>6speed Manual

Only made 4 years AMG sourced V6 on Mercedes SLK chasis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieJUP9O9RG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crossfires are like 3-5k in Arizona, these growlers though held value

Prowlers**
Stupid Phone

Its a bit ironic since Mercedes was worried about Chrysler putting out any kind of roadster (sebring doesn't count nor do any other basic shitbox with its roof cut off) or stylish convertible that could appeal to the masses and divert attention away from the SL series. they attempted to give Chrysler what they wanted by re-skinning an SLK but in the end, the market just wanted a cheap ass stylish roadster and the Prowler ended up (somewhat) being that.

Could've gotten way better (like the demon or copperhead concept) but even the Prowler barely made it out without controversy.

Some one say...Snowflake?

Someone in my town used to drive one of these. I'd see it taking gardening waste to the dump every saturday.

I want the SRT6 version of that.

aas

Hey, that's my daily!
Pic related

Are these good cars at all? I like the look of them, but I never see or hear anything about them.

In my experience so far, it's a pretty reliable car. I'm over 6' so at times the clutch pedal is a pain, since my knees hit the underside of the dash - but it's a small car so that can be expected. Mine has almost 90k miles on it, and before I bought it had sat in a used car lot for almost a year without running. I changed the oil and repaired a few minor things, and it runs perfectly. I got it for $3450 including registration and plates and all that.

there is one of these that drives by all the time. its straight piped for some reason and sounds ridiculous

It would be cool if it sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ieJUP9O9RG8

Every time I see this on Veeky Forums I have to say.
There's a silver one in my town that's lifted with huge MTs, and it's loud as fuck and has a blower sticking out the hood. I'm guessing there's an LS or some shit in it. Fucking ridiculous.

If I bothered to make a google plus account I would have replied to him with
*tips fedora and vapes on electronic pipe*

That car looks nice to me imho

Now THAT would be a sight to see. Try to get a pic next time you see it and post it, keks may very well be had

They aren't expensive, they're just rare-ish. I was checking AT for them a month or so ago. $6k-$10k if I remember correctly

wassup

>tfw you get to be a special snowflake and still have the best aftermarket

wtf now i like the crossfire

wow what's that?

You mean the SLK with a body kit?

Your mom lets you have TWO Fieros? Gee!

but it looks nicer

oh fuck you, now i dont want one again

You're welcome

Completely shit car.

Srt6 or bust

pics of your hot blonde girlfriend?

Now my feelings are hurt

>women in charge of understanding a weather forecast

Is the Crossfire the Fiero of its time?

This guy knows

Oil leaks, body rust, leaking transmission lines of course, Chrysler's horrendous electronics. It's basically a big check engine light on wheels.

Reminder that Veeky Forums actually hates all cars, thatd why all Veeky Forums does is shit on them, no matter what brand or model

>mfw none of these fucking problems

Reminder not everyone takes care of their shitboxes like us aut/o/tistics.

If you worked in a real garage like the 1% of Veeky Forums users like myself you would not claim these cars are anything but piles of shit.

Ive always wondered, are the louvers in the capri's hood actually functional? or is it just for show

Fair enough, it still sounds like you are blaming the car when it's really owner negligence. I mean, lets keep in mind what demographic it is that typically buys chrysler cars.

can you imagine how much these would be worth if they came with a v8 and a manual?

About 35,000.

Good point. I don't have a bias as Chrysler's are usually the worst to work on due to condition because of their owners. I've just lost faith. I hate to beat a dead horse but your imports can go as long or longer with the same level of neglect. Every car rusts but I've seen 2006 dodge caravans with expanding insulation foam holding the rocker panels together. Or 2012 Jeep wranglers that need every U-joint replaced at 100 000 km. This model was never taken on dirt but had the off road package which includes big tires but non-greasable U-Joints or grease nipples on the pitman, idler, and associated steering parts.

*I do have a bias

They're functional in the sense that they're not completely solid (just 80%) and they do cover actual holes in the hood so technically functional but essentially pointless. All the heat comes off my exhaust headers which glow after even medium intensity driving. It's a problem, I had to relocate my ignition coil despite a previous owner wrapping the header on that side which I wondered about until I realized. I'd like to take off the wrap too since the glow can be quite spectacular at times