hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
AKA FUCKING NEVER BECAUSE ANDY IS KILL
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

>Random poll
strawpoll.me/12883046/

>Previous thread

F U N

I was completing a quest

>/hsg/ Tournament
Stop posting this.

>casual
>deck tracker in casual
did you really wait for the new thread to be linked just to share your stupid casual mode screenshot. fucking cringe

>I only enable deck tracker for serious moments in a children's card game
Maybe you should go fuck yourself

Are you okay user? You seem a little upset.

In any case, are the last two Kharazan wings worth picking up or should I just leave them be and wait for the next adventure to come out?

>rag shot to the dome past his wide board
>trying to friend me

Heh, greetings

>Priest shitter invites himself into my deck
>WITHOUT MY CONSENT
Priest players are LITERALLY the rapists of Hearthstone.

such great posts in the span of 10 minutes. good thing a new thread was made or we might have missed them

Blizz says they're not doing any more adventures. That's the last one you're gonna get. I'd say you might as well. It's still decent dust value in the long run .

p2w

you can always just go back the way you came

>tfw outplaying your opponent
feels so good

Oh that's right, they did announce something like that, didn't they? I bet it'll still cost Gold though.

>basic priest
SKILL

last thread sucked btw

How core is Sherazim in Miracle? It's literally the only Rogue lego I don't have

He's main card of deck.

I never draw the fucker in decent time( Van Cleef either). You can definitely get by without it.

It's not absolutely essential for what Miracle does but it goes on top extremely nicely with what they're already doing. Kind of like Van Cleef, but rather than one huge dude you're getting a recurring medium dude throughout the game.

>Pretty much no chance of winning unless my opponent gets Hearthstoned
>Play Jeweled Macaw
>Get a Hydra
>Drop Barnes
>Get a Tundra Rhino
>Play Hydra have exact lethal

Haha that guy just got an epic tale to tell his friends

not core at all, i'm actually considering cutting it.

Is zetalot literally the saddest hearthstone player? He can't participate in tournaments because he only plays priest and he does nothing else besides playing ranked standard in the dumpster ranks.

i just come here for advice and memes, i don't know why would hang in here daily to chat with people
generals are like that

*blocks your path*

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't see anything extra in Un'Goro, since if we're looking at the old schedule of expansion/adventure/expansion/adventure, Un'Goro would've been an adventure. Oh well, no dinosaur exploration for us.
>spoiler
It's likely, and whatever the payoff is, it's probably not gonna be nearly the value they had to let go of with Adventure cards, they're not gonna repeat that mistake. You know, I wonder if that's a reason they took out Adventures in the first place, but I digress.

whats even the point of 1-of limit for paladin legendaries

i just came out of a game where i played against two lightlords and two tirions
he had NONE on his base deck

wait, i misread that as shaku. sherazin IS the deck. i also include a shadowcaster and shadowstep for the sole purpose of procreation. sherazin is that good.

How did he get two light lords?

servant of kalimos

adventures were the only thing I paid for after the first year since I knew what I was getting, but since they went full jew, they won't get another cent from me.
I told you discover was cancer.

Shamans are pulling the same jank with Earth/Fire Elemental and Al-Akir. Not as beefy overall but much more likely to immediately kill you.
I wonder if there's a Wild Concede Shaman around that's running that sort of build, that sounds hilarious.

I'm full f2p but I made sure to earn every tier of every adventure asap. Decently fun to play through and it's nice to know what cards you're getting, in addition they didn't really hold back on the power level of the cards so you really felt like you got some worth for the laddering too.

*topdecks you*

somebody post me a dragon priest list that isnt gay
>inb4 nigger priest suck cock
>inb4 the person who says that literally plays pirate warrior
>inb4 inb4 is so 2012
> the in b4 time
>little foot snackin on tree stars

You mean Wild, right? Standard Dragon Priest is so gay it's transgendered to Rogue

Wild dragon priest isnt priest. it's shitty taunt warrior. i mean standard dragon priest you fuck.

>giving a minion +2/+6 costs 5 mana
>giving a minion +2/+6, taunt and deathrattle: summon a 2/6 with taunt costs 6 mana

how in the fuck is spikeridged steel even R E M O T E L Y balanced

Can you lose stars at rank 10?

he's a second van cleef, so he's pretty good

give me your best meme deck

You cant drop below rank 10 0 stars

>Hungry Crab enemies murloc
>they always concede

>build a fucking incredible WIDE board dome burner package deck
>even include a dome healer package
>utterly REKT my way from 20 to 19

No stopping me lads

yeah
pretty much every paladin player expects to win the game by having early board control, taking that away from them is like playing reno when you're at 1 hp vs a face deck

i have never beaten aggro druid

It's not
It's overloaded like crazy
You either have the perfect answer aka silence or transformation to it or you get outvalued/tempoed

I have as Taunt Warrior

Even a game where he had like 3x 4+ attack minions on the board turn 2

man this used to be a fun deck earlier today, really made some quest rogues cry, but now I only get taunt quest or face warriors, litereally 7 warriors in 8 matches, and I only managed to win once against a warrior.

Now this deck is probably shit, but I tried to do something different without any deck guides and it's fun.

How could I improve it?

Medivh instead of dragons and a second amber

that....could work. What are some good "use medivh more than once" cards? Or what would you suggest otherwise to fill the deck?

I actually lold.

>silence does not affect quest rogue minions 5/5 values

Welp. Into the trash it goes. Always used dragonfire potion, never knew that.

>build a full burn package deck
>burn face every turn

Could it work?

my greetings

What is this deck supposed to do
Your win condition is ysera or what?
>mass dispel
>spellbreaker
>operative with your only dragon being ysera
>no shadow visions

If you want to survive until turn 9 for ysera you'll need dragonfire potions or other crazy defensive tools which this deck clearly lacks

very funny Blizzard

Pay up user
A small entry fee of a thousand gold

You're right, it lacked. Though there was one more draconite operative and a dragon seer, that was never much of a problem.

Defensive tools was having high HP minions ready to kill other minions, which worked suprisingly well.

I mainly did it just to annoy quest rogues which really pissed me off, so it's full of 5/6 minions and silence, which I thought would reduce their minions to 1/1 again.

Yes I failed.

not sure. no ones ever tried aggro before

If priests are rapists because they have all of the cards that get random copies of cards from their opponents deck, what does that make rogues and mages?

why the fuck is EVERYONE playing Mage now???

>which I thought would reduce their minions to 1/1 again
I wish I could've seen you the moment you tried to silence one with your silence deck

>not core at all, i'm actually considering cutting it.
>wait, i misread that as shaku. sherazin IS the deck.

*wipes sweat from brow*

Also vilespine slayer x2 is core, right? That 800 dust cost is fucking me right now god fucking dammit

I'm sure it was extra funny since I had the gall to send "greetings" just before I UNLEASHED THE SILENCE.

They're netdecking that shitty Medivh mage

Most fun deck in the game because they have all of the best/most competitive RNG cards. Also the best 1 drop, ice block, and if all else fails the best burn.

Is it possible to drop ranks in this game?

Kharazan was a mistake

You cannot drop lower than 20, 15, 5 and Legend respectively once you reach them.

The fuck? I didn't get a new quest for today.
Blizzard robbed me.

Is this a common occurance?

>15, 5
what

>play medivh
>priest opponent opens elise pack
>gets ooze from it
>also pyros
>next turn he drops flameblaze elemental

fun and balanced having to play around an entire set worth of cards.

He meant 20,10,5,legend

sorry goy, but they have to eat too

I knew I was missing something and after reading my comment twice I still saw nothing wrong.
Yes, also 10.

I'm going to bed, fuck NA /hsg/ anyway.

At least you had a story to tell your friends
If that's what you can call us

just lost a game vs a mage with 4 iceblocks

*plays dirty rat*
*damages your hydra*
*executes your hydra*

I'll crush you!

>in the 2 card brawl sometimes people would run ice block and another card
>with babbling book you could get over 15 ice blocks in a game potentially

I had a mage with 3 ice blocks, 3 pyroblasts and 3 fireballs once, alot of good my 40 armor did.

who need 80g post id

>I'll

Vilespine Slayer is the second best plant.

Which server?

okay

how do I emotionally detach from the outcome of the game?

EU

Werty#2246

I could use it considering I just got robbed of a quest.

by realizing that its just a game, and that by getting so upset over it, you're outting yourself as an autist and a disgrace to humanity

Have you ever seen more cancerous openers?

RUTGERS PACKS ARE IN

RUTGERS PACKS ARE IN

I REPEAT

WE ARE WIN

EVEN THOUGH IT'S MEAN STREETS PACKS

okay

Cut yourself
Not joking it should help

>tfw i voted canada

did i screw myself?

>epic instead of a rare

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Yugioh players must fucking geniuses cuz i don't understand a single word from those cards.

>cancer #1
>cancer #2

based sense of humor user

FAKE NEWS

its on EU obv

Must be*