, downloading it now.

DON'T

np, it is mostly what i could find from floating pastebin but some things that might be outside like the few raw manga scans there.

on that regard, does anyone have scans of shin megami tensei Kahn?
I have the first volume physically but never could find the rest of what tokyopop translated online

I think tokyopop only released it up to the 2nd volume but from what I understand, french translation exists.
Good luck user, I'll keep an eye out.

You're very welcome, hombre.

yeah, they released something along 2 or 3 volumes out of the 9.
a bit of a shame, it was kinda trashy but fairly entertaining in the overall

God does no one fucking hate this clown? I've been playing DDS on and off and he always tries to sound like an intellectual but it's so fucking STUPID and annoying as shit.

P5 takes place in Tokyo and involves the destruction of the world by lawfags.
Does that make it mainline?

It reminds me of an animated series I watched as a kid. I clearly remember the main plotline and watching at least a few episodes with my cousin. Years later went to investigate and apparently it only has something like 8 episodes translated outside of japan. I wish they'd just commit and send shit out here. Understandable why they don't but it still sucks.

Beast Eye

DDS in general doesn't really have any good characters.

Heat is edgelord prime, Sera is another mysterious person with amnesia, Cielo is a faggot, Gale is the pseudointellectual, and I legitimately don't know what Argilla's role is supposed to be. It's basically anime, if you hadn't guessed that from the hair colors.

Yup, Megami Tensei 1 is a game.
First floors, really easy trivial even, lull me into false sense of security and then suddenly 4 demons with fuckton of health and hard hitting attacks and death.

>he doesn't like autism incarnate

>hating on Gale

More of a mainline game than SJ and IV, less of a mainline game than Kuzunoha Raidou and Friends.

Aleph. I like his glasses

By the way: how can I delet my Reply when i don't need it?

IVA's girls are shit

female MC vs female MC

>More of a mainline game than SJ and IV

who is IVA?

check the box in the upper-left corner of your post, and then hit the delete button at the very bottom of the page. You can only delete after a set amount of time, and only for a set amount of time; after that, your post is un-deleteable.

SJ takes place in Antartica and have you shoot the fucking planet as Doomguy

It trascended mainline

SMTIVA...

When did this happen again?

During the main story quests there are a couple of small bonus conversations and even very minor detours you can have with the main cast. This is one of them. The part with Isabeau reading the manga is one of them, or is that mandatory? I don't remember.

>he doesn't comprehend

He doesn't comprehend emotions, but he is genuinely smart.

That's pretty good, user. Have you done any demon or SMT1 art?

Dude why are you so cool

Are posts like these and "why are there two generals?" the result of many newcomers or just shitposting?

Either way, they make me feel like I'm in the movie of Groundhog's Day.

Those were glasses?
FUCK

not yet , I'm still studying. I find it more difficult than human to draw the devil.
But I will paint.
Which demon do you want to see?

Oh can I request? Just draw your favorite demon, user. Or Asherah if you want to make me happy.

I like the PSP version because it's more like SMT1/2 and faster, but the creepy 3D graphics are nice.

What did you mean by this post?

Asherah? from SJ ?

Yes!

What did you think they were? They are electronic glasses that connect to the COMP.

Optional scenes you get for exploring during main quest sometimes. There's a couple about Jonathan being glad he didn't have to waste away as a fisherman, Walter about feeling bad for the people who aren't luxurers in Mikado, and Isabeau either talking about her manga or acting cute around Flynn.

>walter feeling bad for people who aren't luxurors
>jonathan glad he wasn't a fisherman
um

I most have had a stroke or some shit.

What is the lore behind this design?

Probably the Beast of Revelations

please do one of these with dante vs raidou

The whole demonization of an old religion by calling it's gods devils and sheit by a new relgion you know like baal.

Anyway to tell where they will happen? I can't believe I've played IV four times and never saw one.

Couple of things here:

Christians, or really any follower of the abrahamic religions, took over others' 'heathen' lands, and replaced their local deities with animals and vermin and shit. it's meant to be ironic here that once you do strip yhvh of his divinity he's also the same thing, also a big part of apoc's theme about how polytheism gods despise monotheism gods for overtaking them.

the rest is a mix of religious (mostly christian imagery) - snake symbolizes the tempter of eve, locust being part of the plagues, goat and ram having various references throughout the scriptures, etc.

How do you like your Lucifer, /smtg/?

Interesting.

Flat

>flat

There's many things, but one of the biggest is the Axiom clause. Assuming you know what the Axiom/Great Will does, I'll just explain YHVH's side of it. The reason why he stays in his own universe and never steps up unless the messiahs are standing right at his door is because simply looking at YHVH is enough to harm him. The reason for this is because having humans only hear about his divinity and not directly see him helps him create all kinds of illusions in their head by letting their imagination run wild as to how great his features are. When they are able to speak with him and directly question his logic to his face, they are able him and form their own opinions far better than before. In this case, the main cast begins to see him as nothing more than an arrogant demon and the Axiom makes it so, bringing him down to what he truly is.

There's also the symbolism of YHVH's true form being that of a snake (deceitful) and most hideous demon compared to the people he judges. It's the cliche "Deep down your more ugly than everyone else" sort of things.

That's all Old Testament imagery, which is associated far more with Judaism, and largely ignored by most Christians. Most of Megaten's Abrahamic lore is very Judeo, less Christian. It's pretty rad, actually. Old Testament / Torah is best testament.

I don't remember to be honest. I just remember that whenever I played IVA through my many playthroughs my ADHD would force me to search every room and area of the map for items before leaving. The conversation in the screenshots I posted only happened once out of my 5 playthroughs and I think it happened during the neutral route. Maybe it has something to do with the three route affinities and how much you have at the time of the flag.