>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

What the fuck is this shit?
An edition?
Pastebin links?
Amusing first post image?

Delete this thread, do it again and get it right this time.

>undeding the ded
delet

>do it again
delet delet

By grud, just let it die.

>decide to try ps2
>this general is dead
>cancel the client download at 90%

well that's disappointing. this looked so promising

Hello! :3

Okay listen up you fucking memers, i don't want anybody to reply to this post with "aim better" or something to that effect because i'm going to say something very important.

Combined arms update WILL save the game.

I called it, right here, and right now. Combined arms is great and Wrel is its prophet.

>not cancelling your decision to download the game at 90%

hihihi

how the fuck do you get that silky smooth fps with high settings?

aim better

have you tried not being poor

Turn off your shadows, they have the biggest impact on FPS. This game needs a good I7 cpu to run well.

lol

>not understanding that we aren't autonomous and are in fact merely products of our environmental stimuli so that in a way it was ps2 itself that decided to cancel its download at 89% but you weren't aware of the decision you didn't make until it looked like it was 90%

cheedings ;DD
of skill)))))))))))))))))

I don't play PS2, but I came in here just cause I don't like that picture.

Obviously the blues and reds don't get along, and only the one red holding a crate notices his buddy getting crushed.

The other two on the sides are purposely drawn to be ignoring whats happening. It only takes a split second to turn your head, and most people would do that at least if they heard the noise of a steel wall getting kicked in.

Fuck that artist, and fuck you for posting that shit.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ok frist of all ps2g is NO BULLYING zone so please reformat your post to be NICE instead of RUDE AND MEAN

that's not high settings

haha thats not high settings.. this is high settings

*LOUD BONG RIPS OVER VENTRILLO*

HEHEHEH

Naw dude, the Blues and the Reds are all cool, the blues were invited and the dude knocking the door just didn't know there was a guy behind it. Accident!

the red dudes are lagging

I know we've all meme'd about leaving since beta started but I genuinely will delete the game and try to forget about it if the HE buffs go live. I'm currently watching us lose every single base we own on both open continents to a wave of HE spam prowlers that there is very little we can do about. They've got more tanks than we've got people on the fucking ground.

I can not understand what they are thinking with the proposed "Improve HE performance against all targets" thing, it is sheer insanity.

>if you kill someone with HE within 30 seconds of them spawning then your weapons lock
>do it a second time in 5 minutes and your vehicle deconstructs

vote
comment
subscribe
follow me on twitter and facebook

>I don't play PS2
Neither do we.

bunp ;DD

Stop that

Lag through this blyad))

off by 6

how about
>you kill someone with HE
>kdr increases +10, ivi kdr increases +5

follow me on soundcloud and share with family

WE ALIVE DESU NE

YOURE NOT FIGHTING LIKE TR
also: >quitting cus of one specific thing that you can avoid half the time or more
aim beddr

Man it was so retarded that even the TR who weren't in prowlers were complaining because they couldn't do anything. The only people who are okay with Prowler HE spam are the people in those prowlers, it spoils the game for everyone else.

Will the >PS4 version ever get base buildan and autism like the PC version, or is that NEVER EVER because leldevs?

Also, since we're all here, post what class you use most normally when you actually do play.

lol

>post what class you use most normally when you actually do play

Memedic (a medic who memes on /yell chat)

or what if

>kill someone with HE
>all available certs get spent on flashlights

sign my steam profile and retweet my memes

What about combined legs ?

wud aboud gombined benin ;DD

I'll combine your benin, come here

I shouldn't have made this thread. We should just lie down and close the casket.

As many another general has said before, the ride never ends, and we can and will never die because this is hell. So might as well get comfy and enjoy the ride no matter how shit it is.

Good night!

Serious question, is the Gauss SAW really that good of a weapon or is it only memeing? can't afford it yet, should I save up for it?

>implying this will be worse than old ZOE
>implying this will be worse than dropodding MAXes
>implying this will be worse than launch HE

lol

>NR rushed generator rooms stairs
>clear view with viper
>tons of le pro players ded
hihihihi

pls b b8

As in, it's complete shit?

I remember launch HE.
This will be worse in every way other than dying 20m inside a building.

Gauze Sore is good. Apply memescope, click heads.

it's a fucking starter, you moron

Gauss saw is the starting weapon. The gauss saw-s that you see in the shop is a sidegrade and is statistically inferior to the gauss saw anyways. Dont buy it.

>cant afford it
nigga what are you talking about. It's the default heavy lmg.

And yes, it's really that good as long as you use it properly, i.e. not holding down mouse 1.

You clearly don't understand the sublime differences in dialects between different regions of the New Conglomerate. Kicking a door in and crushing your friend is actually a traditional method of saying "seezon greedings :DDDD", with a friendly c4 being the most common form of "mery grismas :DD". This painting clearly denotes the sportsmanship between blueberries and communists at such an important time.

Sorry guys, I just saw some posts a few weeks ago and didn't even bother checking, I'm awful with names. Only played heavy once, spend all my time farming with medic or engie, I'm so sorry :(

Tell that to Tribes General.

oh fuggg ;DD

NN ;D

dis ;DD

dat :---)

ded:^)

))))))))))))))))))))))))))

list here best cert investments you ever made

>max flak armor
>tank and infinary mines for engi
>radar on aircraft

very happy with these ones

and extra investment
>valkyrie roadkills

NANI!? ~~SO FAST!

>lol

my best cert investiment
>decimeme

:DD

i shoot the aircrafrts :DD

oud

fuggn

sgilld

is this planetside 3?

Good morning memers!

Guys?

hi

Girls?

Oh hello there!

>tfw my passion for ps2 is returning

>tfw finally losing the passion for PS2

That's what happens when you become too good at someting

>infilshit

Ewwww

y do ppl have so bad situational awareness???

*deleborts bhind u*

And why do they refuse to aim better?

hmmmmmmmmm mayb they r shitkids

>launch ps2
>blocks meme tracker
>closes

its happening again ;w;

Since we're all here suffering, allow me to ask a question to anons (and Spurdo as well) for laffs:

If the devs for once didn't go full retard and actually added one new neat feature to improve the game, what would you want it to be?

??
how will track memes/?

remove bolt shits, greatly increase cloak duration, but also make if have a 5 second delay both ways) can't shoot for five seconds after cloaking, can't cloak for five seconds after shooting)

how about the neat feature of FUCKING BOOTING PEOPLE WITH 40% PACKETLOSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the combined arms update

third person view

that's about it desu

Seems the PS4 version's serbs are down, the site is fugged and shit's on fire now.

What did Sony or >Daybreak do this time to fuck up everything again?

*blocks headboxenlarger1337 v2.1*

Ftfy