What do when a ricer makes you crash your classic Porsche 911?

What do when a ricer makes you crash your classic Porsche 911?

youtube.com/watch?v=1REzzfnF0Dc

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/qNm50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You call that a crash?

[ C O O L V I B R A T I O N S ]

Get his doxx and sue him for PTSD.
I nearly hit the armco first time I drove round Nordsclife lol

>that understeer
lol

It's always a fucking civic.
Watch any nurburgring highlights video and I guarantee you every civic you see will crash.

DUBARU-CRASHU

To be honest non-German plates should be banned from public days on that track. Especially the fucking Britbongs drive like complete maniacs.

>FWD
>handling

Understeer king vs oversteer king.

>f-fucking porsche, enjoy your snap oversteer lmao

someone has to edit it

someone has to

I WANNA DANCE

What is the 1st rule of racing/track days/HPDE?

>If you are so emotionally or financially invested in a car that you would not be able to set it on fire and push it off a cliff then don’t ever drive it on a track.

t. shingo

>that fucking understeer
jesus CHRIST he couldnt even get the car to turn a single degree to the right it just kept going straight
everyone thinks they're fucking shingo

delet this

That understeer
What the actual fuck

I think the track is wet too. Might also be the tires of the ricer are bad.

>CIVIC
NIP SHITBOXES SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ON THE TRACK IN THE FIRST PLACE

That's just what happens when you push a fwd hard. In the drivers defense at least he didn't lock the wheels with the brakes while understeering like most people do.

First rule of track day should be no fwd allowed.

For every fwd understeering I can show you 2 Porsche's oversteering. Both are dangerous at the limits.

>Take a vehicle to a crowded, dangerous public track
>Surprised when you get sideswiped by a shitbox

>hondafag detected
>being this butthurt over a shitbox

Hard telling with the camera angle, but what the fuck is the Porsche doing on the outside of the corner?

He had it coming.

They don't know anything else but sitting in traffic all day.

Working on a edit right now

No one noticed the Civic crashing into the other side of the track when they lost control pushing it? kek

Pls.

Underrated post right here

Give me a fast uploading site that can be embedded here that isn't youtube.

>civic is British

Fun fact: He isn't insured.

>hitting a classic air cooled porsche without insurance

ass rape incoming

On a tourist day you have to pay for damage to the barriers, car recovery and loss of business if the track is closed. British drivers can't get insurance for tourist days since it is technically a public road and all insurers exclude driving on the ring in their coverage. Civic driver is FUCKED.

>driving a classic air cooled porsche without insurance

to be fair every time there's a porsche on track days it's some little faggot who can't push it because it's his parents and he doesn't know how to drive or some old faggot who can't push it because he doesn't know how to.

the porsche won't pay shit, it's all the civic driver's fault

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

webmshare.com/qNm50

Looked like a combination of trash tires, and open/unlocked diff

Fucking hell never seen a car go that straight with the front wheels turned

What do you mean? The Ring is a public road so it should be covered in the drivers insurance like any other German road.

5/10 Post
2.5 / 5 stars
1 out of 2 Anons agree
"One of the posts of our generation" - New York TImes

yeah but the armco is property of the owners of the track, you have to pay for repairs to the safety equipment.

What is Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage?

something everyone should have