He's had to resort to sending spam messages to people on /r/cars. How pathetic can someone be?

He's had to resort to sending spam messages to people on /r/cars. How pathetic can someone be?

Anyways, let's pretend that RCR, Doug, Car Throttle, and VV don't exist for a moment. Who are the best and worst car-related YouTubers out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2A0gmd91gU
youtube.com/watch?v=4QizuIXCAN4
youtube.com/user/drive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Who are the best
ChrisFix
>worst
Everyone else.

I like MCM, /Tuned, and Roadkill.

Saabkyle04.

RCR is the worst car reviewer on YT. He provides little or false info about cars while making everything a fuck boomers/republicans lecture. He's a cuck.

>unironically using the word cuck
autism

ChrisFix, motortrend shows.

MCM is interesting but they're a bunch of stuck up cunts

savagegeese is pretty damn good

Anyone that hates on Matt Farrah is a massive faggot

>Unironically thinking that FurryCarReviews isn't a cuck
Dumb faggot

Best
>Matt Farah
>tommyfyeah
>Roadkill/MT in general
>Backyard Built
>The Hoonigans
>Rob Ferretti
>ChrisFix
>SavageGeese
>Ricer Miata

Worst
>Furry Reddit Cuck
>subaruwrxfan
>Saabkyle
>TJ Hunt
>Salomondrin
>Shmee
>All the other daddies-money, rich, brain dead, degenerate retards

Your best list is shit. Go back to

Best:
>Scotty Kilmer

Worst:
>everybody else

I would agree, though I just hate that he isn't doing that whole variety he used to to, like when he would give a tour and review cars from coupes to sedans, crossovers to full size SUVs, and Pickups.

hoovies garage

MCM looks nice on concept but they have become so fucking corporate that i dont recognize them anymore. Its all about how they can make their shit as attractive as possible for them to get as many viewers, sometimes using clickbait, everything is a god damn script. I would rather have them an unscripted episode where someone gives them little money and they need to get the best base to install a pre-made engine, no matter what modification to make the engine and tranny fit, and see how the car performs.

>ctrl + F "KYLE.DRIVE"
>0 results

Underrated actual engineer that makes engineering explained look like an underage twat. Guy has actual backgrounds and experience working on specially aerodynamics.

He is also based as fuck.

Wtf? I mean he probably isn't an actual cuck. Are you retarded or something?

Chrisdrift is fun, he crashes almost every day he goes out but is remarkably cool with it.

>this desu
I've started watching videos of his that don't even apply to my car, like how to restore plastic headlight lenses. At least I can help my friends with Untermensch tier plastic headlights fix theirs.

Yeah, and he doesn't drive his car into the side of his garage like a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2A0gmd91gU

Maybe I'm just retarded but I have alot of trouble understanding engineering explained I don't think he's very good at explained complicated stuffs

>Car needs
Literally has nothing the average car owner would find useful

How is it bad? The worst on there is hoonigan, otherwise it's perfect

desu ThatDudeInBlue is pretty cozy to watch

My personal favorites:
>Tom's Turbo Garage
>Bad Obsession Motorsport
>Chrisfix

Everybody understands shit at their own pace. EE sometimes talks too low.

Kyle drive is an actual expert in the subject of aerodynamics tho. If you want to know why gurney flaps exist, or how wings in race cars are the way they are, search for his videos.

He also goes to pikes peak and interviews prototype cars there since he's not a cuck.

He looks like a marketing faggot. He also wasted an opportunity using a 2JZ instead of an RB26 for the 240

soapy wooder

Met thatdudeinblue the other day at IA, had a 30 min conversation about general car stuff. Hes chill as fuck, acts like just a regular guy and isnt stuck up at all.

Also tomsturbogarage is in my top 3 with matt farah. Worst is muscle vs tuner

rbs are way more expensive and smaller than a 2j

>Best
Tanner fox
>Worst
Anyone else

He's reading wikihow. He will explain deeply extremely simple things and overview complicated things like it's nothing.

But it would fit the nissan character.

holy shit that's sad
I hate that cunt because
1) he's fat
2) he looks for the wrong stuff in cars
3) is just a spoiled kid
4) seems obnoxious
6) just not funny
5) blatantly puts le gf in vids to show he's not that pathetic

are you serious?
he explains basic stuff and it's been years he hasnt done anything more advanced than explaining how actuators work

>no mention of South Main Auto or Pine Hollow

Expensive and unreliable?

Best reviewer is SavegeGeese. The dude takes his time, covers everything technical and even inspects suspension and shit on the cars. His reviews are very well shot and great all around.

Yes.

Yep, he's absolutely based. His minivan reviews are more interesting and enjoyable to watch than faggots like vehicle virgins driving supercars.

what a fuckin' mong

also i don't know who the guy is but i don't like him already

Truth lol

>nobody posted gaskings here yet
I can only hope that you guys were trying your hardest to pretend he doesn't exist

>calls everything rice like a 12 year old forza player
>used to drive an auto 3 series lpg converted piece of shit
>used youtube money to buy a gtr and constantly brags about it
>puts on a really obnoxious unfunny voice

that cant be real
how jewish can you get

My nigga

why are the most annoying ones always british?

Too bad eric let his Fairmont entirely take over his channel and basically ruin him. Then again he is an idiot for ignoring what his audience asks for and making his life 10x harder on himself. He says it takes days to put together a 30 minute Fairmont video from the hours and hours of footage, well no shit nigger you shoot 12 hours of video trying to fit a steering rack 96 times it's gonna suck to edit, just fucking do what literally everyone asks for and do repair videos. Shoot 1-3 hours of you replacing an alternator or a ball joint, then spend 2 hours cutting out the fluff and "fuck"s, and presto you're fuckin done. Don't know why the fuck he activly goes against his audience then whines why his income is dropping and how he spends so much time editing that it's effecting how many clients he can take. Fuckin retarded.
>Writing all of this shit like he's actually gonna read it

>no one posted ratchets and wrenches

youtube.com/watch?v=4QizuIXCAN4

he's like chrisfix except he doesn't drag out his videos past 10 minutes for jewtube money

/DRIVE is pretty good
youtube.com/user/drive
especially the series were they budget build an E30 for both rallying and endurance racing

Its better for jewtube money to have short videos you fuck. Chrisfix drags shit out to explain how to do everything correctly and having as few flaws as possible, faggot.

>watching RCR and expecting an actual review about a car

plus he screwed over the asian guy and that dude with the rx7