Stale Bread: Clans:

[AWOO]-NA
[PLSGO]-NA
[NOPAN]-EU
[PLEBS]-PS4

FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/
>Where can I find someone to platoon with?
Don't be red and ask in the Veeky Forums channel.
>What is the most aesthetic tank in the game?
Definitely the Spahpanzer RU-251

Chieftain a best.

Now that it's had a pen boost, how does the T26E4 stack up?

A Brazilian could play the spershing

What do these numbers mean? 3 | 1.9k 606 x 308k???

I get they have something to do with the skill level but how do I read it exactly?

Is it 3 battles, which is approx 1.9k xp to the next percentage increase. And 606 battles, approx 308k xp until it hits 100%?

THE NUMBERS, MASON

RIP

i'm leaving /wotg/, /wotg/
was alright knowing you
goodbye

See you next week.

See ya tomorrow

See you in two hours.

I see you.

No one knows what they mean. Tells you that /wotg/ is filled with tomatos.

>4k Wn8
>I have no clue what that is.

Unicums aren't mod creators my dude.

nobody is answering you because you already have it right
why are you second guessing yourself when the numbers are obvious

k means thousand. 400 WN8 is not a good WN8 I hate to be the one to tell you this.

what

Why did WG murder the bulldog?

bruh are you ok?

I sure am glad they are going to make BiA and SoS work together after its going to take 5000 gold to convert them to commanders

get the tier 9 and then 10 goyim :^)

what? youre just playing the T71? nooooooooooo

Merry Christmas /wotg/!

Is there any, ANY FUCKING reason to play a TD without turret? Oh yeah, turretless TD is pretty bad, guess I add some SWEDEN YES into the mix with bullshit slope, and bullshit depression, turretless TD isnt so bad anymore!

Fuck this game, and fuck everyone who enjoys this game. Nobody plays Jagdpanzer e100 or the OBJ. It's fucking stupid.

You're Brazilian right? All the tomato's I see on NA are south american.

If you play a german tank that isn't the lowe or maus you're doing it wrong. Double wrong if you're playing a german turretless TD.

The only tanks worth playing are french autoloaders, russian tree, american tree, chink lights, and sweden yes wedge tanks.

>lead wot dev driving the Chieftain on the test server
lmao these russians really give no fucks

>mfw WN8 tracking doesn't work for the thunderbolt for some reason
>and every battle in it records my WN8 as 145 no matter how well I did in it.

RIP WN8.

>for some reason
it's almost like wn8 operates by having a set expected value for every tank, and when new tanks are added it has to be updated... this system has been out for what, 3 and a half years now?

>implying you can't take the existing expected value from a similar tank of the same class and tier and use that

You ok? Have you considered speaking with a mental health professional?

>the news are void of information
what a topical comment on contemporary media

heh, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

NA server fucking when?

>huge tank
>only 5 degrees gun depression
no thank you

VC on master race best VC.

Also, I know peeps have modded it in before, you just have to go looking for it (I think it was a model replacement for the tiger 2).

>grinding bong heavy tanks

>Tiger 131 added to Germany Tech Tree
>Tiger 131
>German

Not so fast, hans.

Dead general

>boot up AW to check after patch
>global ops queue is only me
>pve queue is me and 3 other guys
>pvp queue is 30 people at best
>can't get in a match
Why did they had to kill this game? I only want to play with my modern tonks

L I F E S U P P O R T

wolf girls are lame and awoo a shit

So with the changes to the light tanks, are there any that should be avoided?

I used to use the 13 90 a lot in the NA servers, but now that I'm on SEA I don't know what light tank to go for.

its euro hours, don't bother

Fuck WG Europe for not selling the quartet

who /tomato/ here

Most of the tier 7 and 9 light tanks are really good. All of the premium light tanks are really good. Almost all of the non-premium light tanks at tiers 5, 6, 8, and 10 are irredeemable trash. Notable exceptions are the Leopard at tier 5 and WZ-132 at tier 8.

Source: I've played nothing but light tanks for the past two years because I'm apparently a glutton for punishment.

I wish I was sometimes, it's too easy to get upset whenever I misplay.

I wish it was back in 2013 where I could actually have fun.

I was thinking of going for the 132 this time around, sounds like that's what my end goal will be.

>make modern tank game with good class variety and fun weapons mechanics
>listen to shitters who think mbts should be mobile fortresses
>game turns into pixel sniping shitfests that get exponentially less fun to play as the tiers go up
>instead of nerfing lower plates a bit, add more tiers, spreading the already small player base out even further
>spend 6 months or so hyping up a balance patch that never comes, keeping players who quit from coming back and trying new features
They handled the early phase of the game about as horribly as they could have. Plus it doesn't help the way they tried to make money was with reskins of regular tech tree tanks. Why not just sell cosmetic skins? Who would pay $30 for a reskin of a tank they already have in a game where you don't need crew trainers and you can pay a bit of gold to make your regular tanks earn premium credits?

How is the leopard good? The stats look just as trash as every other t5 light

game was actually fine as is for the most part
flopped because nobody wants to re-grind tanks
as it turns out making a game for dissidents isn't a good idea

>game was actually fine as is for the most part
nah, it got really shitty around t7/t8. It felt like bringing anything that wasn't an mbt was gimping your team. At least that's what I felt when I quit. The long queue times didn't help either because you couldn't just mindlessly chain games and forget about the previous match. You'd get a 1 sided steam roll where one time had 5 mbts and the other had 1, then sit in queue for 5 minutes before saying fuck it and closing.

With the buffed single shot gun, it has 1900 DPM, good soft stats, and 10 degrees of gun depression. Considering that it gets a Vert Stab at tier 5 along with good soft stats and 1.6s aiming time, it is extremely easy to outplay people so that they miss shots with the derpy ass guns that most tier 5 and 6 tanks get. Then after they miss a shot you can shoot them 2 or 3 times with the good DPM of the 5cm gun.

Don't get upset user, at least you do better at tonks than me and you strive for better.

But for us tomatoes, we just drive what we want, hop in, get killed by 1 kilometres away grille 15 and repeat till sleep for work tomorrow. And we never learned.

I really, really wanted armored warfare to not suck

>playing the game for 3 years
>have no tier IX or X tanks

also

>t5 chieftain has 85mm hull armor and 232mm turret armor
>t6 chieftain has 380mm hull armor, 540mm turret armor and is more agile on top of that
lel

It only has -3 or so in the front and can have it's engine knocked out frontally by just about every tank it faces. It's an uncomfy tank that's slightly less shitty in some ways than it's other shitty peers.

And anyway, the best t5 lt is the t67

The armor scaling was moronic.

Why does The T9 wz-132 feel like a downgrade to the T8 one?

The gun only gets slightly better and even though it has better hp/t, it gets fucked it's drastically worse terrain resistances. So it's actually slower to accelerate because lol hidden stats.

I regret buying it already. Sure the gun has nice alpha but
>0.41 on a 100mm gun

Lol/

Who else buy shit tanks just because you like the tanks themselves?

I bought Tiger II and enjoy driving it.

Who Asia here?

Me, me!

There are people who don't do this? Rushing for a tier 10 is the fastest way to kill your enjoyment, just play the tanks you like.

I drive an e75 and pretend it's a tiger 2, because the tiger 2 is a piece of shit.

Most people always going for meta tanks.

I like the E-75 but it's too expensive to run for me.

I have a Tiger 1 that I both love and perform well in. However, everything I've seen about the Tiger 2 indicates that it would not suit my playstyle at all, which is a shame because I think it's aesthetic as fuck.

I used to have a similar problem with the Centurions, but with enough practice I managed to figure out how to make them work effectively.

What are the main visual differences between a Tiger II and an E-75? I know it's not important in-game, but I've always struggled to tell the two apart when displayed in artworks and such.

Ufp and koinkidink range finder on the turret.

Thanks user, very helpful. What exactly is being highlighted on the wheels though?

Tiger II have 9 road wheels while E-75 have 8.

count them

Ah, now I feel dumb. Thanks.

I don't understand why people say tanks like the Nashorn, Kanonenjagdpanzer, Tiger II etc suck. With the exception of maybe a handfull of tank, they can all be good if you tank better.

they're not really suck, it's just that other tanks in their tier are better.

The Tiger II was great in the early years of the game, but it has been fucked by power creep.

should I buy a thunderbolt or keep the money to take a girl out to mcdonalds?

tenk>girl

59-16 is cool!
I hope next tank will be even better

waste the money on alcohol

fair point
can't really do that sadly

>tfw you are sad retard on ru

oh come on don't be a pussy only real niqqas mix alcohol with medicine

Why is the console cooperative mode so unbelievably shit? I thought the console versions were meant to learn from the mistakes of PC?

but I get drunk after one beer, if I drink 15 euros of alcohol I'll be in a coma

noone wants to cooperate in tanks
they learned that wot is mostly perceived as a singleplayer game
letting subhumans play is just easier than programming bots

But none of that explains why the "rewards" for cooperative matches are so ridiculously bad.

idk coma sounds kinda comfy

>but I get drunk after one beer

Which gun should I use on tiger II? First or second?

use the DPM machine until you unlock top gun

What do I unlock first on the T29? I've already got the 90mm from the M6

You need tracks to equip the 105mm at one point. Might aswell get it over with. Then engine if you feel like it. It doesn't really matter because the T29 selling point is not it's speed anyway.

I'd say Suspension->Turret->Gun->whatever the fuck you want. You could get the gun before the turret but that leaves you with gimped RoF

So how do I play Tiger II? Snipe?

Don't rely on your armor at close range. Infact you don't want to be at close range at all if oyu can help it since you'll get outtraded by Russian tanks anyway. Sit at medium/longe range I'd say.

Thanks, senpai.

Any tips on which light tank line has the least bad tier 5-6's? I want to try a light tank line for once but everyone keeps telling me the lower tiers are irredeemable trash.

What's the best close range tank?
I want a lot of ramming and point blank shooting.