Would takumi lose to a Lambo?

Would takumi lose to a Lambo?

No, but he would lose to the Duke boys in a 4,000 lb antique.

>takumi but he was born a rich Italian kid

No, the Lamborghini Murcielago cannot corner harder than an evo 9. If I'm correct he was able to beat the Evo 9 or at the very least an evo 8 in the show so ultimately on a windy road he'd beat the Lamborghini. Those cars are all show.

OWNED

Since you didn't specify what kind or track or race I'm going to say yes.

on the tofu obviously.

the toyota corolla may be good at cornering but the lambo has outrageous straight line speed, isnt that enough ? there is only so much you can do, i bet a top fuel dragster could theoretically defeat dagumin on the tooj if it was possbile to conduct such race

>dagumi doing tofu delivery
>rumbling 440 screaching in the distance
>tofu boy tries to use gutter
>duke boys jump pass him while it aint me plays in the distance

Exactly one Lamborghini (a Huracan LP610-4 press car) has stepped foot on the Hakone where Initial D was set. And from what I hear Huracan's are understeer mobiles.

They'd be outclassed. Lamborghini's don't pivot (unless heavily modified like Saito Liberty Walk Murcielago and that's a fucking 30 foot long monster) and the only cars that do well on mountain roads are SWB pivoters.

You're asking if a fictional cartoon character, from a show that centers around him always winning races despite constantly being the underdog, would be able to beat a Lamborghini if it were to be drawn into the series?

>it aint me
I get the meme but it should be Dixie

No, he can't lose remember? The lambo would probably explode, or the driver would have a stroke or something. Either way takumi would win.

>no way he is gonna beat me in that piece of shit
>SHIIIIIIT DONT HIT ME
every initial d race ever

>it ain't me

The title of the fucking song is Fortunate Son.

It was gaysuke who beat all the good cars (like the Evo 9), I'm pretty sure the best car dagumi beat was

And he ain't one. The "fortunate son" was a stab at the rich kids and political kids.

>being this much of a newfag

No on the grounds that lambo drivers don't know how to drive cars.

Falling for shit tier bait.

Nigga are you stupid? Do you even know how much Torque a Lambo has? Dagumi wouldn't even have a chamce against a good lambo driver

So much torque the chassis twists all the way around and uses the spare wheel for extra grip to outcorner the modified ae86 nice