pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LOUdG4idDYo?t=2036
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6SqmwXx2o
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=nakX0Oef3-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prissy best waifu.

the only thing I agree with you

maaan I've farmed 23 levels worth of souls now and I still can't get a Lothric Knight armor.

>only noticed now how the areas with online activity are highlighted
I knew about the embers. no bully.

shame she got shagged by some shitty pyro fag named dunnel lol.

What are some STRONG quality weapons at the moment? I dont wanna use Gaels or the Prophaned. Im mainly thinking for invading.

Sure.
Mostly offensive miracles.
Mainly wrecking.
And if ya need stuff muled, I can help.

Why can't we do vicar anymore

irithyll straight sword
trust me

I really wish drang hammers had HA, they would actually be pretty good.

Sucks wearing havels and getting stunned by little daggers.

console pleb and now that you mention it, it does. Pretty good find user

I want the Vicars back

pcfc?

>look at webm
>see nothing
>read post
>look at webm again
>still see nothing for like five seconds
jesus christ

r8 art bros

id pay to see this movie about bort

Bretty gud. I liked the ones you posted before too.

i wanna fuck my female Ashen One

Me right now.
I wish I were that good...

thanks, here's a minimalistic version

she looks like sirris's younger sister, id mount her too desu

does dsg make any events anymore or have i missed the infographs for upcomming ones?

Why does the Pygmy "lol I poosh u" attack come out instantly and knock you out of any and every attack you are currently doing?

discord is apparently trying to make some tryhard tourneyfaggotry event, check archive for peasant or noble or discord

go tell the fucking DIscord fags to STOP @EVERYONEing because my phone wont stop alerting me fuck.

She basic as shit

I don't get the thighs meme

is spear church summoning as busted as dorkmoon?

if you think I'd ever join a Veeky Forums discord again you're sorely mistaken
if you ever join a Veeky Forums discord you have a more serious problem than some @everyones

I'm still playing the jap release on PS4. Is it worth it to get the steam version on the next sale?

>summoned as watchdog
>host is at crucifixion woods bonfire with sunbro
>shoot crossbow bolts at them until sunbro gets impatient and runs up
>kill sunbro
>start fighting host
>they start roll-spamming around a big tree
>literally cannot hit them due to this tree blocking all attempts at rollcatching
>i chase them around a tree for 10 minutes
>eventually a dark spirit shows up and kills the host with me

pointed down :^)

thats too bad im not really into tryhard pvp, was hoping there might be a themed invasion like pope protection or gladiator duels going around

does it have JP voices?
I wanna hear the JP voice actors.

>t.got pushed and died like the rest

Why did they make dying part of an npc's quest, it's actually fucking tedious for experienced players who rarely die to PvE

No it uses english voices with jp subs.

Dewy if you are reading this then sorry about killing you
I just wanted my bonfire

you were probably a twink with +10 estus so rolling was the correct play

game is dubbed in english, subs are in jap. Memezaki likes to keep english setting as English as possible.

if I came back sooner I might have tried to put together an event but I came back too late and it's too late now
especially since I like to poll all the shit like when to do it, specific rules & dates for several days so everyone gets a chance to vote & there's as little complaining as possible

I suggested turning into a themed event similar to butchers vs pigs (it's nobles vs peasants now) instead of a tourney, but apparently they don't want that.

Supposedly nobles have a huge advantage in weapon selection as well, so it'll most likely be rather imbalanced, but hey what can you do

What's the problem

Are Japanese people dub fags?

boo hoo

brain admage

Just do the dancer early

damn shame

I remember that event and that faggot cosplaying oscar of astora using astora GS abusing the rolling R1

Fromsoft know their shit, instead of hiring videogame voice actors they hire British theatre performers to voice their game in English. That's why Souls has the best English voice acting in all of videogames, despite being written and produced by the Japanese.

>tfw that's all people remember instead of all the good shit
nobody ever remembers "The Rock"
youtu.be/LOUdG4idDYo?t=2036

t.weeb who cant appreciate theater actors

Bad design decision, deliberately robbing you of your hard-earned 350k souls that you decided not to spend before going into a dungeon blind because you spend your souls when you want to, etc.

bloodborne has jp voice actors with very praised names such as kana hanazawa(adeline, gascoigne's older daughter), saori hayami (doll, maria), keiji fujiwara(valtr), katsuyuki konishi (alfred) and itou shizuka (amelia)

Kana Hanazawa was in Bloodborne?

For fucks sake

Bitch is more prolific than herpes

hunta-sama

So was Solaire just some guy in the end, anyway? I used to think he was the "Faithful First Knight" described on Sacred Oath, but then reading Leo Ring mentioned Ornstein was the first knight and not the dragonslayer also mentioned. Is the second dragonslayer some unknown character? Is it supposed to be perosn who was once inside Dragonslayer Armour? I doubt Solaire was a Dragonslayer at any point, so does that leave him as just some random happy undead hobo searching for his sun after all?

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6SqmwXx2o

>90% of the pvp issues are gone in release DS2 all the way to Scholar
>every single issue is present in release DS3 and remains present all the way to Fire Fades

Were you invading earlier? I met a red named Lucifer who set himself on fire and fucked everyone.

but who writes the dialogues and stuff? They are really british, with old abbreviations and expressions. Do the japs write it and then ask brits to translate them properly into old-ish british ?

Solaire was some guy. An undead banished to Londor and searching for his purpose.

COME ONE COME ALL BECAUSE THERE'S A TOURNEY ON THE HORIZON

NOBLES VERSUS PEASANTS: /dsg/ showdown

Participants will be matched up with others who sign-up and fight for the claim to be /dsg/'s champion on May 19th, 5pm PST. The winner and runner-ups will receive prizes including Steam games and being better than everyone else who fought.

Sign-up sheet:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

For the sake of organization either your Steam ID or a Discord ID will be needed to sign-up. If using only one Steam IDs will be organized via that channel and Discord users can join the accompanying server in the link above to ensure we don't have last minute drop-outs with no explanation.

RULES:
-There will be two teams: Peasantry and Nobility. Once you’ve made the choice you can’t go back. Both teams have a certain list of approved weapons you can check on the sign-up sheet. Not following the rules results in a disqualification (and public shaming)
-Maximum Soul Level of 80 allowed. Someone with CE open will be monitoring all players to make sure this rule and others aren't broken.
-The starting location will be High Wall, followed by Undead Settlement and ending at Lothric Castle.
-Fights are best of 3
-Each fight is 2 minutes long, the one with the most % health left at the end will win if both are alive.
-Only two Ashen Estus sips per fight, any more and your win will not count, initiating a rematch. Do this twice and you are disqualified
-All Regen items and spells are banned to disincentive passive shittery. This includes Sun Princess Ring, spells like Bountiful Sunlight, and anything infused with Blessed.
-Normal FC rules still apply such as no healing items. Fight rotation will be determined once brackets are set.
-Requirements to join: Discord and/or Steam ID for organization purposes.
If people don't respond a week prior to the tournament and they've signed up, they're disqualified

yeah, just a random dude.

kinda wish we saw him in DS3

>FC season starts when I don't have a controller cord
Of course.

i say good for her, she's both amazing, dedicated and has a huge range

He was a Warrior of the Sun.

i couldn't live without dark souls hackers, they're the best

i would write out an actual response, but you're probably a retarded DaS2 revisionist who thinks that the game is a perfect, misunderstood gem. why waste my time?

youtube.com/watch?v=nakX0Oef3-M
kariudo-sama

General quality of Jap voice actors seems to be high, but that's probably just due to the contrast of so much English voice work being fucking shocking. I honestly don't know how they expect to be paid for some of the stuff you hear on Anime dubs or videogame voices. The sooner the American actor's guild collapses, the sooner publishers start realizing they need to stop paying these hacks and hire people who do genuinely good work, the better for all involved.

The whole dub/sub argument is stupid, the problem with standard English dubs isn't that they're in English, it's that they just bad.

>Supposedly nobles have a huge advantage in weapon selection as well, so it'll most likely be rather imbalanced, but hey what can you do

>Peasants have Plow and Great Club
>best weapon nobles have is Follower Sabre

>feel my build is complete
>check level
>sl 38
And this is without any stat rings or fav chain, I seriously don't get everyone's mentality of 'I have to have the maximum investment in all my stats'

22:00 onwards is my favourite part of this.

>tourneyfaggotry

nobles have sss, irithyll rapier and great mace. not to mention access to buckler and shield of want(the best medium shield after the top metaslavery trinity of bks, lothric and oak shield)

>decide to check weaponlist
>nobles have AGS, buckler, mace & sunlight straightsword

hope you're ready for 60 faith lightning blade SSS my dude

when i swing my sword at a skinny fucking skeleton man i expect him to go down IN ONE FUCKING WING.
I DON'T WANT TO SWING TWICE FOR A FRAIL OLD PIECE OF SHIT.

YOU UNDERSTAND? ONE SWING FOR A SHITTY ENEMY IS MY COMFORT ZONE.

>SSS

It's a lower level event so it won't stand out as much

>Irithyll rapier

An average rapier, oh wow.

>Great Mace

An average Great Hammer that is worse than the Great Club.

The best weapons nobles have is Claymore and Sabre and it pairs decently with the best peasant gear.

any ps4bros need help?

good try user. I guess no one picked peasant so far

Work in progress, please r8.

keep working

>It's a lower level event so it won't stand out as much
it still hits 600+ AR before sacred oath
since flat resistances are lower, it'll hit almost as hard as at 120

>It's a lower level event so it won't stand out as much
LEL okay
>irithyll rapier being average
sure, you'll see with lower vigor that being frozen in 3 really hard to dodge stabs is gonna be really fucking fun, retard. Also Irithyll rapier has the same range as crow quills.

Claymore shits all over Executioner's and you only need to go 27str to get max damage. Executioners can't be infused which means it needs quality to have good damage. Falchion has more AR than Sabre but also has the SHORTEST range in the class, SHORTER THAN THE FUCKING SCIMITAR, so it gets outclassed easily by Sabre that still has Scimitar range.

start over

From what I recall reading the ideas are written out in Japanese and then translated for the voicework. They also probably give the actors a lot of creative freedom with it.
Remember though that Miyazaki has talked about the inspiration for his ideas coming from reading old English fiction, in English, like King Arthur. The themes and language used in Souls fit the period of literature he apparently has an interest in, so it wouldn't be surprising if he OKs the voice work based on an understanding of that kind of Olde English.

That bad? Damn.

>waifufaggotry

Make it a man.

did you get a jojokester yet?

maybe one day everyone will learn. that's why FFXII still has the best english voicework in any FF or any FF-related game (or any JRPG period, really). it's not a coincidence.

ds is notoriously bad for character creation. check the ds3 doc link at top for character sliders