>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia – DLC Briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=9P63IrQ6bWM

Previous:

A
ZA
MA

ROYALFAGS NEED NOT APPLY

Savage's Feet

Marisa is a ugly fat edgelord bitch thar deserves to be benched and died by the worst form.

Other SS girls are hotter and better than these whore.

birfday gurl

Yes. I've been experimenting on him since SI is introduced.

Charlotte is for _____

remember fates hype?

I like Azama.

Cervantes Gherz

LUFINA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threaten speed might be better no? Any red can take him out, and most reds are fast. By letting them not double him, he can retaliate and win more.

Remember the shitstorm when the Soleil/Corrin support got translated? Or when that one user starting going through revelations before it came out and we thought that Gunter was the villain for a brief moment?

Marx

>it's a "you got through a match deathless where you could've totally been fucked if a unit moved, got danced, then rushed in to kill your dudes but the dancer moved first in the opposite direction for no sane reason" episode
Sometimes this unpredictable dancer ai is a good thing

I would like her a lot more if she didn't have the stupidest fucking design in the game

i remember when we used to call characters by their correct names not some cucked censored names

can't have marx oh noooo

R U K I N A

you can't be serious right?

His name was never Cyrus

His name was never Marx

>Forrest and not Foleo
reeee

Peri is 100x worse than Charlotte.

She has one of my favorite designs in the game and it fits her supports and personality. You just have shit taste or never bothered to learn anything about her.

t. Lutefag

Peri actually wears armor
Charlotte is battling in lingerie

I still call him Foleo because Forrest doesn't fit him at all.

>Forrest Gump

Is the 3DS //DEAD// lads?

Look, I get that she's trying to attract attention. Couldn't she then just wear something similar to what Camilla wears or something with a lot of cleavage? She's battling in her underwear

So? Fighters rarely wear much clothing. Or is it only ok when guys wear little?

again, what is the problem here? Should you be complaining about her personality than her clothing?

>2 red units
>10 defenses

I honestly didn't expect this

Aren't you tired of the same flimsy argument? Cyrus is a valid romanization and people changed it to Silas when they saw what the game preferred. Marx is also the correct romanization of Marx. And it's way better than Xander. Treehouse has the worst naming sense ever. I don't know how anyone could defend them.

>Couldn't she then just wear something similar to what Camilla wears
Don't most people hate Camilla's design more than any other in the game?

Not in the slightest, we still have s p i c y h o t titles on the way like Echoes, Hey! Pikmin, Miitopia, Ever Oasis, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Superstar Saga DX

it gets bette when you make her into a berserker desu

I have the exact same team minus Ninian

>0 defenses

Yeah, fighters tend to do that. The male version of the armor isn't much better.

It must be the Julia. I can't think of anything else. Food for thoughts.

>minus ninian

guess you know why you have 0 defenses

so you judge people by what they wear, not who they are, their personality or their qualities. Would you like people to hate you if you go to the beach in swimwear?

>minus ninian

no one actually loses to red units
they lose because they dont understand how AI movement works in conjunction with dancers

Reclass to Hero

I think a dancer+WoM3 is very useful in this team, last week I only had WoM2 = 2 defenses

I just replaced erika with olivia and added Sharena right now. I wanna see this dancer meme work.

That tier and merge might give loopsided matchups. Or mybe whatever skills you have work really good together with the AI.

What a person wears usually reflects what they're like

Finally got my (you) thanks XTRMDoritos. You guys get your extra 500 feathers yet?

Fighters and Berserkers of both genders in Fates wear little to no clothing. Male generic fighters wear even less than Charlotte in fact.

BROM WHEN?

Well now we know that you haven't talked to a living soul. The outside world will not burn you, you can even take your mobile game with you too.

Is there any better feeling than making Azama a physical class? Any physical class, he just wrecks shit.

MaGiC iS eVeRyThInG, mY dEaR oLwEn

I have more problems with wings of mercy + dancers, than Julia's dinner.

I wear t-shirts and pajama pants everywhere. What does that say about me?

Magic is everything, my dear Olwen

>Lancebreaker

why

Looks like my Reinhardt is a little bit better, maybe use that one for the picture instead.

Who gives a shit about "generic" fighters. Let's take a look at the only named male fighters/berserkers, Arthur and Hans. hans does reveal his chest, sure, but the male chest isn't as big of a deal sexually as a womans chest. Arthur is wearing a full outfit.

Imagine if Ryoma wore his sumo thong instead of his lobster suit. You'd be uncomfortable.

see this is an example of something that destroys your perfect record.

>He forgets based Gazak

Hans isn't wearing pants. Charlotte wears more than him when she promotes. Arthur is cosplaying as a superhero.

I actually think it'd be pretty funny. Just make it so that both genders do it. Everybody wins.

I still don't see what is it about Ryoma's suit that makes it look like a lobster, other than being red.

His speed is a lost cause anyway. With only 28 speed with fury, I don't think he could be saved from being doubled just from -5 spd debuff, especially if he use his brave axe+. Might as well debuffing their def for extra damage instead.

He can survive a Lucina to the face for 1 round anyway.

>Hans
Hands is fighting in a thong. Charlotte is just fighting fighter tradition.
>Muh sexuality
>Being this afraid of boobs.

It's segmented red armor, much like a lobsters shell. That's all.

Why is it people only bring up issue when females wear little clothing? No one ever complains about He-Man or Conan or Kratos not wearing much.

>Eliwood sends these losers to save Hector

What a terrible friend.

Yeah but the wood is alive, so he wins in the end

I think you already know the answer to that.

>Aether
That looks like a pretty shit Lucina

After hearing these arguments I think my main problem is Charlotte's starting armor doesn't look like fighters armor. It doesn't have a gritty fighter look, it looks like she just got out of bed and didn't have time to put anything over her underwear

>Why is it people only bring up issue when females wear little clothing?
Insecurity.

I wish someone had told me when I decided to let units die in Fates and then not get any kids unless it was to replace dead parents that the kid missions get harder as you go and some of them are extra hard without parents.

>the male chest isn't as big of a deal sexually as a womans chest
Thank mass media for that.

Complaining for the sake of complaining?

Double standards are a beautiful thing

It's standard fighters armor but gussied up because she's an attention whore. It's literally part of her character.

Just like how Arthur took the standard fighters outfit and added more spandex because he thinks he's a /co/ character

More like "It's ok when men do it."

simple:

girls get horny for smooth talk, personality and demeanor

guys get horny for tits, ass and built

I did Forrest/Foleo's chapter post-promotion. It was tough, having all those promoted units gang up on you at once, but it was sure fun too.

How do I get my hands on a silver-star axe or whatever, seriously? So fucking good, and it seems only the AI ever has one

>girls get horny for money*

you know it's true.

>girls get horny for smooth talk, personality and demeanor
Yes, because we all know that's what they like Link for.

Now that I think about it, does she really think a royal would go for a girl dressed like a stripper? And I know it's fantasy, but still

No it's because men aren't affected by other men's looks as much as women, why would a man complain about titties in their face

>"women should be able to wear whatever they want!"
>"except for this character who is comfortable with their clothing and body, but only because it doesn't fit my image of what a woman should look like"
>"men are animals so they deserve less clothes"
I love sjws

Mark user is an oddball! Just what is he thinking?!

Just to make sure that I'm not retard, this is a neutral Sheena right?

user, those are not girls. ANd the ones that do like him, it's more for his demeanor, of not giving a fuck.

>The various concubines and literal whores that got to power by fucking the right person.
>Especially in ancient Greece, which Nohr is based off of.

Yes, yes she does.

>personality

This is the last year for the 3DS

I bet Hans would have been able to satisfy Femui's pent up need for sex.
It's a shame he isn't recruit-able.