Post cars that don't belong

Virginian Mondeo to start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nYSCG46aL0E
youtube.com/watch?v=34F1eBvlfTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weren't these sold as Contours in the US?

Not that generation.
They were sold in Mexico but not as wagons.

this gen was never sold in the Americas at ll in wagon style

inb4 obligatory twingo in burgerland

youtu.be/nYSCG46aL0E

pls somebody post that vintage pic with a miata in the early nineties where it perfectly belongs yet still looks way off

Stop shilling your shitty channel.

That's gotta be less than 25 years old.

OMG WATCH OUT TWINGO

this is actually kind of cool

OP IS A DIRTY FUCKING SNITCH

Stop posting cool bros who import what they want

>tfw wish you could buy new French cars in America now
I think it was Peugeot that was last here in the late 80s?

nice try fbi

I really hate that you can't import a car until it's 25 years old. Supposedly there is a way around this by importing it to Canada and then driving it down as their law is only 15 years.

How in the hell did that get here?

More like CBP and DOT

Saw one of these In loss Angeles along with a Renault truck. I was flipping normie friends thought i was wired lol

Peugeot pulled out of the US market in 1991, Renault in 1987, and Citroën in 1974.

Americans are missing out on great cars

youtube.com/watch?v=34F1eBvlfTo

WOOP WOOP, ES IST DER TON DER POLIZEI

I live near New Braunfels and I had to reverse image search this.

Does anyone in your region still speak German? I understand there used to be a German speaking community in central Texas.

Very few. Some of the really old people do. German was spoken by a large percentage of Texas until WWI when German was forbidden in schools.

PSA are coming back to the US market by 2020. Prepare for lots of Peugeot, Citroen, DS and vauhxall shitboxes flooding the market.

I heard part of Citroën's problem was not selling their DS' with automatic transmission.
>I really want a DS
Really? Nice.

Yep that's their plan, they'll be starting with rentals and service vehicles next year and gradually building dealerships from there.

I seriously hope they start building comfybarges again.

Vauxhall? Isn't Buick selling rebadged Opels already?

Yeah, but GM sold off Opel/Vauxhall to PSA and pulled out of Europe entirely so they won't have any Opels to rebadge anymore after the current gen gets phased out.

>unicorn
>that bumper scuff like the driver doesn't give a crap
triggered.jpg

Merci Twingo.

i'm waiting for someone to post some english chavs rolling past in a vauxhall corsa

Chavs would confuse the fuck out of americans.

I could post some american cars in the UK but theres fucking shitloads so theres no point. There's some cadillac landbarge near me thats so big it takes up the guys entire driveway and overhangs the pavement meaning you have to walk in the road to get past it

>freedom.png

European shitboxes coming back to the US is a mistake.
They'll just get squeezed back out of the market and billions of dollars will be lost.

Those billions would be better spent lobbying to remove import restrictions, and accept NCAP safety ratings.
Then Americans that wanted their cars could buy them, and would buy them over seas and import them.
Sorry, but Americans don't want French shit boxes. New car sales in the US are already dismal, and have been for decades. Flooding the market with relatively expensive shit boxes will only over saturate the market. With how relatively good American entry level cars are right now very few people are going to spend the difference buying a the more expensive Euro import when they have cheaper, more common, easier to service, more reliable American, Japanese, and Korean alternatives.
Hell, the American obsession with Europe died in the early 00's. Americans no longer think of the French as classy, elegant, or high class.

Pretty old picture, yeah? That Dunkin donuts has been gone at least 2 years.

GM Europe hasn't posted a profit since 1999 so i assume the same would happen over in the US.

Saw at a park back in June here in Canada

I love that two-tone paint job.

I saw a 2CV on the 407 the other day

Wish I had a pic but I saw a late 90's Camaro parked up in a council estate in the north of England once.

I don't understand why Dodge etc don't produce cars for the UK. Ford took a punt with the mustang and people have gone apeshit over it here, theres fucking loads in my town and we're all poor as fuck, people are financing themselves up to the eyeballs for MUH VEE EIGHT. Imported Challengers sell for up to £80,000, if GM started producing RHD challengers/chargers/cameros/vettes etc people would be climbing over each other to buy them.

They're all v8s as well, never seen an ecoboost 'stang on the road.

v8 for life

I've seen a Rover Sterling similar to pic related, but it was maroon. Were Rovers ever sold in the US?
I unironically want this car, but its really hard to find anywhere
How difficult is it to import a car from Brazil or China? They still use these things even today

>I don't understand why Dodge etc don't produce cars for the UK.

I've seen more of those with Bentley grille swaps than stock.

Also reminder that this GM product was a thing in the UK. Why reengineer a RHD Camaro when you can just ship over the Australian equivalent of it?

Not my pic, but literally from my "county". I think the guy owns a couple restaurant/bar/club kinda things in the area. The local whorehouse owner used to drive a bright yellow Hummer H2, but I haven't seen him in ages. A co-worker dailies a Ram SRT10 for two thirds or three quarters of the year.

It's more entertaining to see European shitboxes in the US though since it's a far rarer occurance. Anyone can import an American car to Germany if they want to.

This is easy mode.

Both my vehicles don't belong.

Going max speed? Or engine swapped so it can keep up?

I like the spoiler on your Acty, and is that a mid engine conversion?