Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYGPcfUqzL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because i'm not a nocar resident

but I do, and it's not a faggy road bike either

bet you can't even do barspins faggit

>triggered cagercuck venting his anger

but i'm not venting my anger though? LOL

Humans don't make infinite horsepower though.

>Implying I don't

I used to... Wrist tendinitis and pre carpal tunnel fucked my shit up. Rather play guitar than suffer what I did that year of cycling. Though it was incredibly fun and fulfilling. I took the same canyons I did with my car. Totally different experience but the thrill, the same.

humans are torque monsters with ~2-3 foot strokes but low max rpm. also with a ~2-4 inch bore they dont produce a lot of horsepower but theyre also fairly fuel efficient. plus the cooling system leaks like a motherfucker and the oil pump and intake are usually inadequate for sustained high load performance. at least when they exert and abuse their parts the tolerances grow tighter rather than wear down or fail.

That's why you need meth/water injection

yeah but that makes the ecu go crazy and makes the fuel filter fall apart

What first mods should I do to make the engine more powerful and the bike faster? Someone suggested weight reduction but I'd rather take raw power over weight.

Lift

Post 'ring time.

>infinite horsepower
explain

My friend on meth rode a bike and were so fast that we actually think he was the fastest rider on the planet because he was so fast. No one will ever know.

43:19.8

>Can't even 60mph
>Not safe
>Bad ergonomics.
>No roof or windshield.

Funny thing you mention it, as the 'ring is closed off this weekend for bicycle stuff, including a pair of 24h endurance races. I want to do that event someday.
>at least when they exert and abuse their parts the tolerances grow tighter rather than wear down or fail.
I wish.

water/meth injection for sure.

not him but
why do you people put "LOL" or "HAHA" at the end of your post?
all it does is literally negate everything you said in your post and reinforced the post you are replying to
are you underage or autistic or something?
can you not handle your feelings?
im seriously wondering what makes you do this.

OP thinks that the HP is limited by the drive when, in fact, it is limited by the robustness of the hardware (IE the chain could break)

Because I got a audemar before all of you and now I'm a broke man and got a fixed
youtube.com/watch?v=fYGPcfUqzL0

you forgot the best benefits OP

>toned thighs
>thicc booty

>>manual transmission
>not sequential
Pleb.

i actually started commuting on my bicycle since its like 5 minutes, pretty comfy desu.