/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #77

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Yoko Taro's Wild Ride has Ended Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Strategy Guide Content and Concert Spoilers]
pastebin.com/RiMtWAns

>[NieR:Automata Novellas] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlZHMGch1pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A2 > 2B

They both survived.

>they can finally buy t-shirts together
wtf i love yoko taro now

why no translate?

>months upon months before the game is even out taro says it's going to have a happy ending
>people still make a big deal of it when it has a happy ending

>didn't put the new stuff in the OP.
For shame.

Or at least link me the posts containing them.
I don't want to read dozens of opinions and greentext summaries until I've seen it for myself.

But now i'll will explain the new hm. .hmm.. hmm revolutions . to you all,, in mey head cannon this is whart i thort is to be thu truth , and Yolko Tono head cannon is whart he thort to be thu truth,, hm mh but now i forget meyself... .. .

a2 (at two) is my girl and friend to my boy friend (me), 2b (two be?) is thu girl friend to my friend 9s (nine yes) , to he's boy friend (two be and nine yes) (at two and me) hm

And Yolkno ? not my...,

2B9S cutest lewdest couple

thats the spirit

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]

Those are new and the only links that people replied to OP with. What was missed?

I've bought all the achievements, sacrificed my save data and will stop coming to this thread or reading anything related to automata now.
The story is over for me. If I refuse to consume any related media from this point on, then 2B and 9S will forever be happy together in my memories. Preserving their happiness, even if it is meaningless and possibly later denied by their creator is the only thing I can do for them. And I will do it.
Goodbye, friends. Thanks for the help.

I meant the concert stuff.
I guess I was expecting too much because it probably hasn't been compiled.

Fuck this concert happy end bullshit. I'm fine with the happy ending actually, just not 2B being a part of it that harlot. She needs to suffer for her misdeeds

N2 demands more suffering!

There's no misdeeds. 9S was okay with all this as long as they were together. They are both victims.
Blame Number 9. Or even Zinnia for not understanding what he created.

I'm new here, did Taro say what **** actually was or is it up to the player to interpret? I immediately thought it was 'kill', but I also loathe 9S

>that post-concert bit
>9S sounds happy
>2B sounds a bit embarrassed

link?

It's not meant to be anything specific, that's why it's starred out. If it was "kill", there wouldn't need to be any stars. The game also doesn't censor "fuck" as you can see in pic related, so it's safe to conclude the only reason for the "****" is to make it ambiguous.

Did people at the concert get the real script pr the fake one that leaked?

Whatever you feel makes more sense.

One thing to consider is that Adam's speech is all about hate up to that point, and it's a major fascination of his. So hate or kill would seem more in line with that.

On the other hand we have the fact that 9S straight up allows 2B to kill him, and even kills himself when she can't take it anymore, because that's the only way they can keep being together, so how much could he really hate her?

It's a complicated relationship to say the least, so no one can really say for sure what it is.

>One thing to consider is that Adam's speech is all about hate up to that point, and it's a major fascination of his.
this. And it is Adam who says this, not 9S. With all the new lore there is no way 9S was thinking how much he wanted to kill 2B. But Adam - sure.

Side content establishes that some of 9S memory got messed up with Adam's.
If it's "kill", it's because he's influenced by Adam. By himself 9S loves 2B more than anything.

Do we know what the strategy guide novellas are about, more or less?

we know only tldr of memory thorn

What's the tldr? From the name I thought someone just mistranslated "The Memory Cage."

I hope the other two aren't just about 9s dying and his life being shit
I'm kinda disappointed in the side materials for nier automata, the ones for the old games would always add something to the world building or the characters, meanwhile I feel all the Automata side stories are about feeling bad for 9S all the time. They aren't bad but outside of the second concert story they really don't add anything to what was established in-game

> It actually takes place some time after "The Memory Cage" when 2B is getting upset after having to kill 9S over and over again and she even decides to die herself rather than to keep killing him. The novella is, for the most part, from 9S's perspective, and it shows him figuring out how strange she's acting... Eventually, he removes her visor and sees that her eyes are red...she's infected with a Logic virus... he hacks her to take care of the virus, even though he knows that she's meant to kill him... and even after the virus is gone, she doesn't want to kill him... but if she doesn't, they won't be able to see each other again (?) so he stabs himself through with his own sword and tells her "Please just kill me next time." They know that this will not be the end, but they also know that there is no stopping this cycle of death and rebirth... and as long as they can still be together, in someway, they're both okay with that.

I hope Darabuchi makes a 2B doujin

Why is everyone saying that 9S is alive in the fifth story and that the script was fake?
The livestreamed concert had the fourth story, not the fifth. The one where 9S is fighting and doesen't want to lose his memories, and it did follow the script
Unless I am missing something here there seems to be a huge misunderstanding

>they are taking a train in the end
>there's probably some big android cities with shopping malls and peaceful life

>The livestreamed concert
There were two concerts streamed, fourth and fifth.

So is it generally accepted that Eve wanted to bang his brother?

By fujoshits, yes.

It's never mentioned or expanded by the story but both of them end up being a part of 9S' mind so they became one in the end, i guess.

but he has no dick.

>*weight of the world starts playing*

English version even

oh all right, I get you
So the fourth one was like the script while the fifth one had a different ending
Someone in the other thread told me only one concert was to be livestreamed so I got confused
I hope they release a dvd for this stuff and I hope they don't make it available exclusively on a third party website that doesen't allow imports, I lost my chance to get the yorha stage play forever for that shit and it isn't even available on auction sites, same with the yorha CD, while I can still buy 14 years old drakengard 1 guidebooks with no problems

But that's forbidden love

Seriously though wouldn't that be masturbation since technically they're two halves of the same being? Still hot

>there's no level scaling
What the fuck
I just got C/D and wanted to make a final playthrough with all sidequests and lore shit and finish it all with E but now everything dies in one hit
Is there a way to reset my level or something? I was really looking forward to replaying but like this there's no fun at all.

Adam is his mother too if you want to get weird about it.

not an argument

It is.

the save editor in the OP should let you tweak your level

n2 transcended that already. she literally BECAME AS GODS.

So this ending is still different than game's E. Wonder what Taro will say about it.

That it's a side story for a concert.

??

it takes place after it, you don't see them wake up in ending E
meanwhile A2 already woke up and left

C!!!

Was A2 mentioned at all during the recital?

only her data was mentioned. No A2 VA was present too.

Does anyone have the concert recorded and saved?

No, I'm referring to the way you see her in ending E having already left

from reddit:

SPOILERALERT
I re-watched the last part on niconico and transcribe the last part in Japanese. (with English translation below)
==============================================
Pod 153: その時、なにか起きたのかは今もなおわかっていない。ブラックボックスが9sの記憶の自我データを取り込んでいたかもしれない。何れにせよ我々にはわかっていないエイリアンのテクノロジーが影響しているだろう。
Pod 042: すべての存在は滅びるようにデサインされしている。
Pod 153: 生と死を繰り返す螺旋に彼らは囚われて続けている。
Pod 042: だが、私たちは諦めない。
9S: もし、この世界に呪いが満ちていても。もし、この世界は罰を与えようと、
2B: その輪廻の中で、私たちは抗い続ける。
2B, 9S: 祈りの言葉を、歌いながら。
BGM: The Weight of the World
Pod 153: Even now, it is not known what exactly happened at that moment. It was possible that the Black Box had retrieved 9S memory's self-consciousness data, or it was affected by some unknown alien technology.
Pod 042: Everything that lives is designed to end.
Pod 153: They will always be trapped in the endless spiral of life and death.
Pod 042: Nonetheless, we will not give up.
9S: Even if this world is full of curses. Even if this world is imposing punishment upon us.
2B: We will keep fighting against this world--- (The original word is "Samsara")
2B, 9S: while singing the words of prayer.
BGM: The Weight of the World
Man, this last part is some powerful script.

All the Japanese 2B9S shippers are happy on twitter. I'm happy too.

This reinforces in-game E, really.
And with canon timeline being a peaceful one for at least 500 years, they will most likely get their share of happiness.

>They do not have them right after their 'birth.'
>They may gain body parts
Come on now, user. Did you forget that we already went over this last thread? You still have not provided any evidence of anyone with genitalia besides Devola.
I' m still waiting.

2B would regularly overheat just by looking at that outfit.

I don't know who you think you're talking to, but it's the wrong person. In any case, Adam and Eve start "playing" right around the time they feel the need to wear underwear because humans used them to cover their genitalia, not their lack of genitalia, which is about as hard as the evidence for Devocooch. Though I also don't see why the question very specifically including Adam and Eve isn't enough to conclude robo penor, but you do you.

>No "I like Pascal!"

Or ist that because I just walked away with A2?

There should have been options with Adam&Eve, Commander and Operators desu senpai

and Jean Paul

Q: Was anyone NOT at level 99 when they completed the Lv.99 Flooded City DLC special trial?

I'm at level 99 and stuff still instant kills me, even after equipping all the HP Up and Defense Up chips I have. What's the trick here? Besides git gud.

he will probably spend several hours calming her down after a ride like that

don't forget n2.

They will need a lot of healing after waking up.

SMASH that evade button.
CAN WE GET 10k EVADES!???

Especially 2B.

And here I was hoping to finish it at level 73. I'd love to see a donguri990 video of the trial.

>here, let me suck out your eyebal

"kiss me like you've never kissed me before"
youtube.com/watch?v=mlZHMGch1pQ

>Adam and Eve wear clothes
>penis confirmed canon
Well that is a sound logical judgment.
Totally my bad. I was wrong to assume there would only one of you this retarded. Continue on with your head canon.

concert dl when

The head canon in these generals is cancer

So last week the shitty translations made people think A2 died and the pods didn't revive her cause the ending was C -> E. Now that the concert is over, is she still considered dead?

>no 3D rule34 yet of the new outfits

Thankfully 9S is a really creative and bright guy. He will find myriads of ways to cheer her up and make her happy as he seems to understand her fairly well.

English please :(

I know there was some hubbub about Virtuous Treaty/Contract last thread, but are we in agreement that Virtuous Grief is from N2's pov?

>but are we in agreement that Virtuous Grief is from N2's pov?
Yeah, seems extremely likely. It stalked 9S in one of the novels as well and he almost noticed its presence.

>"We wear this to cover genitals"
>Therefore, they don't have genitals
There, I can be reductive about arguments too. You're not really in the position to be as smug of a cunt as you are, and I'm sorry the game doesn't have explicit scenes of Adam sticking it into Eve's asshole to deal with people like you, but that's not gonna happen any time soon with how ratings boards are.

She's not dead, so either she woke up off screen or will wake up later

Everyone in the twitch chat was saying she was dead so they were just trolling then. What was said about her data?

She probably woke up first and then took off alone.

>that's not gonna happen any time soon with how ratings boards are

>sex scenes are present in video games
>already rated 18 and 17 in Europe and Japan respectively

Seems logical though it's sad that she will be alone again.
Then again, no need to provoke 9S. They may meet again in the future when he's older and gets over it.