Webms with sound:
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hdforums.com/forum/softail-models/1067834-pullback-risers-on-13-slim-diy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=asnEzU_x6PY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Hane a best.

Second for Honda a shit

Theres a bike for you, even though you're wrong.

The fastest one of all of them

(probably not)

Is this considered canon?

Pasted;
(Pictured) is out for delivery right now. I've got a two-part.
First, how do I clean a bike? I've seen people at the spray wash, but they all had faired up sportbikes.
I've got an aircooled standard. Do I just not clean the engine? Wait three hours so it will cool?
Part two: Application tips for a tank pad? I don't think it will be hard to smooth, but I'm wondering if I should prepare the surface somehow...

Honda best bike. Onsa best girl.

What is everyone up to today?

I've always just sprayed my shit up at a car wash, would probably do it cold if I had my own driveway to wash it on though.

I see harleys and stuff all the time at them, and ran a ton of aircooled atvs through water and they have always been OK.

nah, the only dicks in her life are attached to her little brothers.

>Wait three hours so it will cool?

Absolutely, heat makes detergents significantly more corrosive.

>I'm wondering if I should prepare the surface somehow
Clean it normally, followed by a rinse with deionised water then one with alcohol. Use a hairdryer to warm the surface prior to application and rub it into place from the centre outwards. Once it's on, repeat the rubbing process to ensure the adhesive is really worked in.

You can clean just about everything with hot and soapy. Everything is fair game, just try to stay away from your brakes since they will be slippery for a while if they get wet. Wet tires on dry road isn't really a big deal.

You can use degreaser on tough to beat dirt but definitely keep it away from brakes and your chain. It will eat up pads and O-rings.

Don't pressure wash.

>see grill turn up to dealer on a triumph sprint st
>she takes her helmet off
>she is hideous

post your bike

Why are beemers so good looking?

i ought to get a new picture of it

>take the baffles out

I think I want a Hayabusa.

I'm a but a simple US besatzungstruppen with some access to an unlimited speed autobahn.

I'm also terribly bored since the wars stopped and I'm not allowed to join the YPG and I have a $600k life insurance policy that's valid so long as I wear a helmet and a shiny jacket.

Also my stock portfolio I invested in from all my deployment-bux do not look likely to recover soon.

I'm not suicidal, but just kinda bored. I feel like my apogee is behind me and I never really cared if I died or not. What better time than now to push the envelop of my motorcycling skills?

Maybe you should get a track bike.

Get a VFR1200. They're limited to a somewhat annoying 165mph but you can do that fully laden with more than your customs allowance of spirits weighing down the panniers with one hand gently rolling your testicles as the other keeps the throttle open.

going fast in a straight line on an engine with way to much displacement and power isnt really what skill is about.

>I'm not suicidal, but just kinda bored.
Suicidal is a requirement, especially in dbt.

this But it's fun

Nope
Duplicate thread

I just want my bike to sound retarded and silly for a half hour then im over it

I'm the idiot risking his Shoei.

Is this little 650 piggy a decent beginner bike?

I hear the gas tanks are tiny on those with later models.

I'm thinking of the Busa because of it's fat-ass gas tank and it's all-round performance, besides it's top speed.

A minor point, but I have to plan gas stops because only Esso stations let me buy fuel tax-free with my neat-o besatzungstruppen SOFA-agreement treaty AAFES gas card.

How much does a Blackbird go for in Germany? Are parts still easy to come by?

Anybody got tips for wheelying a small displacement bike? 30hp, 300lbs; I've tried clutch-ups but it seems that the engine just bogs right back down again. Maybe my clutch is slipping idk.

>I hear the gas tanks are tiny on those with later models.

It's not terrible but nor is it great. At WOT continuously, you'll get 105 miles before the fuel light comes on, giving you another 30 miles. Normally, you can get close to 200 miles.

rev it higher

Pin throttle quick release of the clutch hold on

[harleyscript.bat running...]

Please tell me the bike is 300lbs, not you.

My grom wheelies like a champion. If you're the 300lb one, no fucking shit the baby bike can't get your ass up in the air.

>tfw haven't put a new sticker on my bike for like a week

why is she so pig-like in appearance?

Will attempt.
To clarify, the bike and my combined weight is 400lbs

Well, the autobahn is a not a straight line in Germany also there are other cars and shit in the way. But yeah, flying through the alpine twisties up and mountain mountain roads is a good idea too.

I've done and been done with canyon twisties in Colorado, Fort Carson before on a 650cc type motorcycle. Twisty roads you can find even in Florida and Kansas, I'm in Germany with unrestricted stretches of autobahn it's probably the only place in the world a 300/kph bike makes sense.

Also read the Busa is good in the twisties?

Ever go out on a hot day?

So the bike weights 100 lbs?

>Also read the Busa is good in the twisties?

Germany has way better twisties than America as well, Autobahn meanwhile is torture for bikers.

>Also read the Busa is good in the twisties
It's not a cruiser but it's not a 600 either.

i don't care what people say about gsxr riders or the bike itself. they look so good. when i get tired of my 636 i might be looking at those

Bread on tank

Haters be jealous. Suzuki a best

my 600 gets about 30mpg is that normal for a 600?

Sorry my beloved buddy
Can't do that atm

you probably don't lug it around for optimal MPG's

best girl

how can I get it in the 50s like some people claim?

I have an FZ6

i can dig that

Just upshift to the top gear as soon as you meet the speed limit and your bike can maintain it without chugging or stalling.

Lower RPMs and slow, steady changes in the throttle means lower fuel consumption and better gas mileage.

This means accelerating slow, which is lame as fuck if you are in a motorcycle. So, what are oil prices today? $40/bbl? Gas $2/gal?

There is really not reason to have this concern right now. Burn it up while it's still cheap, it will never be this cheap again.

t. Commodity speculator.

Kek your girlfriend out of the crazy house yet?

Wrong Raimu-senpai is the best girl.

Yes. Still crazy but the Zoloft is working

hdforums.com/forum/softail-models/1067834-pullback-risers-on-13-slim-diy.html

Is it your girlfriends old bike?

Or are

You the girl?

Why give him (you)s?

I got the pic black bike with wind forks off internet
And I'm not the girl

Wait guys

The harley davdson guy posts on a forum

Apparently this is him

Who are you harley guy?

Yeah, I heard it didn't suck, is all, compared to similar bikes, but it isn't like a lighter bike. I don't even want to think about what the steering lock left to right is like. A bike you can't U-turn on a two lane road will get some used to.

Busa is a fat fucking pig compared to what I normally ride, but bro dawg man, dude! Fuck! it's unrestricted autobahn! A 200kph, 650cc bike is moving 2/3rds the speed a motorcycle COULD be moving on the same road.

I dunno what else to do, it seems like an absolute given that I need a 186mph/300kph bike.

You's don't gratify me

looks like Scott Steiner with cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=asnEzU_x6PY

>ITT
Harley guys wishes he had an Indian

ITT: the only Indian owner in the world is always creeping on dbt

i dont like how forceful bakuons fanservice is

>the same 15 pics every 6 hours every day

cant decide whats worse.

Aprilia guy or Indian guy.

I don't like it

i though about buying this bike. im glad i didnt

Indian guy(s) is(are) pretty cool.

shut up indian guy

Full autism

>post bikes

bikes are the things that go "vroom vroom"

Ridin in the redwoods, wish you were here /dbt/

Nigga I ACCIDENTALLY wheelied a bike of that weight and LESS power in the middle of my MSF exam.

Rev it more before letting the clutch out, go ham as soon as you start moving. Don't even bother up shifting unless your first gear is pitiful