Do you have to be rich to own BMW?

Do you have to be rich to own BMW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5cpPukfCZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

yes

maybe

you better have the money for maintenance.

Idk ,maybe sometimes I'll know by next years last week tomorrow

Yes the guy who owns BMW must be really rich

bmw intentionally makes certain parts of their cars/motorcycles break down

they are fucking jews, no surprise they being German.

this

I'm a college student who dailies one and lives in a damn bungalow, you certainly do not need to be rich unless you want to own an M car

you dont have to be rich to own the ultimate driving machine

no you just need to enjoy semen

yurofag here: no

no but here if you drive a bmw everyone thinks you are

To own? No.
To fix? Yes. Enjoy.

Nope, just an idiot with zero car knowledge

Mr Furfag showed the repair bill on one

youtube.com/watch?v=i5cpPukfCZ0

Rich in stupidity yeah

Buy one with an I6 and learn to work on it, shits fuckin easy

This is what I tell everyone who asks me about buying used bimmers and reliability.

For $3000 you can have mine.

>Buy one with an I6 and learn to work on it, shits fuckin easy
But I am user. I know literally nothing about cars though so it might be a little rough.

mine never breaks
where does the bmw is unreliable meme come from? I can understand with VW and Audi breaking but I havent had that experience with a BMW

Dipshits who buy poorly cared for and/or models with more complicated engines and then expect them to run forever without any maintenance

woah woah, I never said they were unreliable. An oil change cost 2x more than my Shitvy.

This is one of the shitty things. Even if I do it myself it costs 3x more than going to a jiffylube on my truck and getting it done for 20 bucks.

>he doesnt do his own maintenance

I see niggers driving them all the time so no.

I learned my lesson, mechanics are just as worse as a car salesmen from stealerships, squeezing every penny out of you the best they can.

my shitty two-door Tahoe is quite easy to work on thankfully.

How does someone even find a good mechanic? My parents bring their vehicles to a good one, he takes a little bit but he's a third the price of literally anywhere else.

Family members who are mechanics are really the only way. That or a good family friend. Dont marry a woman unless her brother is a mechanic

getting tired of this meme from jealous bus riders or shitty civic owners.

bmw engines and drivetrains are bulletproof for the most part.

parts are marginally more expensive, but working on the vehicles is incredibly straightforward.

yea if you take it to an import shop or dealership you will get raped, well duh that's every place.

owned an e36 for years and own an e90 now.

these cars are great.

user knows

Tons of shit online about M and S series engines man, ya can't be that retarded.
BMW FB groups are huge too

I love the boxy aesthetics of older BMWs it's too bad it costs an arm and a leg to keep them in tip top shape now

Have any recommendations for fb groups? Never even would have thought of thrm

Short answer No

Long answer:

If you're mechanic that somehow doesn't hate cars yet, do your research on reliable years and models, can or already have networked with scores of people you can tap for cheap parts, and can find a high mileage car you can be comfortable with,

You can own a BMW.

You can even own a Bentley.

(Just not a BMW-era Bentley because god damn that fucking crock of pigshit)

Is 100k miles too many miles for a used 2010?

E36 World
SoCal E36

Different groups for different cars mang

No.
You need to be a cunt to drive one.

118d E82.

Manufacturer Service, Oil and new brakes would have cost me 1800,-€