/pg/ - Persona General

I love my Makoto! edition

Previous thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Ann!

Akechi best boy!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

i want a cyborg dlc so i can run around blaring mgr's ost with yusuke and his edgy blood katana as my wing man

What "code" is she even talking about? Medjed never took any actual action against them

This any good?

Fuuka wants you to be mindful of your actions and how they may affect the people around you.

Best girl
Best cake
Best wife

I can't wait to play Persona 5-2 Goro of the Resurrection!

It's 11/26, can I start and finish Empress before the end?

>wasting all those magic points

Are you... asking for spoilers here?

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

>Jap Kawakami

HAAAAAAAI~

yeah junpei, it's a hospital. like a really fucking corrupt hospital literally keeping her prisoner but i doubt all the nurses are in the know

Same here!

But they did against the Phansite, she's talking about that code.
She compared it to the guy she thought was doing it and they are different

I actually didn't. Yoshitsune's base Magic is 47.

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

its shit start over with invincible Yoshitsune guide

>Relying on dodge chance
>Not inheriting any drains or repels

No, ng+

She says someone pulled some kind of injection on the phan site that was similar to something fake Medjed did, but Medjed didn't do anything

I love Haru!

Haru's pretty easy, every part of her link has multiple +3s, I never had to waste any days to rank her up

wanna eat some pancakes?

Why is Makoto the only girl with art of her getting the shit beaten out of her?

Im with you, fellow Makotobro.

Be quiet. NEET is sleeping.

>I want to grow old with Kawakami!
She's got quite the head start on that one

I wish there were anything in this game that warranted such autism

>english kawakami

Michelle Ruff always gets my dick hard

Look I wanted to rely on dodge tanking because otherwise most of its skillset would be full of Drain/Repel elements

What's the point if you can't even fully negate every element? You're still vulnerable to Gun and Fire (even if you resist it, it means you can still get burned).

Why would anyone draw something like this?

That's rude. Kawakami is young maiden!

She is aware of Medjed anyway. She's probably familiar with their coding mannerisms.

This is before she mentions that

There's nothing of Medjed's to compare it to

Gotta put that mary sue bitch in her place

>playing as FeMC
>I NEVER FELT LIKE has been cucked completely

i regret getting P3P now

It was also stated it was a cut and paste job which means mishima is a fucking shit admin to get skidded.

She explicitly says she found that Medjed used pre existing code for something, but there is no something because they never did anything

It's a positive comparison, not a negative match

Michelle Ruff is quite good as Kawakami, I liked Mai Fuchigami's delivery in the romance scenes better, specially the Valentine's day date. The deliver in this scene is something else.

>orpheus is the son of apollo
really makes me wonder

She gets bullied during the game

Otaku aren't going to bully Futaba because that would hit super close to home

Nippon doesn't necessarily bully mixed blooded people like Ann, they're more likely to completely ignore them.

Haru comes a bit too late and her dad died during the game so people cut her slack.

Also she's the most popular, anti-Makotofags know it's easier to get those (You)s if you pick the biggest target.

He just wants to see his Chidorita leave him alone
You don't need any skill slots except Hassou Tobi and Charge. You could keep regenerate if you want while covering everything else. Almost no enemies use gun anyway. Use Divine Pillar as well and getting hit by the few attacks that hit won't even do shit to you.

that fucking face
i know it's supposed to be sweet and all but what the fuck

FES is objectively better, P3P is only valuable if you like making an easy game easier with party control and the FeMC's meme social links
I also liked The Answer

>Izanagi shares the "going to the underworld to see waifu" story with Orpheus

2deep4me

And the battle theme is actually better.

I will now announce the canon waifu of each game

Persona 2 - Lisa
Persona 3 - Yukari
Persona 4 - Ai
Persona 5 - Makoto

THIS LIST IS FINAL

They're a hacker group, user. Code as in computing code. They've done tons of shit before it doesn't have to be limited to the PT.

I want to comfort Makoto after she texts me that she's been crying all night because Sae called her a useless bitch and slapped her!

There is no canon waifu in any game

and it certainly wouldn't be Lisa in P2 if there was.

The only one you got right was P3 and P4's.

>There's nothing of Medjed's to compare it to
She knew the guy, she knows how he coded

This is the fake Medjed we're talking about, who never actually existed before

And I'm well aware of what code is

PHANTOM THIEVES

Atlus doesn't have the balls to make any of the cakes the canon romance which is a damn shame. I want to see that shitstorm unfold in all its glory, even if my cake of choice doesn't win.

Oh for fuck's sake

She's not comparing the site tampering with the real Medjed and concluding they're different, she's comparing it with something that the fake Medjed did that's never revealed

"The code written by that guy the other day is different from ANY of the PAST Medjed."
She's talking about actual Medjed here.

>Not inviting her to stay over.
>Not holding her close and telling her she's not useless
>Not watching a few Yakuza films together on the couch while sharing each other's warmth under a blanket
>Not falling asleep in each other's embrace

The fake Medjeds admired the original one. They probably copied how Futaba does it but this time the one who's causing trouble to the Phantom Thieves used a different one.
It's not really important to know what code they're using anyway.

No thanks, she was a cunt that took pictures of me and my buds without permission and harassed them, she can go console herself

So how the fuck does Gallows work? The skills you inherit are completely random, right? What about the skill points?

k

Good fucking lord pay attention

She also says she found that she found "fingerprints" in the site tampering that line up with *something* the fake did

But the fake never did anything beyond threaten the PT, there is no something to establish what these fingerprints are in the first place

Skill inheritance is random. Skill points come from level ups and are random.

I will gladly fill the role!

And she had acceptable reasons to do so.

>seeing Jokers awakening and hearing Arsenes laugh during the cutscene for the first time

>Women usually live longer than men
>Kawakami's age difference means you both could potentially pass away at the same time holding hands.

Being desperate for approval is not a valid reason.

so if I want to bulk up a really low level Persona I need to save scum and not just reselecting over and over?

How did Futaba not detect Akechi when he killed Okumura or when he attacked them on the ship?

>tfw no Vishnu or Apollo HD

Missed opportunity.

Wait for Ryuji's

>tfw you'll never take your bros into a palace to bully female shadows and possibly ask them for sexual favors

Makoto is not for bully! Makoto is for love!

>watching the opening animation for the first time

Goro probably has the ability to hide himself

For skills you save scum but if you just want stat gains then reselecting is fine.

You'll have to save scum for skills via Gallows. Stat point distribution can be seen before accepting, all you have to do is exit and re-enter the selection.

Says the guy desperate to get people's approval of his wrong opinion.

Clearly the fake did do something then. I can't remember what exactly happened but perhaps they were trying to trace users of the phan site?

>you will never enter makoto's scathatch

Why even live?

She's a shitty navigator and Goro is a shapeshifter.

Got it.

So you literally have to back out and in again until you get the skills you want, but then if you don't get the right skill you have to reload?

How fucking long does this shit take?

>Phantom Thieves are labeled as criminals
>Means of changing hearts is unknown, but theorized to be by blackmailing or torture/manipulation
>Causing problems to the school

Lore?
Groo still alive confirmed?

What else could he be?

>hear the main menu theme for the first time

Thanks for using the pic I posted as the thread edition OP

Which girl has the best feet?

>No u

Alrighty then

>blackmail is bad
>so I will blackmail them to catch them

Nice Justice you got there.