I read all Robert Kiyosaki's books and now I am homeless and my family doesn't talk to me anymore

Hi Veeky Forums I will try to keep this as short as possible without leaving out any important details

>3 months ago
>someone recommends me "Rich dad, Poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki
>read it and immediately become inspired
>stop going to school to spend more time learning about finances
>read all of Robert's other books in the span of 1 month
>family notices I am not going to school at all despite being healthy etc
>dad says "We need to talk, user"
>I refuse and say "You're in no position to help me dad, trust me"
>he gets angry and tells me that if I don't need him then he doesn't need me and hints that I should leave
>start living at grandma's who is dead so the flat is empty
>except dad to pay the bills but he refuses
>can't return to school because a friend I told my story to has said it to everyone
>getting bullied in the school group on facebook
>going to be homeless in less than a week when bills payment will come
>family turned their back on me

what can I do Veeky Forums please??

I never felt so hopeless in my life, I am thinking about suicide actively at least once an hour and am purposely crossing roads without caring about traffic lights and stuff like that so I get killed

please help me

tl:dr; I read Robert's books and became inspired, now I have no school, family or home

but at least you are rich in spirit, which is all that counts

He's still rich though.

You buying the book achieved it's primary purpose

>>except dad to pay the bills but he refuses
*expect

my life is already full of jokes like this so I would appreciate if you stopped, thanks

but you guys also advise on reading the book so it has to have some valuable infoO??

Assuming you are not underage, and are therefore legally employable, get a job. Preferably something boring and physically strenuous, to better help you reflect on the error of your ways. Also look up laws for tenants/squatters in your jurisdiction, it may take longer to get evicted than you think.

No one advised you to read that piece of shit, you got meme'd

OP you're a fucking retard

>trusting a book to lead you to wisdom
Serves you right!

Apologize to your Dad and get back in school, moron. The embarrassment you'll suffer through is well deserved, maybe next time you'll look before leap.

>I'm an arrogant peice of shit
>I read a few books and think I know more than anyone
>still wont apologize for being an arrogant shit despite it meaning me being homeless

made that a little shorter for you

OP you are literally not mature enough to read books. You are way to influenced by a single author.

I remember getting meme'd by Kiyosaki myself, thought I was going to be rich within a year.

he blocked my number and I don't have keys to the house anymore

impossible for me to meet with him atm unless I go to his work where coworkers will see me

Time for an hero,
Stream it please and don't forget to get some good lightning so we can see it properly

>coworkers will see me
What of it? Do you want to fix things or not? If so, man up and apologize.

>read Kiyosaki
>started without capital

You dun goofed, his books are targeted for those who have the cash.

What the fuck?
What did you do with that inspiration ? Role play?
What the fuck man?
I mean if its your grandmas place you wont get kicked out youll just get your shit turned off, get a job and pay the bills. What the fuck is wrong with you man what the fuck

1.write a book full of phony advice to inspire people
2.make book best seller
3. Honk the horn of your Maserati when you go through the underpass where the people who read such books end up living

I have read a few shitty books. None is so pseudo-ciency, snake skin oil man-like, blatantly wrong and poorly written as Rich Dad Poor Dad. It is, quite literally, stuff for mongoloids.

Here's a bit of advice: everytime you talk about this book ever again, tell whoever you're talking to to take the $10 it costs, burn them and learn from the pain.

>I refuse and say "You're in no position to help me dad, trust me"
>start living at grandma's who is dead so the flat is empty

fucking lost my shit haha.

nice post OP

>>>I refuse and say "You're in no position to help me dad, trust me"

>>getting bullied in the school group on facebook
>>going to be homeless in less than a week when bills payment will come
>>family turned their back on me

topkek

first visit to Veeky Forums and this is the first shit I come across
you won me over

who even reads an author who has 2 gay dads? i bet the rich dad fucks the poor dad in the ass every day.

Not a bad pasta, still can't beat chip warmer though.

Are you bipolar or something?

>chip warmer
what's that? link please

He gives the most basic finance advices. Money coming should be more than money coming out. Differences between asets and liabilities. He never mentioned for you to leave school. Good job on being an idiot. Kill yourself.
Or work in sales and reduce your bills by moving to your stature.

If you are such retarded i have bad news for you...

You'll be a useless piece of shit all your life. Deal with it.

If you come here to laugh at other people's misfortune, it's great. But whatever you do never take advise from anyone here. The average IQ of this board is in the 70s.

This kid Riley used to start all these threads about his horrible business ideas.
Then he started talking about his "revolutionary kitchen appliance that every household worldwide will have". He wouldn't say what his idea was for like three months, but finally it came out that his idea was a chip warmer. Pic related was literally his prototype blueprint.

He got btfo so hard he was never heard from again.

Not op but can you recommend any books that aren't shit

please tell me this is just fiction to bait kyofans!
nobody can be this stupid!

Is this the comedy gold thread?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>The stories and information posted here are *autistic* works of fiction and falsehood.
if you want to quote do it right!

well you sound like your under 18, so you're your dad's bitch until 18.

Go back to school, study accounting, join the military to become an accountant, logistics or truck driver, or get a job at McDonalds, and save up to open your franchise.

your dad is not an idiot, or this post is bullshit.

Well start hustling.

Start a company or sell something, get some knee pads.

Make bigily moves.

Join the military then use the Post 9/11 GI Bill and just like that u got 8 years of guaranteed income to live you Kiyosaki dreams

For fucks sake op.

Is this bait?

You shoulda been all inspired and shit and stayed in school if u live at home.

Deoending on degree a descent job can propel your new knowledge.

Fucking take a step back and unfuck yourself. You gotta have a job and survive while you are getting rich.

Source:

Im the guy that spams the same 15 books because all of my other ones are at home.

Currently saving about 10k to take 2 rich dad courses.

Plus a few grand to travel and stay an extra day or two for fucking off.

Says the poorfag...

Why werent you? Retarded or no balls like me?

Pfff.

I got 2 houses with
>no down payment
>no interest
>rent to own.

Could probably do more but its been a mentally draining year. Just kinda coasting by until about a year from now then gonna buckled down with no debt and leverage my shit. Going to 3 more houses in 2018. Relaxing and getting my shit together this year.

the jig is up asshole, there are id's here. saving the pasta for future use tho

L

O

L
Brokefag detected.

Well on my way thanks to bob.

PFFFFF...

Buthurt shitty "investor" detected...

Wait until the 3 millions shit coin or daytrader oump and dump thread...

Wait

Wat?

You retarded faggot. Read a book before you go assuming shit

Did user ever reach that perfect temperature tho?

And i do my best to bring it down.

Good thing it isnt a curve. Id dive under the chart!

That or he was donald trump level troll.

Pretty fucking legit if so.

Most of us autists dont have pateince to wate for microwaved tendies. Let alone 3 months to troll

I can recommend you go back to class.

>must be 18 to post on this forum.
Faggot

*autistic

Kek

What part of the book told you to leave school without any sort of job to support yourself?

Getting inspired from motivational speakers is pleb tier.

I know all this is bullshit but I'm gonna reply to this anyway.

>stop going to school to spend more time learning about finances
Robert doesn't encourage anyone to drop out of school faggot. He just doesn't believe that it's too important.

Therefore this whole thread is bullshit. Kys OP

what is it with this book that makes people do stupid things?

my dad became obsessed with Kiyosaki as well which lead him to do a series of things that lead to his financial ruin + divorce. Maybe you shouldn't read it if you have a low IQ.

Impressionable faggot detected.

He isn't telling you anything special or a secret. The reddit personalfinance's wiki could tell you everything (and better) in only 10 mins of reading. Instead you gave your hard earned money to a guy who's only noteworthy achievement is writing a self-help book to skim money from morons like you.

>what is it with this book that makes people do stupid things?
It's cursed.

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK HUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>But whatever you do never take advise from anyone here

So, I should take advice from people here?

Go through the bankruptcy; you'll learn alot. Learn how to fuck over creditors and then learn how to fuck over lawyers. Just remember, this world hates you. Keep trying and be more careful in the future.

I took The 250$ course just for laughs. They make these nebulous promises and statements to Howell you on other courses and shit like that. 30k for some of their courses. It's a rip off BC most of the shit they teach you can find for free online. Read the books but next time don't get suckered in.

Nothing you can do. Just gotta play out the hand. Apologize to your Dad and family. Go back to school. Think about what attracted you the most to rich dad, hopefully it's not money, and try to pursue something that personifies that idea...Maybe it was freedom and independence . Go from there.