/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #268

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

It won't be free, I mean, I would make it free but I'm not ballin out like that yet

Fuck off megan and super. Go suck eachother off like you normally do.

also fuck off hoon. you're garbage and no one wants you in /osg/ or any other sticker community.

Hoon is worse than super and megan. But all of then should just leave.

No shop yet, still thinking of designs.

What do you guys think?
(Still need to take a photo, this one is from google as a placeholder)

pls no bully for Hoon slap

Send me this pic if you want to my email, I'd love to put it on Instagram and the site

[email protected]

I'll retake a better one once I've washed my car and send that to you my dude

Cool, thanks, don't have many pics of this sticker yet, it looks great with your theme!

0/10 hideous typeface, text will be hard to read with almost any bg image you choose.

Text is real rough and photo slaps hardly ever look good.

Vintage. However, send me an email for a replacement! Not sure where you live, but from my understand, that one will fade in the sun according to an Arizona user.

I'm going to sleep now.

I've got a question. How much would it cost to get itasha on my car? Also, how would I go about obtaining the stickers/materials?

You'd probably have to go to a printer with vectors. I'm sure you can find one that would also make the vectors but I feel like that'd triple the price for good work.

No idea on the cost but it's about $3k to vinyl wrap a whole car so probably something close to that amount.

I think I just bought $70 worth of stickers.
Fuck.
I'm going to need another bike for this.

tfw too many stickers and not enough cars

Still cant vector with fills only.

As expected of Waifufaggot

need more stickers.

still fucking hate inkscape. Does it look any better though?

WHERE ARE MY STICKERS NOTORI

>he doesn't get enough stickers from his performance parts he orders

That looks good, don't forget to delete the lines of the hoop earings that are going into her right shoulder

Looking good,
A couple of things though.
The nose and the lines under the eye are obviously stroke lines and look super out of place.
You also have a blunt end on top of her left (our right) eye.
The lines on her dress/necklace are weirdly thin compared to everything else, so I'd thicken those up.
Also if you're going to make one earring solid blacks you should just make both solid black.

>ordered good luck key tags 2 months ago
>they still aren't here
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY KEYTAGS YOU DUMB NIGGER

Dunno if hes still here, but if that guy making the daily planner sticker is still here, the swf I was talking about is up earing is supposed to be hollow, just forgot to mask it out

Mind marking out that blunt end? If its what I think you're talking about, its just the end of the line on her eyelid, and her eyeshadow will mark out the rest once I start colouring. Theres a number of thin lines on the original image,and a bunch that are just muddy as fuck. Working off a poster may have been a mistake.

This is what I meant.
I just pulled up the image you're tracing and the eyelid line looks rounded to me.
You're right about the lines on her dress being thinner though, I think you could go a BIT thiccer.

this is it right?

Mine is flipped

Girl you know it.

Thoughts on background?

Anybody know what NC is dropping for their 3-year?

I would buy 3 of these in a heartbeat dude.

Who gives a shit? NC isn't any of /ourguys/

What'd you lads get?

I got a good laff at your post m8

Which one of you is this?

Been trying to get the banner for months and it's always sold out. FML

osg on non auto related stuff
thanks to yummy and waifu.

Damn Hoon, why didn't you tell us you're making white ones? I'll get two next week, can't afford it this week so save me two please.

doggo a very cute, township-san

>Early Latitude series Dell

What's wrong with you? We used to service 4310s at work. They were awful.

>Canadian wife

Wanted the banner so bad. :(

my wife is from mitikahara fuckboy

6410>4310.

its also the most aesthetic laptop ever built

We have some 6410s at work. They're much nicer. I managed to snack a few 6430ses for free because we were getting rid of them. I put Linux on them and also took a few batteries we were going to get rid of anyways. I'll bring the laptop and batteries onto a plane, disable wifi, and just watch whatever shows I have torrented. P. sweet setup.

I'm going to be disappointed if you don't put this on your website.

Also, I need some custom stickies made with art I commissioned. Can you help me out? :^)

Opinions on putting stickers inside the car?
I might get the Guts one and put it inside.

go for it

Nice TAW Sticker

underrated

I got an ai peak from loners crew and 2 wat lanyard from team wicked. not sure if you didn't forgot to mail the blessing software sticker or it's coming separately.

wew lad

How well would vinyl slaps like bad decisions' " driftoes" stick to the side of a metal, double insulated water bottle? I figured if they stay on a far it will last through hand washing.

For this kind of stippled paint surface would I need to lightly sand it smooth?

I-is that some busted nut?

You're most definitely going on the hall of fame.

This is why I love you, /osg/.

Would taste

Pretty good so far.

(Though I'd also love to buy a peek slap of Masafumi holding up the cash.)

Here's the progress.
I might make another tsurezure sticker.

Washing is going to be the issue. Hot water and soap even if you hand wash is going to make it peel.

[spoiler]Well now I wanna lewdpost at you about licking cum off stickers but this is Veeky Forums.[/spoiler]

If it's smooth, it should last a good amount of time. If it's textured, then it will likely come off much sooner.

I've had mine for months and it's fine. It does slowly develop an outline of hand shit though (like between the cracks of a video game controller if you've ever cleaned one)

It should adhere pretty well but it wouldn't hurt to dip the whole thing in a clear coat afterwards to keep it mint.

BD doesn't use extremely thick vinyl for his diecuts (it's not required) so you'll be fine, the vinyl is "thin" enough that it will adhere and not lift up at the edges. It will also adhere fine to that surface. Just clean the surface before hand and make sure there's no dust and you're golden.

Textured, like in his pic?

do you have pictures of the oil slick ones yet

Will suck dick for this peek, someone please sell it to me

Sent you an email. Who's your favorite Saekano girl? I'll send you a slap for my mistake.

send me an email with a picture of AI stuck on your man boob.

Which vendor sells rally related stuff not specifically anime related? I'm looking for some group b and sponsor stickers so I can be a poser and slap them on my offroad rig

Are there codes for fuwafuwa?

megumi and thanks

i would but im not a slut

>megumi
Good taste

Where's the Unsafe to Drive one found? I saw it but didn't checkout the cart before.

I'd only just started collecting when the NC store last stopped sales. Hence the Midnight Mischief. From my understanding everyone gets a 3yr anni sticker with all orders so I didn't miss out entirely.

I also prefer this peeking D.Va to one I got elsewhere.

waifusquad

>no discount
why not?
I want the Genji and Mercy but at 8.88 each I'll pass, I'm not that into them

There was a discount!?

Anyway the prices seem better in £'s and shipping is cheap.

Danke schon.

the guy you replied posted it

Heck.

Oh well NC does good work and I've been waiting a month. I was asleep when the store opened and missed the godamn banner too.

post if his shit starts peeling. some say he does but I'm not sure if they're just hating.

How long did it take for your suburu brew sticker to come?
been waiting 2 months for mine

vanilla is best.

uh. around a month iirc. ive been waiting on sugar rot and deadcruiser for around the same time.

Are you in the US too?
Thats a pretty long time if you are

yes

Will do. It'll be a rain/cold issue more than a heat one in the UK I'd wager.

Speaking of which I've been waiting on a die cut from Forever Broke. I had a banner arrive but not the die cut, does he post here?

>Forever Broke

hello osg

I have finally got shit together for completed prints (laminated, plotter, printed) so those will really be coming soon. These are the first stickers which are theoretically sell-ready. Though they have shit under the transfer tape which completely ruins it but the stickers themselves are completed product. I'll just stick these on my cars somewhere. Orders will be shipped out starting tomorrow and a new print run will be coming once I prep all my files and get printing. To the people who asked for me to print shit I'll be getting back to you shortly about it.

you draw it? hit me up

Forever Blacklisted it is.

ayyy das it senpai

Nice.

I've only recently started following /osg/, but I've already got a small collection going.
When you say a new print run, does that mean for all stickers currently unavailable or what exactly does that entail?
There are a couple of stickers I wanted to buy, but they're all sold out.
( take my money pls)

Can't wait for my 50 oil change stickers. :^)

i thought you were making this one.
i'm fine with either or both though.

Banners where!?

he is, but without the text I believe

Email or DM me. I got you