datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

handbeezy.com/motU3BqqL/
techcrunch.com/2011/02/15/valve-makes-more-money-per-employee-than-google-or-apple/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a spooky thread

Reminder that if you don't like the taunts you actually need to go call your doctor to get that foot long stick dislodged out of your ass.

>tfw Dota's cosmetics has turned the game into a piling garbage of obnoxious taunt, voicelines and particle effects now.

show me rare hats that you got dotards

Xth for cool wet holes on hot summer days

Daily reminder that Windrunner is the best offlaner.

literally TF2+HoN

>now

Will d2g gonna recover, ever?
You always get blown the fuck out.

Give me a real Dota gameplay patch and I'll buy the Battle Pass, Valve.

This 7.00 abomination has to be fixed.

Did anyone calibrate international ranked yet and can tell me if it uses the same 3.5k mmr cap?
If it doesn't I might actually have to buy the goypendium.

well it has always been shit, but with these voice lines and particle effects it's way too messy now. It's starting to get Worse than even HoN

>you can bet an extra 25 MMR every so often in a week

how many retards are going to get baited by this?

>that lifestlear taunt

imagine being killed by ls and they use it on you

Wait...are they seriously gating MMR stuff behind good goy books now?

What did they mean by this?

will /d2g/ ever stop being wrong?

with shit like the new pool party ogre skin
may we see a re-release of the alpine ursa skin on the horizon?

why dont you read it yourself dumb nigger

envy has saved pieliedie from the clutches of puppey clement!!!!
but unfortunaetly clemente has stole our baby our pride yapzor "yapzgod" yapzor

>tfw venezuelan
>tfw sold my items to buy food few weeks ago
>tfw no battlepass

But I can't read

>make it so you can't trade the immortals for a whole year
>instead of people realizing Valve is ripping them off they double down and buy more
You guys get jewed harder every year and just keep taking it up the ass. I don't understand, spending so much money on digital hats for a dead game?

>country engulfed by civil war
>wants to give his money to some fat jew

>that clinkz taunt
>that ls taunt
i laughed

>/d2g/ is one insane shitposter

if you have to sell your digital items to not starve i think it's an indication you're not in the position to be having digital items

Ye the voice chat wheel is overkill.
Should be only allowed once every 5 minutes to keep it down.

>Year with no (0) stretch goals
>Most successful
Prize plateau doomsayers BTFO once again.

>lower the cut of all workshop artists
>all the good ones leave
>hats are now shit with zero talent or effort put in them
>charge more for these and disable the ability to trade them
>make more money than ever
bravo volvo

Congratulations, you are twelve.

>Your prize
handbeezy.com/motU3BqqL/

when talking about a group you need to generalize, and yes the "insane" minority is the most noisy

that's why it's so fun to laugh at them

>want to make money out of a free game
>want to buy the compendium and all the stuff for the sole purporse of re-selling everything to earn money instead of enjoying what you have

You should leave this general.

>Zimwabezuela

sorry for thinking taunts are funnier than Veeky Forums ironic jokes/post
kek top kek baneposting ecks deeeeee

Daily reminder that Dota 2 has become a shitty CASUAL game since the HUD and skill tree patch.

Fuck Valve. They got too greedy and wanted to dumb down the game to attract more players and sell more cosmetics.

I used to argue with LoL players and tell them how DotA and Dota 2 required more skill and practice to be good...

Well, I honestly can't do that anymore. The game is noob-friendly now. I'd even say that LoL requires more skill than Dota 2 (since the HUD patch)... and that's coming from someone that played DotA since the early Warcraft III days.

You can now go in a game, literally do nothing... and you'll end up lvl 25 on 5th position supports like AA or Shadow Demon, with like 600 gpm.

Strong patch! No more need to practice and learn, just hop in the game and everything is gonna be served on a silver platter...

t. proud redditor

Hello. Pls respond I'm so lonely

>Finding match for 4.5k MMR
>Almost 30 minutes waiting now

DOTARDS? CARE TO EXPLAIN?

@175943345
(You)

I actually spent 0 on DotA 2.
They don't deserve anything cause they get so much from the other games I buy on steam.
I gave 20 € to GGG tho cause I like PoE. I also bought skins in LoL for 30€.

If I really like a game that I torrent I buy it aswell.

inb4
>lolfag xD get out of here XD

Bitch I own you.

You're probably new so you don't remember what it was like, but before Dota had none of these dumb trade restrictions and trading and the market were actually an interesting part of the game and part of what kept it alive. It was fun.

Do you hate fun user? It sure looks like it, since you're literally defending paying to take volvo cock FOR FREE. That can't be fun, but you do it anyway. I'm sorry for you.

I'm sorry your compendium strategy to earn money won't work, neet user.
M-maybe next year!
But i guess you'll have to work to get to next year

You realize Valve employees make $10k a year and literally everything else is what was pulled by the project they work on. The Dota team keeps jewing because they see $0 of Steam money, that's why Dota has its own market tax despite how idiotically redundant that is.

Can you only access the multiplayer campaign by buying the compendium?

>They don't deserve anything cause they get so much from the other games I buy on steam.
They get the exact same cut than any other digital store in existence, except indie stores like itchio and crap like that
>I also bought skins in LoL for 30€.
kys and then stop posting in this thread

>the market were actually an interesting part of the game and part of what kept it alive. It was fun.

neets actually believe this
my sides are in orbit

@175943368
hello!

>You realize Valve employees make $10k a year
techcrunch.com/2011/02/15/valve-makes-more-money-per-employee-than-google-or-apple/

trading's cool but it's not like whining about it changes anything. I personally don't understand how the tradeability of buyable cosmetics is something to bitch about unless you are happy with everything else. Shrines are a problem, highground is a problem, trading your cosmetics is beyond pointless in comparison.

>those fucked up face proportions
>that chin
>that NOSE

WR confirmed nasty kike

Trading turned into an autism-filled shitfest where people squabbled over literal pennies. When the market came out the artificial value of all the cosmetics plummeted to $0.04 when people realized they're really fucking easy to get. I'm not sure where you got this revisionist history from.

you're one of those people who had to buy 2 copies of Pokemon games and traded with yourself, aren't you user? poor bastard

My MMR penis is way bigger than yours I also played DotA leagues. Bitch, I own you.

Tencent shills out in full force I see

Mad that an American company is doing well

BEFORE bonuses based on income, doofus. 99% of the employee income is directly tied to their project.

Why do you guys hate rtz, ppd, sumail and fear? They are literally the oposite of reddit

no, not at all. but that is some great fucking delusion you are spouting

AH I WANT TO FUCK THE WYVERN

your mmr is a joke just like you, cry more

Hey guys, what's leveling like this year? I want to buy a compendium but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to really play and the rewards seem really spread out level wise. Is it easier to get levels this year?

Best waifu

>
back to /r/peterpandam and /r/arteezy

THIS

/thread

from a scale of 1 to dragon cloaca
how lewd is her taunt /d2g/?

god fucking dammit that goddamn underwater terrain is so good fucking jews always know what you want fucking cunts

>starts from 1 and counts towards infinity
>reaches -1/12

explain this, dotards

I also invested 30 € in both War Thunder and World of Tanks.
Are you mad now because you associate with one of these games?

Meet me some fucking where, bitch.

8/10

Think it's about the same as last year at a glance, 3 quest paths, achievements mostly related to buying shit, and daily/weekly challenges that dont give a huge amount of points.

It means we need to revise advanced mathematics.

>Are you mad now because you associate with one of these games?
wat?

if anything that should embarrass you further for playing casual crap. missing the point this badly...

It actually has better FPS than all the other terrains because it removes the water in the river. It's literally pay2win.

>The game is noob-friendly now
noob-friendly =/= be good at

Lol is waaay easier to get good at, and easy to get into

Dota is getting easier to get into, but still is way harder to get good at.
The changes are making new players to have the same tools as old players. Doesn't mean they know how to use them.

Keep being wrong.

smells like summer

Everything else on the market is dipping in price though, just buy that shit up now, buy the compendium, then sell what you bought earlier after TI when the price rebounds. You can still outjew Valve at their own game, it just requires more capital.

>tfw 1.3k

>implying both games have no competetive scene

It sure does.

Stay casual, little bitch.

LoL WAS way easier. Not anymore.

Oh look, a new skin item came out, get your wallet out now!

>techcrunch.com/2011/02/15/valve-makes-more-money-per-employee-than-google-or-apple/
>The company is valued at $2-4 billion which is reasonable considering Zynga’s value of $4-6 billion

>fucking Farmville makes more than Steam

oh look a new hero came out, get your wallet out now!

>compendium launches
>riot lets all the shills out at once

which makes me wonder, wasn't riot supposed to copy the compendium model? I remember reading news about purchases increasing the prizepool. did riot fuck that up too?

zynga is a public company whose only goal is profit
meanwhile valve remains private allowing them to pursue whatever they wish

They had something like that once some time ago, it barely got like over 2mil or something

>NEW BATTLE POINT TRIBUTE
>As you increase your Battle Level, you'll earn Battle Point Tributes that let you add bonus tokens to the wagers of everyone on your team.
Are these one time use or do they refresh weekly?

they tried, but since lol is only played by 12 year old boys, they dont have money so it was a total fiasco

Im sub 3k hard support from SA im tired of supporting retarded peruvian carries so they wont do shit, any ameribros or canadians wanna party sometime? Ill babysit you hard

they really dont need it
For the last 6 years valve's pitch was having big prizepools. First it was $1M, then crowdfunding made it $10M, then $20M
After all that, dota never even came close to Lol's viewer numbers or player count. Both as an esport as well as commercially, Lol is much more successful and will continue to be

>being this salty

I can't tell if this is ironic-posting or an actual shill

>they really dont need it
and yet they pushed it hard last years worlds

i'm low 1k core player
carry me pls

so we just gonna host esports hour threads on /bant/ from now on?

>dead game

as apposed to what games that are 'alive?'

so what's what?
what's the initial and the crowdfunded portion?
was that the total?

that was the total prize pool

it became more complex actually. but since you're 2K you probably don't know it

Saying something good about LoL here is like saying something good about Apple in an Android threat or about CoD in a Battlefield thread.
They are not really dedicated, they just don't have any friends to play games with.