Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
*0 Stamina in Normal Dungeons!*
[Duration]: 4/24 (Mon), 1:00 AM - 4/30 (Sun), 11:59 PM (UTC-8)
*Super Carnival!* - 4/21 - 4/27
*Descended Challenge*
[Duration]: 4/24 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 4/30 (Sun), 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

>Voltron Collab Arrives!
[Duration]: 4/24 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 5/7 (Sun), 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

New Ultimate Evolutions

Voltron Egg Machine Assembles

Rank 50 Voltron Egg Machine

Voltron Collab Dungeon Debuts!

>Previous Thread

Revo spade babe and isis can't come soon enough. We keep dying before even 100 posts these days and I think that's the only thing that will revitalize us at this point.

I need Echidna. Where should I go to farm for Naga.

How do I effectively farm good exp fodder early on?

Alt Techs.

Coop daily metal dragons or pem

Honestly the play/stam ratio is too low without coop and I like to play solo. So yeah, this game is on back burner

Where do I get a mythlit other than special dungeons which take a bajillion stamina?

Mythlits are in the easy difficulties too. Dub Mythlits, on the other hand, can also be attained with some frequency in King of The Gods, but you probably aren't ready to consistently farm that if you have to ask questions like this.

I mean, the easy special one still costs like, 10 stam each, I've only got like...35 max. And the bastards never drop eggs.

This doesn't seem like a very sustainable operation.

When I started, stamina was five minutes, not three. Before that, it was ten. The game is best played in bursts. Progress is slow early on. Tell me you rolled a good starter (are you the one with Ra?).

I got stuck with Silk. Is she even remotely viable?

Just how many more cards does Japan have?

Hahaha no.

Check the lists in the OP and keep trying.

I assume I should wait on the upcoming Godfest to try again?

Also, is there any way to get Stones once you've cleared all the dungeons? How do the higher-up players get theirs?

Yeah, Godfests are much easier to get something workable in. They're usually halfway through a month and at the end/beginning.

They frequently have events during which they hand out a stone per day for a while. The other obvious answer is $$$. Every Normal and Technical dungeon also has a challenge mode for an additional stone.

So unless you wanna shell out Clash of Clans levels of money, the higher stuff limits you to like, a handful of dungeons or less a day?

That sounds a bit crappy. Par for the course, but crappy.

I ain't got none, son. So there's no point in buying her unless I have a certain amount of Dantalions then? Guess I'll buy her "later".

ded thred

I have over 300st and rarely bother to use it all. If you're really psyched on playing, you'll run out fast, but once you actually get to the higher tiers of play, there's less and less of a rush, unless you're a crown whore in the tournaments.

>all coin dungeons only 5 coins also applies to tamas and extreme metal dragon
well that's nice

>ghost bumping

Anyone around with D.Athena+Fujin inherited that I can just BF right now?

Die /padg/. You don't belong in this world!

Bump

So who's worth buying right now in the MP shop as a decent sub? I'm tempted to buy yomidra, am I right in thinking she's a decent flex sub for a wide variety of dark teams?

DAthena

Explain.

Nah, I'm the guy who has Ra. I fucking hate him. I'm almost rank 76 and I desperately want a new God to play with.

Dathena bulls facerolling every descend. Poorcucks BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Great leader with a wide range of subs, bretty good active with short CD delay, great awoken skills with 3 skillboosts, unbindable, and 3 tpa with an obnoxious base attack stat. cute

Fighto