S-should I do it Veeky Forums ?

s-should I do it Veeky Forums ?

how hary is your vagina?

It's best in class and limited edition.
It's twice the price base (£26295) I'd pay for a nearly-new Fiesta ST in the spec I'd want.

Coming into some money and want something half practical / new, rather than used.

>26 thousand bongs
You could probably get an '16 FK2 for that.

>Hary is a commune in the Aisne department in Hauts-de-France in northern France.

>>It's best in class
>Yaris
>best in class
loool
You're fucking retarded, friend. Literally any other small hatchback has a better chassis than the Yaris.

>coming into some money
>buying a shitty econobox
how about buy some land? or a house?

>A FUCKING DIESEL FIAT

Still has a better chassis. You mad?

you're right.
I should invest it all in crypto or something.

Aren't they only making like 400 or something? Fukken do it. Smoke brz drivers and post pics on Veeky Forums

400 to Europe, 100 to the UK.
Have to put a £1k down now though.

>400 to Europe, 100 to the UK.
*400 to Europe in total, of which 100 are going to the UK.
It's the official launch tomorrow, reckon if I don't put the £1000 down I'll probably lose it, but not sure if I want to potentially lose a grand on the other hand.. Decisions

Yours doesnt.

kek, what car does the tripfag drive?
I don't use this board much.

That's appropriate

1l diesel fiat punto

Oh, did I hurt your little weeb anus?
Many reviews praised the chassis dynamics of the Punto.

Fiat actually makes nice driving cars, unlike some others.
The Yaris was always shit in the handling department, up since the first generation.

I've driven the first and second generation and they were both terrible.
Actually had a 1.5 T-Sport back in 2001 in my home and the car was as stable as a 125cc microcar on the highway.
Not even mentioning the amount of bodyroll in the turns.

mate this is a brand spanking new 200+bhp 6.5s hothatch I'm talking about buying, are you mental?

Yeah but his diesel shit box has the better chassis though. It will help for sure when its broken down because its a fucking fiat.

Who the fuck cares? Aren't you better off with a Fiesta ST or an Abarth 500?
Do whatever you want, it's your money. It's just my opinion.

>an engine now determines the quality of the chassis on your car

ignore the tripfag he's just sperging as usual

Not even mentioning the Clio RS, 208 GTI or even a used Punto Supersport.
You literally have the best small hot hatches, which are made in europe, and you want to buy that jap aberration?

Well, I kind of am too in fairness..
I could buy a nearly new Ford RS or even a low mileage sporty Jag for that money. This is a terrible idea.

I'll get a Fiesta ST for half the price instead.

Test drive all the little funboxes in your price range, pick the one you enjoy most.

reminder that the Yaris GRMN makes more hp than any FIAT model currently on sale

Yeah, 207hp from a 1.8 supercharged engine. That Yaris gremlin sure is a powerhouse.
Meanwhile Fiat was already producing a 180hp 1.4 Punto back in 2013.

It could even have a twin turbo v8 in it, it's still an ugly ass predator face box.
Check the pic, this is how a hot hatch is supposed to look like.

>weird plastic mouthguard on a big gaping fishmouth grille
No mjet, even though the Punto was designed by Giugiaro himself and is therefore literally flawless, the Evo fucked it up royally.

You can always paint it.
But whatever, have a Grande Punto instead.

>not an argument

Of course it's not an argument to you. Weebs already are used to driving ugly gaudy cars.

I'd say go for it since you're clearly a mong

lol the eurocuck is sperging hard because the yaris is better than any fiat shitbox

why is it so angery

>was alive in 2001
>still drives an embarrassing 1-liter diesel poorfag shitbox instead of a luxury SUV

that's yurop

yurofags have the best SUVs, yet they insist on tiny diesel cuckboxes, why?

Because that's all they can afford. Anything not built purely for maximum fuel economy and minimum CO2 emissions gets completely shafted by taxes.