Does a seatbelt ticket raise insurance?

Does a seatbelt ticket raise insurance?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesanantoniopersonalinjurylawyers.com/texas-injury-blog/new-video-demonstrates-what-happens-to-unbuckled-passengers-during-a-rollover-accident/
youtu.be/aEKteKlAqos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes you fucking degenerate

Ware a seatbelt next time you fucking idiot.

Wearing a seatbelt has literally 0 negatives.

Uncomfy I'll pass

getting trapped in a burning vehicle is not a negative?

Settle down cuck

t.fatty

150lbs and swole seatcucklet

>seatbelt cutters don't exist

Yes you fucking idiot.

>he doesn't have a portable fire extinguisher
>he doesn't even participate in motoring events that requires this

Maybe the bus fits you.

You're more likely to die not wearing a seatbelt in a collision than be caught in a burning vehicle wearing one

I'd say odds are about the same

And 0 positives unless your car beeps at you for not wearing it, in which case I'd advise getting g a different car that doesn't cuck you into wearing a seatbelt.

The III disagrees

>150lbs
>swole
Pick one manlet.

How likely are you going to experience your vehicle burning?

I bet all the people who have died in car fires asked themselves the same question.

If you're a good aware driver you shouldn't have to worry about getting ejected every time you drive cuck

>mfw someone pulled out in front of me 10 feet away with another car to the right of me
Not a single fucking thing I could do. Can't even slow down because a dudebro truck riding my ass. Enjoy arguing that

Like I said "aware" dumb ass sounds like you're a shit driver, argument dismissed

Naw brah, don't wear your seatbelt. It just gets in the way.

>aware
Fuck you mean nigger? I saw the guy inching out 10 feet away from me and slammed on my brakes

>saw the guy inching

Why didnd you see the guy when you were 50ft away?

its a moving violation so i'd guess yes

lel
you drive a pinto or something?

u look like a bitch

Related question.

Does a ticket for expired tags (less than 6 months) raise insurance?

I got one for 2 months and it didn't, I also took care of it right away and got it inspected and the ticket dismissed though. If you pay the ticket it might.

Agreed look stupid as hell OH LOOK AT ME I AM SUCH A GOOD GOY MY WIFES SON IS IN A FANCY BOOSTER SEAT ALSO

How did you get it dismissed and how much did it cost you?

Went to the courthouse with my passing inspection and registration renewal paperwork, the ticket, and $20. It might vary between states though, this was in Texas.

Oh shit, there was an option like that on the citation I got. Something about showing compliance and bringing the renewed tag to the court and you pay court fees.

I'm thinking that's what I wanna do. Fucker pulled me over this morning and i've been thinking of what to do.

Get it fucking fixed then take proof that you fixed it to the district attorney's office of your county. Its probably in or near the courthouse.

He pulled out last second wtf am I supposed to do brake in the middle of a 4 lane road for no reason?

>trapped
>by a seatbelt
push the button you retard fuck

Have fun flying through your windshield

context on pic?

reverse image search it dipshit
thesanantoniopersonalinjurylawyers.com/texas-injury-blog/new-video-demonstrates-what-happens-to-unbuckled-passengers-during-a-rollover-accident/

>falling for the seatbelt jew

Don't be a such a nigger, you palsy ballsy

>paying the law enforcement jews several hundred dollars minimum when they stop you for not wearing it
>dying in a 30mph head on collision because you were ejected through the windshield and hit the pavement at 30mph like a squid, with no helmet and no leathers

youtu.be/aEKteKlAqos