boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/175301139/#175301689
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/p/, /co/, /po/, and /y/ will all make the semifinals

benis

let dragonfag commentate spring

Can't we just skip group A altogether?

Veeky Forums League Baseball

It is Game 6 of the Boardwide Series

/wsg/, in the spirit of memes, is in the act of blowing their 3-1. Veeky Forums's Eldritch Horrors has a lovely quality start and almost completes the game until Lolita Wanted It comes out to pump out the last 4 pitches for Veeky Forums. Start With the Greeks is proclaimed player of the game, mostly due to his 4 RBI's.

The series is now tied 3-3 and it all comes down to game 7. Will /wsg/ actually blow it? Can Veeky Forums pull off the upset?

So who's gonna spoon this bad boy?

Do you guys really think it's funny or appropriate to shit on an entire group of teams because you don't personally like them? You don't think that's demoralizing, humiliating? Think of a team like /p/, think of how all the fan feels about you shitting on them.

fuck yeah dude rep the /p/ discord

where the fuck are my /p/ army boys at

Don't let how bad Group A is distract you from the fact that /wsg/ is blowing a 3-1 lead

I'm a soldier in the /p/ army, every slight taken at us just spurs the team on even more

/k/ or /t/

I'll do a prelim later today along with an ATF. Final save will have to wait until after the save fix deadline.

Its all for fun senpai
No need to take it seriously

Judging by "all the fan" I don't think he's taking it too seriously

Thanks Briareos

>3-1

And /wsg/ is your 2016 Veeky Forums League Baseball Champions!

Veeky Forums carried the lead into the 5th inning at which point Gondola hits a go ahead Three-Run home run. Veeky Forums couldn't make up from it and the game ends 5-3 in favor of /wsg/ and the series ends 4-3 in favor of /wsg/

Congratulations on /wsg/ and Veeky Forums for getting here. An extra congratulations to /wsg/ for not blowing the 3-1 lead.

The next season will begin later in this month hopefully. I'll try to get everything figured out for streaming it.

I need a 5 day vacation.

we good boys we dindu nuffin

>Frogs think 'oh, a website with a politics section'
>Open /pol/
>'HOLY BAGUETTES'
>Leave again
It won't be too bad

Yeah, it's not like the site's activity doubled since the 2016 elections or anything

Can someone save /gbfg/ pls I've been trying to find a manager for 2 weeks.

Those were people specifically looking for stupid shit, especially after they found out where frogposting came from

You do it.

>Group E
>only /out/ poses any type of threat to /a/
>/g/ and /w/ are garbage

/a/ undeservingly got an easy group, AGAIN. Let see how much /a/ chokes

But I already manage a team and it's my 2nd gen.

>>only /out/ poses any type of threat to /a/
You really have not played enough PES17 if this is what you believe. /out/ will come last in that group.

>>only /out/ poses any type of threat to /a/
>>/g/ and /w/ are garbage
almost the opposite desu. /out/ are the worst team in that group but then again the flat 4-4-2 meme is still very capable of making other 4-4-2s its bitch, /g/ are literally a worse knockoff of Veeky Forums (seriously look at the midfield cards and compare their preset 1s), and /w/ are a) actually good in babbies now and b) le 3-6-1 meem.

imo it's a /w/ /g/ /a/ 3 team group with /out/ being there for free points as they finally drop down to fetus but I'll probably be very wrong and /out/ will somehow find a way to get 10 points out of 3 teams

Just put it on autopilot

yeah sign up another general as an autopilot and then find out you're unable to make the export because you're not a flip Veeky Forums manager-in-the-making

>/g/ is garbage

>you're unable to make the export
If you're a #toplad, Lear will make it for you.

>Lear
>VGL

> /out/ will somehow find a way to get 10 points out of 3 teams

If they do that they should be given a star in and of itself.

>meme league is less corrupt than the "actual" league
Could it be?

>when the other team has three strikers

Isn't that some sort of revenge group for /a/ (other than /g/)? I remember both /w/ and /out/ beating /a/ or outright eliminating them, fuck you I'm not going to do actual research are you crazy

/out/ have effectively eliminated /a/ three times and /w/ got a win off of /a/ last spring

Can't wait for /t/ to 4(3) 3 - 2 (14)20 their way to the Elites.

/g/'s 2nd place run was a total fluke and has been shit ever since

Oh shit, the VGL signups close in 30 minutes.

Someone go sign up two meme teams

>they could have been forever crowned as the /g/iant killers
>HOWEVER

Get interest, an updated roster/music, and I'll sign them up as autopilot for you.

As for tactics, you still have a good few weeks to get those updated otherwise I make that abhorrent 4-2-4 on the wiki for you again.

PM me cute Rikos.

Are you enjoying your new job as a gay dragon dildo pimp

Yeah you don't actually need somebody to make an export for an autopilot team, Nomo's made them before in the past when a general has interest in playing, cause it's dumb to deprive a general of being able to play just because they can't find an autist willing to take responsibility for it.

Riko fucking sucks I just like that pic

Cola fuck off

Fucking fight me

Did three strikers rape your mom or something?

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/soc/

Yes lads. Can't wait.

To get fetused again?

Nice group m8

It wasn't rape, my dad just liked watching. Being a son of a cuck feels as bad as being cucked.

Fuck off, Veeky Forums is two of the nicest people in this goddamn cup.

>approving a general whose proof of interest is literally one guy saying "yeah okay"

Thanks mate, going to be a right giggle.

K, sign ups closed

We're at 38 which puts us at a 12 team, 6 advancing fetus.

I'll take teams #39 and #40 if they have interested generals and hit me up before like, Tuesday though.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/175301139/#175301689

Hat Pick: /ss13g/

>page 9

>page 8

>rags

>rags

Ok, which one of you did this:

you did

I'm not american

yes you are

Just saw the draw, and holy shit, if >we want to advance, management is gonna have to cook up something really better than what we've seen in the fetus.

That would be the reaction normies have, no matter what country they're from. To be fair though, most of the pieces I've read made it clear that /pol/ was well to the far-right, so I wouldn't expect any left-leaning people to go talk about politics on here, even in our thread on /int/.

It's fairly interesting to see that our Left has never really tried to establish a footing outside of the more mainstream parts of the internet. Makes me feel a bit lonely though. At least I have my Chinese cartoons.[/spoilers]

What are the chances of the following teams making knockouts?

/f/
/mlp/
/co/
/an/

low
high
high
low

t. final day elite manager

Oh wow, I managed to fuck up the spoiler tag. That'll teach me to post on mobile at 3 in the morning.

Do you guys really think it's funny or appropriate to shit on an entire group of teams because you don't personally like them? You don't think that's demoralizing, humiliating? Think of a team like /an/, think of how all the fan feels about you shitting on them.

>/f/
They're competing for 2nd
>/mlp/
Guarantee
>/co/
Unlikely
>/an/
They're in a 3 way for the fetus where 2nd place will get btfo in the RO16.

48%
90%
36%
27%

>They're competing for 2nd

With who, then? Who's competing for first?

>/f/
maybe
>/mlp/
probably
>/co/
probably
>/an/
maybe
/f/, /mlp/, and /an/'s groups all suck (them included, /mlp/ slightly less so), while /co/ are possibly the best team in group d along with /u/

50% each

Bad, 100%, good, 50-50.

t. RNG God

>/co/ are possibly the best team in group d along with [other team]
We live in a timeline where this is true. Where did everything go so wrong?

I don't really mind desu they're a fun team and it's boring seeing the same teams do well every time

>tfw /co/ has a great shot at an elite presence
I actually fucking laughed at this thought. What is happening?

/b/ is a lock. It's between Veeky Forums and /f/.

/b/ are likely going to be first in Group C, although I dunno how involved planet is this cup and I dunno what to think of letters if he's the one doing most of the work this cup
/f/ are at least not Sou in a rush-tier anymore, and if it's any positive Smudgey managed to get that export to dominate /c/ his first game. Spring /f/ are definitely better than Winter /f/
Veeky Forums are bland as fuck 4-2-2-2 and Duke kinda sucks at PES, but at least it's not Autumn Veeky Forums. Should be at least fetus avoiding on the right sliders
Veeky Forums have a decent looking formation that isn't LB CB RB but Lazyturd is still very stupid

Veeky Forums is criminally underrated this cup. They own goaled their way out of being in winter. Their formation is great this time offensively and against a 4-3-3 and a 3-3-4/3-5-2, that's all they need so long as they don't get embarrassed by /u/. /u/ likes to play centring targets with height abuse and that's a great strat against a 3-4-3.

now do that for the other groups

So, the puns for these group posters... some were taken from the Hitbox chat, one is from the last thread, and the rest from ideas I was begging others to try to give me

Volume testing is ______

dont do it!!!!!!!!!

Gay

No comment

lel this one was mine

So, queers. Who will be the top 4 teams at the end of this spring babby?

/po/Veeky Forums/p//y/

DUDE

From my experience in the corporate world that entire tagline can apply to just Veeky Forums.

Hell, considering how expensive tabletop shit is now, it could apply to Veeky Forums, too.

>tfw small letters

fuck it I got nothing better to do might as well make myself screencap bait for when teams I shittalk advance and teams I rate get fetus'd.

>Group A
/adv/ are what you expect out of them, a better version of /out/. Probably good enough to advance but this group seems pretty evenly matched
/p/ are the new invitational king zona mista with some ebin card choices (dude heel trick lmao). I want to doubt Fuji but at this point that's probably best saved for elites
/po/ look ok (although imo some of their card choices are stupid, looking at you longball expert AMF) but they have for the past two years and every single fucking cup Soryuu ruins them with atrocious livemanaging. I'd probably trust them more if literally anyone else was livemanaging
/t/ are garbage and free points for everyone else in the group. I guess they could surprise us and run a maybe sensible 4-3-3 but their cards are fucking stupid, their default formation is an atrocity, and Pybro really doesn't seem to give much of a shit

>Group B
/mlp/ are pretty fucking mediocre this cup t b h. I mean it's the old maydave special but diamondized and with actual card choices instead of random.org's greatest hits. Their management is definitely better than Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums's by country miles though
/n/ is S O L I D and I rate them in babbyland. At the very least they can actually score this cup, which is something they had zero chance of doing in Winter
Veeky Forums are the same export that became king of trash mountain, a worse version of /asp/. Probably will avoid fetus at least
Veeky Forums's export wouldn't be out of place in PES16, but in a game where you actually have to defend sometimes I doubt it'll do a whole lot. Their matches will be fun as fuuuuuuck though

/n/ scored in Winter senpai