Is he /ourguy/ Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_z_AUkTlcMA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DYdfGSO2Rqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*ends in prision for manslaughter*

enjoy Tyrone's dick

there are only a few things worse than black people and bikers are one of them.

no pity.

t. fwd econobox cager cuck

Man, how do you not just pull immediately to the side of the road?

I guess I would never put my self in this situation so I have no clue how fucking idiots would react.

>im on a bike
>i can do whatever i want
>ooga booga
>smashes mirror
>bixnood

see

>cruiser cuck doesn't know how to use front brake
pottery

in other news retards attract each other

>be sure to back up and run over your head to destroy your faggot vlogger gopro
problem solved?

DID HE DIED

>implying your sub 100hp econobox can catch a bike

sperg more cuck, we all know you are a beta cuck bitch with anger issues

Fucking lol. I'm a baikufag but have no sympathy for either of these guys.
>brake check a vehicle larger than you
>get rekt
>get brake checked by a vehicle larger than you
>get rekt
Sure the cager is a dick and definitely deserves whatever repercussion he sees, but it's best to leave them be and let them (and even yourself) cool off.
This video is a perfect example of how you get yourself killed.

Well a group of motorcyclist have mob mentality, and the chances are extremely high that if you hit a biker in a group of 20 or more that they will drag you out of the car and kill you.
Stopping could be deadly, It's still a better primary option than running. But keep your windows up, your doors locked, and your car running. If you end up having to run, make sure it's to a public populated area, preferably a police station.

>implying the white trash/nigger on the bike can afford to live in my area anyways
theres a reason you like bikes, they're cheap with alot of power, all that means is the lowest common denominator flocks to them.

Fuck him, there was plenty of room for Biker to split through. With that said, we don't know what happened beforehand to cause that brake checking.

your blood is boiling holy fuck, nice to know you are much of a beta cuck to leave your safe space

Can you update your shitpost folder, I see that same .jpg posted in every thread. Thanks!

how can my blood be boiling when I get to watch some bikers get run over again and again?

>heavy braking
>second guy just fucking dies

Bikes blow holy shit

the guy stomped on his back brake, at least it was only a harley

I can't namefag anymore so I need other ways for people to know who I am

>not mad
textbook mad

>Brake check a 4000lb car in your tiny crotchrocket
>Get rekt
>Try to be a tough guy and catch the car in your harley
>Fall and split your head open because tough guys don't need helmets

It's like all bikers stereotypes in one video... I hope they continue at this rate they'll all be dead by the end of the year.

Stop begging for attention and make a Name for yourself, even if it's Veeky Forums's number 1 sperg, take care!

ok, but don't report me bro, I couldn't even post with the last name because of the amount of butthurt I caused

Keep the shitposting to a minimum, I won't report you

>Keep the shitposting to a minimum

what's the fun in that?

Making kiddos squirm, there is a time and place for everything. Don't blow your load after a few tears, let it sink in a bit

>autistic namefag is a biker

Who would have possibly thunk it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really don't understand why anyone would do brake-checks, ever, especially on a motorcycle. Most people have the reaction times of a vegetable, so playing fucking human benchmark with some random dingus in a chevy is dumber than russian roulette with a glock. Also, why risk your vehicle, even if you have insurance?

That being said, I did indeed install a brake light flasher into my bike as well as doubled the turn signals and brake lights physically (as seen in the pic). Last thing I want is some inattentive fuckwit parking their gay little KIA ontop of my head.

Same kind of people that brake check on a bike also don't wear helmets.

Complete fucking retards

Why are bikers such degenerates?

lol what retard
>i'm a badass biker, watch me brake check this caddy

>The second bike speeds after the car and locks his brakes up when the car slows down very quickly causing the second bike to go down. No helmet. I assume he slams his head hard. He sat looking at me for quite some time until paramedics arrived. I don't think he was necessarily conscious but he did talk to the firemen and I heard him say his neck doesn't hurt.

They're not degenerates, they are the alphas of the road.

I'm some guy who had his mirror smashed in by an alpha biker and sped off on his Harley. And it was my new car too.

>Hol' up lemme brake check a 1000+ lb vehicle with my 400lb bike
Retards will be retards; doesn't matter if they're driving or riding.

He will not have any problems in criminal court, civil court he may get fucked. But all the defense attorney has to do is show this video, and videos of bikers acting like bikers.

this. When the asian guy ran over bikers in nyc a few years back he was not even charged for this reason. It is also legal to drive over protestors if you feel threatened.

That's quite interesting, the people who don't wear helmets, I mean. It's different on a bicycle, you don't want to wear that styrofoam egg-shell that makes you look like you were inseminated from a used condom, even though you might end up travelling at 30mph. I'd risk cracking my head if I had to look like a tool like that too, but then again, I don't own a bicycle.

Now put a person on a mode of transportation that makes them travel around two-ton steel machines at speeds of 60mph and above. I mean, first gear top speed is something where I can't even travel with my visor up without my eyes watering themselves shut.

I mean, motorcycle helmets are fucking attractive too, so it's not like wearing that egg-shell bed-pan. Not to mention that proper gear makes high speeds feel like nothing at all and comfy af.

Takes some delusional self image to think of yourself as somehow tougher because you don't think you need the protection, sure, you can trust yourself, but can you trust yourself not to lay down your gay harley when someone brakes a hundred feet in front of you.

I really don't understand the mental gymnastics behind not wearing a helmet, or proper gear for that matter.

Why do so many bikers have a victims complex?

Why do bikers act like the fucking supreme moral saints of driving when statistics show they are 4 times as likely to speed and are at fault 75% of collisions between bikes and passenger vehicles.

It's the same thing with people who don't wear their seatbelts, they just somehow think they look way cooler while defying safety. Or drive under the influence of anything, they just want to look COOL without any regard to their safety.

Hard to say what happened before this recording but god damn that shit is funny to watch.

>speed in front of caddy
>brake check
>get run over

then

>in front of harley
>brake check
>harley eats shit

How can bikes even compete?

they think they are better than the rest of the world
the definition of speshul snowflakes

they think nothing will ever happen to them
only others crash because they are idiots. "I'll never get into an accident, never make any mistakes, ever"

the irony when the break check was also a reality check for the idiot

Well, that certainly didn't pan out how they expected.

>>play stupid games
>>win stupid prizes

OOOO OOOOOOOOH

wtf why didn't he stop? They were going to beat his ass only a little...

Bikers are so retarded that they give their videos to viralhog

everyone should just chill the fuck out when on the road.
I also have a bad temper (though it's getting better with age and I don't act like a literal autistic retard anymore) but every time I get mad because someone did some stupid shit on the road I feel like a child.
Just let it go, chill. Fuck that guy doing something you don't like, you'll most likely never see him again. It's terrible when anger leads to people escalating stupid shit for no reason and you get situations like the one in the vid where you can pretty much die for nothing.

i never understood brake checking either. i remember being younger and being in the car when someone first did that to get "revenge". i was like wtf, so you show them who is boss by having them crash into the back of your car and getitng injured plus wrecking your shit?

Never underestimate how bitchy and petty humanity can be.

Put them in two ton machines with minimal training and watch the literal sparks fly.

>That mob mentality as they all speed off into the night to """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""beat his ass.""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

FUCKING
LAFF

People who brake check are the same motherfuckers who either don't have insurance or have had somebody buy their car for them. The hilarious thing in the comments is how many people are saying they would've shot the driver. As if the 1 hour range training they have would lead to anything but them hitting anybody but the driver or them getting BTFO by the guy in the 2 ton car (who could also be packing, and it could be something much bigger than a 9mm). Shithead bikers are some of the biggest fags out there.

How come bikerfags are either really chill or total fucking morons with no in-betweens?

>i'm in a car!
>i need to get to woooork!
>five-fifteen over the limit everywhere MINIMUM or you get honked at!
>don't fucking cut me off! it's my right to tailgate the person in front of me!
>and don't tailgate me either! i don't want to be rear ended faggot!
>WTF THAT FUCKING BIKER FAGGOT CUT IN LINE FUCK HIM DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT'S DANGEROUS AND ILLEGAL? COOOOOOOPS!

Last bastion of natural selection

>brake check a sperg in a full sized cadillac
>chase said sperg who just smashed the shit out of a bike, while on bikes
how fucking stupid do you have to be

stupid enough to do group rides

2 less assholes on my roads

Biker hate thread?

Lets just ignore the breakcheck
Sperg harder

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes

Biker hate thread.

Look at this one think he's cool for intimidating an old man

youtube.com/watch?v=_z_AUkTlcMA

Lol the dude who posted the video even points out its entirely the bikers' faults.

>brake check a car
>send your mob of bikers to chase the car
>everybody forgets about their fucking friend who's dying in the middle of the road
>fall down going in a straight line
>give the guy in the car the perfect excuse of hitting and running: "I didn't want 20 people attacking me if I did stop"
Why are bikers so fucking dumb?

Approximately this stupid

More like this pls

this looks more like an insurance fraud attempt,

though would that even win if there's a foot-sized dent (if any dent at all) on the car?

>picks a fight with an old guy while wear a helmet
What a pus

>this looks more like an insurance fraud attempt,
No, bikers are this retarded

He just fell on the Capri Sun he had in his pocket.

recpec tha pouch

Never forget this classic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ

Bikers are such huge pussies lmao.

>see dumb ass brake checker get absolutely B T F O
>mfw see Harley eat shit after being brake checked himself

oh my god, I have such a big hard on, I was slapping my desk and crying from laughter, haven't laughed this hard in awhile thanks op

Seriously this
How stupid do you have to be to not realise a car weighs 10x what you do, it's like throwing a punch at Mike Tyson; even if you're "in the right" you're about to get destroyed.

I was under the impression people brake checked by just applying enough pressure to the brakes to get the lights to come on, not literally slamming on the brakes.

This video literally made me think of F-Zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYdfGSO2Rqc

>OH YEAH LETS GO LETS GO WHAT
>OMG STAHP
>WHHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG AHHHHH

I'm cumming

>old man calls him on his bullshit
>crumble while wearing protective gear.

talk shit get hit, bitch. Don't escalate shit thinking the other person is going to sit there and take it.

I had to watch it a couple of times to see the first biker. But that 2nd one is comedy gold every time.

Hopefully they died and the other bikers commit suicide for ever being associated with these fucking idiots

np I was surprised this wasn't already posted on here

>let's fight
>yeah let's go
>he actually fights
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING PLEASE HELP
Oh my god

I only wish that there was another angle of this fight besides the audio

Comes with the biker culture perpetuated in North America. Bikes go fast, weave traffic outrun cars, and the riders themselves are badasses for doing so.

Did the old man upload the video? Fucking fake and gay

>there are actually people that ride motorcycles without helmets
>there are actually people that ride motorcycles without full padded gear on
>there are people that ride shirtless, in shorts and sandals along with their gfs in bikinis
>these are the same people that act like complete fucking retards on the road
At least these fucking idiots die out of the gene pool. All it takes is one accident to realize how fucking stupid you are because you're either gonna be dead, brain dead, or fucking ground beef. I only know one person that wears full gear. I don't know how these people are so fucking dumb. Maybe you'll get lucky and never crash or anything but there's a high chance you will, no reason to risk it so you look cool to your biker buds.

>spotted the cager cuck

If I were on a jury I wouldn't convict that driver of anything. Bikers acting like cunts - and they got rekt, deservedly.

Giant packs of 20-30 bikers like this are ALWAYS acting like fucksticks, it's why they ride in such large groups all at once. They figure no cop can pick them out, and it creates a dangerous situation to try and stop them.

Glad that driver had the balls to fuck up two of those faggots, it's just a shame he didn't kill more.

Bonus points for fucking up that fat bubba on his Harley, too. I smiled when I saw the blood next to his motionless body.

Nigger that's not alpha you fucking pussy

>This just in:
LOCAL MAN FUCKIGN DIES

Found the bitchass biker who talks shit and gets hit

There has to be a version of "spin the wheel" for you retards

You're either a polack, a T_D faggot, or a troll.

I hope that driver gets rekt. But bikers pulling shit like that are eventually going to get their checks cashed. They will never learn that acting aggressively on the road will always end up triggering some psycho and then people get hurt/killed. It's a shame but you can't expect that people won't up the ante when you get aggressive

>Alphonse tier reply and image

Yeah try harder summer fag

fucking goon squad of retard bikers trying to justify their retard friend
too good

that fuckin hop tho

>Bigger than 9mm

>Stoppin powah memes

Otherwise decent point. Although I'll defend the 2nd amendment because I do take the time to train as necessary and understand the law as it relates to defending myself. Even if others don't, the law exists to protect those who do.

That's not alpha that's faggotry. Sorry about your car m9

I like how they immediately take off to harass the car instead of checking to see if their friend is okay. Using someone's potential death as an excuse to be edgy and make lots of noise. Fuck bikers.

why not just spin him out
much less effort than getting out of the car but not as classy I guess