>calls itself Veeky Forums
>never talks about the alien ufo phenomena
COVER UP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Khagan#Legend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayy lmao

>cover up
We children of the Turkic Oghuz tribes are descendants of celestial entities sent here to conquer and spread Turkic culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Khagan#Legend
>After Oghuz becomes the khan, he goes to steppes by himself to praise and pray to Tengri (Sky-God). While praying he sees a circle of light coming from the sky, there was a supernaturally beautiful girl in the light. Oghuz falls in love with the girl and marries her. He has three sons which he names Gün (Sun), Ay (Moon) and Yıldız (Star).

We have no problem to talk about it and share our vast Turkic wisdom with you lesser folk.

Arenthere any other legends like this in turik culture?

Yea. In fact they're the direct inspiration for the roach aliens in Men in Black

Well there is Gesar Khan, whom is said to be the son of a Skygod.

But he is more Central Asian/Tibetan in Legend than just Turkic.

>Christfags
>Philosophy fedoras
>Ancient aliens
So is Veeky Forums trying to compete with /x/ for being the dumbest board on Veeky Forums?

I agree christfags and conservatives are shit, but only a fucking idiot could disbelieve aliens in this day of age.

wake up sheeple

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Im armenian, i can deal with the turks tripfagness more so then your rampant shitposting.

>>>/reddit/

Because this is Veeky Forums not fucking /x/
Don't fucking fall for this bait. wtf are you doing...

Samefag

But aliens are history you blind sheep

QUADS CONFIRM

Do you feel an autistic rush of joy when you actually manage to point out a samefag?

Pic not related

Confirmed

in all seriousness project blue book counts as history right?

UFOs and aliens aren't of extraterrestrial origin. They represent the same phenomenon as fairies, ghosts, demons, etc, just interpreted differently by witnesses across generations because of changed cultural context and personal beliefs. These experiences are either representative of a fluke in human neurochemistry, or spirits (if you believe in that sort of thing).

The first aliens were part of an ancient civilization that went extinct 40 thousand years ago after the humans whom they enslaved fought against them. Because of this the 'elder' people couldn't see the end of the world coming and most of them died. The humans survived but without the help of the the surviving aliens the world will end again soon...