biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

>LAST THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

math.nyu.edu/faculty/avellane/thesis_Zhang.pdf
wsbeacon.com/stock-seesawing-as-volatility-sweeps-in-on-sunshine-heart-inc-nasdaqssh/62128/
voiceregistrar.com/2017/01/27/sunshine-heart-inc-nasdaqssh-earnings-preview-should-traders-be-nervous/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first.

Earnings on Tuesday

It can't possibly go any higher.
I wish Robinhood had shorting.

DRYS down another 27% today. Thats 93% this month.

>we penny stock soon

has a target of 13

ok dudes. weekend holds?

What retarded memer have you the PT?
Their market cap just doesn't justify it.

First

UGAZ

They'll probably BK soon.

Dilute shares, shares worth less, stock goes down, dilute shares to raise money, reverse split, shares worth less, repeat.

Literally a death spiral.

>PTN
Still a good buy in this range. I'm all in but good if wanting to start a position, it's not going much lower than this,This is support

Anybody have a level 2 screenshot of SSH?

$MSTX news coming out on Saturday, buying as much as possible right now. This is going to pop as soon as more of their merger details come out.

>Holding 3x leverage ETF over weekend

yeah no

I dont understand this meme but I hear it quite often.

Please explain. I keep hearing that Lev ETFs degrade over time and you never want to hold long term and never want to hold over weekends, but I just don't understand.

>Google.com:
>"Why do leveraged ETFs lose money over time?"
You're welcome

math.nyu.edu/faculty/avellane/thesis_Zhang.pdf

read up

Damn thanks.. I think this is above most people on Veeky Forums though

Yeah. I mean after a few years of college math and having to read/write reports like this, it's pretty understandable and does a good job explaining the decay

Oops!

NOK

This is a really cool read... Are you studying for a phd?

Capped this so I can shove it down your throat on Wednesday.

>AMD hits $5
>"It can't go any higher!"

>AMD hits $6

>AMD hits $8

>AMD hits $10

Maybe but prolly not. Gonna masters in software engineering with minor in finance.

Major in stat with minor in finance here

Im a penny stock trader :)

(Samefag)

What kind of job are you looking to get out of college? I'm trying to get a dev job at Rockwell Collins (I grew up in the same city as HQ and have a lot of ins) and trade stocks on the side. Pretty cushy income in a nice city.

I'm completely trying to get into quantitative finance, or at least be an actuary. I've applied to a bunch of hedge funds and trading firms for internships already

How many losers here have PTN? so fucking stupid seeing this pop up everyday because people do not know when to move on.

it was a pump and dump fucking move on

Noice. GL

MAST will seek stockholder approval to conduct a reverse split of its outstanding shares to satisfy listing requirements of the NYSE MKT. The combined company is expected to trade on the NYSE MKT under a new ticker symbol.

Guys SSH is seriously the way to go wsbeacon.com/stock-seesawing-as-volatility-sweeps-in-on-sunshine-heart-inc-nasdaqssh/62128/

Which means buying into MAST at this point is stupid right? Or do we get in before the split? Are reverse splits ever a good thing?

no, usually its a last resort to stay solvent

Tell that to people who have DRYS. Theres gotta be at least one sucker here who purchase at $100+ and is waiting for it to "come back."

SSH

LTRX might blast off worth a watch

What gives you that idea? Looks like an empty chase at this point.

Likely breakout out day high

Ok bois I need an honest answer from someone that fully understands that SSH link. Is it profitable to drop all my cash for a good return. Speak to me and guide me wise ones

>drop all my cash
Dont do this ever

no, we are not magically the only one who have this news, if it was going to cause it to spike it would be spiking

Anyone have LTRX level 2? Bid ask seems to be getting tighter

I say "drop all my cash" because I only starting with about $100. Just trying to get a good start quickly so I can then play th e field. So I'm asking is this a good bet to make?

DRYS has the highest upside of any stock you could buy

it will soon be a penny stock, then delisted, no upside

Don't think you understand what I'm saying

MNKD short squeeze incoming

LTRX blastoff happening now

>tfw I shorted the USD.MXN last night but i got stopped out before the super drop today

feels fucking bad man

UREE hood hold over the weekend? Just invested some in AMRS during the largest dip of the day but is it good stock to hold over the weekend as well?

URRE*

I wouldn't touch it until they announce they are done diluting. they are raising way too much capital at the expense of share holders.
Google death spiral financing and Josh Sason.

I can't believe you are in finance and buying DRYS remember to not put that on your resume when you apply at hedge funds they will laugh you right out of there

Holding URRE. On a dip right now and a great entry point. Trump is meeting with putin this weekend and im sure nukes will come up. Going to double my position if it drops below 2.

Looks like it needs to refuel before it can launch.

Nice lie

Not true. There hasnt been much press on it. The recent wall street beacon article will increase the volume on monday JUST WAIT

So guys, anyone able to vet SSH as a wise buy? Moshe I need you. Can anyone break down what the wall street post was saying?

ok

you think professional investors and career daytraders dont know about this but a bunch of fucking losers on a Malaysian pedophile internet forum do and have the jump on them?

The wall street post was saying it is bullish, but is claiming to bullrun to be an appropriate response to evaluation of the companies potential. Its target price is 120.

i dont know

looks like a shitty pharma meme

my new years resolution was to stop chasing pharma rockets so youre on your own

I'm in let's see what happens can't get worse than xgti

Yes. There are so many stocks on the radar you cant expect them all to picked up by hedgefunds immidietly. Ironically, despite the headling, this is more good pr. Pu lished 3 hrs ago. voiceregistrar.com/2017/01/27/sunshine-heart-inc-nasdaqssh-earnings-preview-should-traders-be-nervous/

they had a 30:1 reverse split not long ago. some good news might get a bump in share price for them to dilute again. working like drys. i am not buying.

Thoughts on PULM?

It seems like it's holding its own right now.
I'd buy at the end of the day and hold over the weekend.

ok dude good luck i guess, you obviously are emotionally invested in this one

Well shit, URRE just had a 20:1 reverse split and peeps are still me meming the crap outta it

>buy SSH they said

Getting really fucking sick of the shit recommendations here to be honest

It's going up right now

Nah, these some of those few remaining shorts just shilling so they can cash out, and then buy back in on the low.(theres a reason people stopped shorting this stock ya kno)

> they

Yeah I'm convinced Veeky Forums is the asshole of the internet

Nah, these some of those few remaining shorts just shilling so they can cash out, and then buy back in on the low.(theres a reason people stopped shorting this stock ya kno)>>buy SSH they said
>
>Getting really fucking sick of the shit recommendations here to be honest
Bro its going up just hold over the weekend. I promise you man(not that that means anything on here), today's fall is just a combo of shorts convincing buyers to panic and sell off. This stock has real, recognized and realized potential,and you will be thanking kek when monday rolls around. Average down today. If not now desu, i see a possible recovery around closing

I didn't buy it, not sure why you decided to

your delusional, you are interpreting everything about this stock as a positive indicator meanwhile it continues to plummet. pottery really.

ohh yeah just avg down

maybe you could recommend something for us instead?

it's either going to pop or drop, check out the Bollinger bands on the daily I'm going with its going to pop

MNKD bro

Why do you say MNKD?

Berkshire hathaway class b. Hold for a year. Will nake more than the vast majority of portfolios here. Retail day/swing trading is a lie.

nobody should have 100% of their value in meme stocks of course

A well rounded long term portfolio as well as other outside investments is ideal

but I do daytrade with about 20% of my net worth...

so have you got any day/swing recommendations?

Will PULM hit $4 next week? I'm thinking it'll max at $3.50.

weekend holds

MNKD
MSTX

feel free to add to the list of weekend holds

its all speculation until their drug is approved by the FDA

pulm
glbs

this

Why MNKD? Because it seems to have hit a floor?

I got a good feeling about MSTX

Hello all, im in the biz discord.

recruiting for Xavier's school if you're interested in joining

t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thanks

I'm trying to buy shares of CVM for $1 ea since people keep telling me it's going to the moon, but RH keeps canceling my order wtf. Anyone know what's going on?

Market's closed. Gotta wait until Monday.

>kek