Saw this the other day outside my work. What can I even say about this... Pathetic honestly

Saw this the other day outside my work. What can I even say about this... Pathetic honestly

I don't know shit about Euro cars, can someone explain?

Google "m4 rear" and compare it to op pic

I'm also pretty sure the grancoupe trim is exclusive to the 6 series

Yeah because there is no gran coupe m4 lmao

better than this shitbox

So the number is like the car model, and the m means it's a performance model?

Quite likely the slowest bmw ever made; yet at least it's not pretending to be a different, faster car

These is a grancoupe 428i/435i, but no M4. M6 is only "m" grancoupe

They couldn't even buy the proper M4 badge LOL, they reused the normal 4 from the 428i badging fucking idiots hahaha

Bimmers come in 7 different series from 1-7 series. The M badge model of any series is the top-end performance model.

The guy in OP pic doesn't have one and just put badges on it to fool people who don't know any better such as yourself

It's a meme you dip

That's an M3 E46 with a 316i badge

>he doesn't know

>That's an M3 E46 with a 316i badge

Why the fuck would someone do that? To fuck with people at stop lights?

That's a M3 CSL, lmao.

Pretty much.
I'd do it if I had a car like that.

Some people have something called modesty

It's not modesty. Everyone who isn't a complete car illiterate will know that's not a regular 3 series.

It's my dream to put an M sticker on a Porsche 911 Turbo

>Veeky Forums
>car enthusiast board
>half the people in this thread cannot identify a fake M4
WEW
E
W

Surely you're joking, a 316i badge on an m3 is essentially reverse-badgewhoring

Should I put this on my MX5?

Why would anybody ever in their lives want to emulate a pigfat modern M car? They are stupid as fuck.

E30s, E36's, and E39s. All else a shit.

That's the thing about re-badging a car. The people you are trying to impress are car people and they will know you are full of shit and a basic douche for even trying it, and the non car people don't give a rats ass because they are the great unwashed pleb masses.

Only morons change the badging on their cars and they should be euthanized.

Yes

>tfw i own a 3 cylinder shitbox
>tfw resisting the urge to put a "V12 BiTurbo" sticker on it

NEVER THOUGH OF THIS

Well what about badge delete?

You could do it ironically just for the lulz

If you had an M engine in your MX5 that would be a beautiful joke.
Shame I have a Eunos Roadster.

I don't know much about BMW, but is this the equivalent of putting a Hellcat badge on a v6 challenger?

Badges are gaudy and classless in general. Badge delete should be MANDATORY for any self respecting car owner

Basically yeah

Yeah I've been thinking that too, plus I think the trunk would look much smoother and sexier without it

Wait, so basically the only people that would be impressed by an m4 will already know it's not one? Why do this?

That looks like the kind of shut used dealers do. If that came from a certified BMW dealer like that, they could be sued by BMW USA.

>Wait, so basically the only people that would be impressed by an m4 will already know it's not one?

Yep, the soccer moms in their g wagons or whatever won't care. The young dudes who are into bimmers will immediately think they're retarded.

>Why do this?
I honestly think it's sheer stupidity

435i has dual rear pipes, so this is a basic bitch 428i.

I know, I even said it was a 428i. The only reason I mentioned 435i is because it's the other grancoupe model

Good taste my man.

Kind of afraid to do it on my ten year old shitbox, I'm afraid the paint has faded enough that there will be a ghost image where the badges were.

Nothing a little buffing can't fix bud, just sand it down a bit and it'll look flush.

why does that M look like the Russian flag

The leftmost stripe is too light, looks almost white

Better than this garbage.

Some number of people do this for some reason

Like Porsches, people will add different vinyl shit like RS or Cup (when it's not) or get higher trim parts for their lower trim and not delete the badge
Oh well, if they like it, do it

Only if you also switch the bmw badge with a mazda one

>when your whole lineup is so bland that it is difficult to tell apart a shitbox from your top shelf stuff
lmfao

Now I want to get a turbo Civic SI and put those gay SOHC V-tec stickers all over it. Underbadging is my new car fetish.

probably so it doesn't get stolen too

8*

Also why do people always stick these little m badges on when real Ms have the number as well? It's not even remotely convincing

>badge delete
>look up plate on carjam
>It's a 318i
Every time

m8 who cares about BMWs? If you want a sports car, get an actual sports car. If you want to haul baby seats in the back, you get something a hell of a lot cheaper to do that. The BMW brand is just for badgewhoring.

>did he just assume my series

You forgot the suvs, you insensitive shitlord

>Badge delete should be MANDATORY for any self respecting car owner

Funy how its LITERALLY the opposite in reality.

lel didn't think of that

They think normalfags will be impressed even though they don't know a damn thing about cars other than muh corolla or muh prius

They're just dumb, the only people who would care consider them imbeciles

I'd be too embarrassed to badge delete a 318, that's when you literally become the "trying to hide the fact that you have the lowest level trim model" meme.

I sexually identify as a race-tuned X5M

Saw this on my way home from wage slaving

>yeah bro I actually sent it to the M factory, it's pretty dope now uber fast

Why are people doing such embarrassing things?

It is just a bit of fun, why are you sperging out so hard over this?

I thought the small M badge came with the M-Sport package.

When I was in the Netherlands and Germany I saw a lot of de-badged BMW's. Do Euros do this out of modesty or to hide an inferior engine option?

The badgeds look like shit. No one needs huge chrome numbers on the trunk lid

*badges

BMW with a fake M badge is the worst you can come up with?

Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!

I kinda like this. Except for the rabbits. Doesnt really go with the car imo.

Are those side mounted fog lights?

I dunno mang, some people do it for lulz.

Saw a beat to hell base model early 90s Tsuru with a shiny new GT-R badge.

all BMW drivers are pathetic OP what's your point

>Some people do it for the lulz
Including Nissan.

ikr

tfw someone in my town drives an old Sentra with 318i badges

They have them on the door trims and maybe a couple other places but not the back afaik

I remember seing the total contrary once.
A bmw m5 that had 540i badges.
The m5 vent was there, but not the badge.