What's the fastest car you were ever in Veeky Forums?

>pic related Porsche Cayman S PDK 2016

I got 2 laps around the track riding shotgun in this beast. I nearly shat my pants on the first lap. I could only appreciate the second lap when it felt like my body could finally compensate for the g-force/acceleration.

Never been on that car, but I've driven that track a shitload of times. Fun track, that.

Nice. Do you bring over your own car(s)?

The driver was explaining how to approach all of the turns as he was doing the lap but I couldn't focus for the life of me on what was being said

Always do, though pic related is not mine.

The blind turns are the absolute fun on what would otherwise be a purely fast and technical circuit.

Highest speed reached was like 200km/h as a passenger in pic related, although I'm pretty sure it's slower round a track than the Clio RS he got afterwards.
As for fastest around a track, probably a family member's 986 Boxster 2.7, again as a passenger.

Never actually been on a track, sadly, but I'm planning to do one of those track experiences with a mate once we can both afford it.

If behind the wheel then it's my car. I've surpassed 230km/h on highway.

So how did you end up as a passenger in that particular place? Are you from around those parts?

Oh the pic was just for the 106 GTi, not the surroundings or any of that.

New Audi R8 V10+, fastest I've driven myself was a 2013 Cayman S, but I'm probably driving the Audi next weekend or the weekend after. Fastest I've ever gone was 150mph in my 86, which happens almost every day.

M3
280 km/h on the Autobahn fun as fuck

Mclaren F1

What stupid passenger seats.

550 hp 67 Chevelle.

you're stupid.

And you're retarded.

I drove a 2016 viper acr for about two hours at the Bondurant racing school in phoenix. My father bought a new charger and it came with a one day pass. I've never had that much fun at the track in my life. Rip in peace my rx8, you will never come close to the viper.

I got to make a pass in someone's '67 Camaro drag car after they put a new ATI Powerglide 2 in it, the car was rated at 2000hp and holy mother of fuck was it fun

Possibly a friends fucked SRT4 or my uncles corvette. maybe something else? idk

Modded 2013 Camaro ZL1
Gone up to 160 mph
in mexico of course

My pops' 2017 C7 Grandsport with a Lingenfelter supercharger. I've hit 160 on a straight freeway.

10/10 car tbqh. Purist fags who shit on corvettes need to neck themselves

a 3k civic

No mods or anything?

no i dont want to ruin Jarad Hall's vision. It was pure

165 at the Richard Petty Experience in Charlotte at night under the lights. Sweet

oh, but the fastest I remember going was 121 in my '11 civic

how much simple mods did you have

I've never been in a truly fast car.
Fastest I've ever gone was 190km/h in my '13 Focus.

that sweet LED swap for cabin lights and a Powered by Super Eurobeat Sticker

how much complicated mods did you have

hmmm. I put an aux cable int he plug and listened to music as well. I've also hung air fresheners