gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous
(Cross-thread)

First for mccree headshots

Have an Amélie

Was this picture made ironically?

You call those biceps?

She is just so sexy, how can anyone withstand temptation?

Nah, they made it digitally

Here comes T.Racer!

>finally got to masters a week or so ago
>everyone's actually been listening and changing to form a consistent comp
>it's been a nonstop chain of wins, almost to GM
Literally all I have to do is pick Winston and IGL a tiny bit and it's a guaranteed win

Post Mei pls.

She's such a cutie.

Sombra de Mayo

What is Torbjörn's favorite anime?

>load into a game
>pick orisa
>3 man stack with their silver shitter buddy decide that orisa is a troll pick and they're refusing to let me win for even considering playing her
>of course they were already Hanzo Widow and Genji before I even picked orisa
>tell them to stop being so fucking pathetic and just leave if their autism is flaring up that hard
>they fucking leave

This was in comp too. What the fuck is wrong with these retards?

Fireball

Sombra's fertility.

This si what happens when you let tumblrinas start threads

Steins;Gate

I wonder what her sitting emote will be like.

I think this costume looks like shit

The top is simultaneously bulky but cut off, like a ballistics vest someone took a saw to

The line of her pants resting on her hips (as opposed to the seamless bodysuit) emphasizes how fucked up her spin is

time to brown it up

This is your Strike Commander with his Second in Command and Best Friend. Say something nice about them!

>what the fuck is wrong with these retards
They're in gold and wouldn't know a team comp if it slapped them on the ass and called them sugar

To be fair, you generally succeed in matchmaking by either carrying with mechanical skill or filling in such a way as to nudge a team comp towards some kind of synergy. In your place I would've definitely gone with Winston over Orisa.

I doubt they can be as boring as the previous Overwatch leaders so that's a plus. Tracer is also pretty cute.

WatchJoJo.com

I think you should definitely talk about Mei if you want to, user! It's always nice to see someone appreciating their waifu or husbando!

Look at this cute little girl.

NEED TO BREED

>no Lucio wall riding away from the march and epicenter
7/10

I imagine it'll have something to do with examining her nails.

>2700 ranked
>enemy diamond Ana shittalks all the game
>type "YOU HAD ANA LOL?"
>enemy team start to flame her
>Ana calls us all useless plats, while her friend is gold
>Next game those two again
>Win again
>"shitty team again, eh Ana?"
>he adds me
Where are these folks even coming from?

I've been playing Orisa a lot because she's like a rein but you can actively force your team to get behind the shield by throwing it in front of them and do damage at the same time. Winston would've actually been good against the enemy team we were facing since they had a nest of them sitting on the balcony on the first point of Hollywood, but since our team was me and a buddy playing Orisa/Lucio and the other 4 guys losing on purpose before deciding to leave after 30 seconds it probably didn't matter.

>lost 30 points for that game
>get a could not connect to server error on next game, no rejoin match or anything
>docked 100 points for leaving a game and 1 hour suspension

Blizzard really knows how to kick you when you're down.

Does 1v1 elim have its own mmr like the rest of the modes? I wanna know if it's worth trying to tank it, since right now I just get shit on 5-0 90% of my matches. I'd like to actually have fun and use it to practice "random" heroes without the cancer that comes with mystery's genetic algorithms for bullshit comps.

Sombra is legitimately one of the most piece of shit characters I've ever seen created that the devs refuse to fix. Her entire concept is just bad, her kit is bad, her hair is awful. Jesus christ the character is pure shit.

Little OW girls are cute. CUTE!

Hadn't even thought of that but it would fit.

her hair is glorious

People thing the stereotypical martyrdom Mercy main is bad, they clearly haven't met the stereotypical master boosted Ana main that thinks they are a god of life and death for shooting their allies in butt all game and boosting the rein when he charges

kys dyke

Agreed

I'm glad he makes so much Pharah stuff. The Symmetra ones are a bonus too.

Yep. Worst fucking most useless character in the game.

>playing with friend
>He's practicing his Genji
>he gets play of the game
>we start going crazy in chat
>SUDDENLY SOMBRA

:(((((

Troo Bloo

She has no redeeming qualities.

Where did these come from?

I would drop some justice on that ass

Every time I see this I laugh. I don't even care if it's someone else's or my PotG that gets cucked.

Found the quickplay baby

Why don't we ever get Early Concept designs as fucking skins. What the fuck Blizz.

Hi, Junk-user. How are you doing?

She is decent with a coordinated team and she looks cool

No and especially no.

I'm doing really well lately, thank you for asking! How about you?

>bye kid
>hope we meet again

2edgy4me

>After a series of placement matches where people on my team keep leaving, get put in 1300~
>Be there for a month
>Then the server shits itself several times in a row so much that I get put all the way down to 1000~
>Climb up game after game bit after bit, learning the game more and more, getting more flexible and variety with my character choices
>Finally get back to 1300~
>Everyone's somehow shittier than the lower ranks

And not just my team, but the enemy team, victories and losses don't feel deserved either way, you've got retard Reins charging across to the back of the other team and that team not knowing how to focus and punish him...

Is it because it's near Silver and people fuck around when they're near the promotion/demotion line?

exhibition at blizzcon if I recall

Are you looking forward to Mondatta's speech?

I think I have seen 2 Sombra POTGs. One of them was mine, and I don't even use that intro. So no fear about Sombra stealing POTGs

>I don't even use that intro
What a fag.

I actively nanoboost sombras in the hope they get potg

Isn't the idea is that it's supposed to be a concept for a shared POTG?

Where there any of Widowmaker?

I would kill for the middle one as a skin.

No, Sombra is hacking the highlight intro and making the potg hers and not yours.

The Intro is even called "Hacking".

Different user but someone posted this the other day.

those are shit

Give me ideas for a lewd fanfic. Must be Female Reader x OW Hero. No ETA, though.

Do you think It's a valid reason to play Mei because she looks like a friend of mine?

>That big dumb scorpion head

Reader getting arrested by cop Hana

Every time I play Competitive I want to kill myself, how do you guys deal with the pressure AND the constant negativity? I always feel like I'm walking into a room filled with wife-beating drunkard dads.

Roadhog or Junkrat and missionary while holding hands.

Thanks!

>that tasty bleuberry
>tfw hitting heads
So delicious

Seems right up your alley based on that picture.

she's 30

Because I have superior taste in women.

If it's not literally built for sex, I don't give a shit.

>Dia de la mejor chica
Yes please

Here take this (You) my dude.

why is sombra so shit

what in god's name is this

far from it

Truth hurts retard

weaponized autism

plz stop insulting her on today her holy day

t.shitaim.

I'm in masters so I generally don't have to deal with that shit. People here seem to actually be a little sheepish about their own abilities so a little IGL tends to go a long way for me.

If you're on PC and below plat you're best off either staying out of chat and carrying or grouping up with friends if you're more on the game sense side of the mechanics:game-sense ratio.

I bet if blueberry were a HOTS hero, this is how her master skin would look

A 4-man where one member was banned and rebought the game.

Because they just took a bunch of random abilties and threw them at a wall and made that a character.

Nova has a widowmaker skin already

i like sombra a lot she and mccree are the only fun heroes

>he can't master Sombra's spread
Ay pobrecito

Cause she requires enemy team to be stupid to make her viable

Mexicans don't give a shit about may 5. It's a bullshit fake holiday designed to make ameriburgers buy shit.

I wanna impregnate Mei