Why i decided to stop biking

I rode a bike for 3 years and this is what i learnt

>roads are designed 100% for cars

>bikers are trolls on the road

>on a bike your body becomes the vehicle shell

>all it takes is a pothole to kill you or an open car door or a sleeping policeman

>every biker will crash sooner or later

>once you get paralyzed thanks to Chad's 4x4 running over our body and doing a hit and run; you are thrown in a nursing home and everyone forgets you (while Chad fucks your mother)

Other urls found in this thread:

2arms1head.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mfks8yBkLzM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7OKCeqekr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am a nobike saving up for my first bike. You forgot something: some of us dont care if we live or die.

The bikes must flow

>some of us dont care if we live or die.

apart from living or dying there's being paralyzed. all bikers forget this

u think u got it bad now?

If im paralyzed then ill get morphine and some $$$ from my lawyer suing whomstever rekt me

Sounds like a win to me

Kek op is a sissy trap beta nu-male gay cuckboi that is scared about chad fucking his mums boipucci. Pls kys you nigger loving cuckboi

what if they have a better lawyer than you do?

wat u gonna do with money anyway? if u paralysd?

also hit and runs are becoming more common

Good luck remembering the license plate after they reconstruct every part of your body from the scraped up good that was left after the lifted bro truck made you it's bitch and didn't even think about stopping.

Don't ride like a faggot.

Man they need some path integrals on that ceiling

>because dashcams don't exist

>what if they have a better lawyer than you do?
Not an argument; if I have a dashcam and it shows them clearly being at fault, then who gives a shit who their lawyer is. Also my family has appellate judges and trial lawyers in it so you can kill yourself

>wat u gonna do with money anyway? if u paralysd?
Who gives a shit, I'll have money and they wont

>also hit and runs are becoming more common
Because dashcams don't exist?

all it takes is a driver reversing wrong way and that's it. happened to me. i flew 2 metres. he barely felt a nudge

On my 5th bike.

Can confirm.

Sounds like you're bad at riding OP.

So why didn't you spend $80 on a dashcam so you could get that fucker's license plate # and report him? Or are you just a nobike who's posting some bait?

>thanks to Chad's 4x4 running over your body and doing a hit and run
This literally just happened to me Saturday night. But I'm gonna keep riding because, unlike you, I'm not some fucking pussy.

actually i was one of the hardcore biking cunts. Minimal apparel. I had the least invasive helmet there is too

having a full face helmet is worse than being a cager

oh shit i hope his suspension is ok

it needs to be ok for him to fuck my girlfriend tonight

Not possible, I can't crash. I'm pretty invincible.

>having a full face helmet is worse than being a cager
Because having a rock go through your eye or losing every tooth and possibly becoming disfigured in any head on collision over 5mph is so cool

I have only 6 months per year suitable for riding. Stop whining.

You do realize you are arguing In favor of being run over and parilyzed, right? So no matter how well constructed and thoughtful your argument is, any normal person will still think "what a moron, wants to be in a wheelchair the rest of his life," I think even if you do "win" this argument, you've still lost at life.

No, im just saying that being run over and paralyzed isn't the end of the world, you cucktrain. Also my mom and I agree on "right to die"/euthanasia so she'd help me commit suicide if I wanted to, fagbush.

I kinda hope you get hit like I did so you change your outlook on the world. Literally nothing good comes out of being in a crash. You might get 3k at the end of it all, for years of stress and months of not being able to work without severe pain and agony.

You forgot about the morphine, autismsaurus

>morphine
nigger you only get that for a couple weeks after that you have to visit some douchenozzle "chiropractor" who will yank your neck for the rest of your life

Sounds to me like you just lack skill and had a shitty bike

Couldn't have said this better myself.

So many organ donors ITT

t. cagercuck

I'm from /n/, actually.

I have faith in you.

I rode a car for 3 years and this is what I learnt:
>roads are designed for public transport

>drivers are trolls on the road

>In a vehicle you're trapped in more than tonne of steel

>all it takes is a drunk driver to kill you or crazy driver doing 120mph or soccermom who focused on setting her A/C slams her SUV into your ass.

>every driver will crash sooner or later

>once you get paralyzed thanks to Chad's 4x4, being crushed in your own car. you are thrown in a nursing home and everyone forgets you.

Don't want to take a risk? Stay at home, nothing will hurt you there. :^)

When did you transition to a woman, OP?

If you run over a dead fat rat with your bike you die

Case closed

Transfags won't be able to make up a pronoun for what you'll become when you turn into a red stain on the concrete.

All bikefags are cancer on the road. They are the most dangerous thing drivers will face; it should be legal to hunt them down like the vermin they are.

Instead of fox huntin there would be crotch rocket poorfag huntin

Most accidents occur in the home.

Congratulations, you're the Gold Medalist in Mental Gymnastics.

A car, at least, offers a measure of protection and a much better chance of coming out of a collision without serious injury.

Bikerfaggots believe their full helmet, t-shirt, and cargo shorts with sneakers will protect them against roadrash.

Y'all need to read this... One of the hardest things I've ever read

2arms1head.com/

> The moment after I hit the donkey I experienced absolutely nothing and while my consciousness was busy not existing my torso folded forward at mid-chest level and my T5 vertebra experienced a tremendous compressive force which caused it to burst- which is why it’s called a “burst fracture”. When it did this my spinal cord got crushed. If I had not turned from nothing back into something in that ditch on the side of the road I would not have known the difference. When I woke up the first thing I saw were my legs and they were no longer mine.

Fuck bikes. Not worth it

I will say this. Being a cyclist? Even more dangerous. At least motorbikes can take the entire lane and don't impede the flow of traffic.

And when a motorist hits a cyclist there's a very good chance the motorist will skate on it. There may be a good chance too with a motorbiker but it will be less.

So you did transition then? Are you a hot?

Myth busted.

>2arms1head.com/

This is fucking nightmareish

Quit LARPing you fucking sperg.

>There is no question that I was an inexperienced, aggressive, cocky motorcycle rider.
His own words user, just use your grey matter and weigh your risks. Guy sounds like a legit asshole with a god complex tho.

in all seriousness thats the part that scares me the most.

>Implying everyone has a dashcam
>Implying someone else would be there to see it happen
>Implying the car wasn't stolen / unregistered and plateless

>Chad's 4x4 running over our body and doing a hit and run
>suing whomstever rekt me

You won't remember. One thing that a trauma collision does is squish out your knowledge of their license plate. And if you are unconscious, they might give you that intravenous pain killer which causes short term memory loss. Those are 2 things working against you.

Another is that your groggy traumatized memory of the license plate might not be accepted. It's a classic defense tactic used in robbery defenses if you get king hit. And there's no evidence on their car because they hit and ran you then washed, clayed, and waxed their car. And if the judge is friendly to the perp because he's a rich businessman, then your case could be screwed over.

or try not living in a 3rd world shithole like america

Yes, it offers better protection, in many cases. Situation, when your dashboard break your legs, or you spin onto a tree and get crushed to death, or moose just run into your cabin, killing you, not so much.
I drive in full helmet and motorcycle jacket in city, yet I still fell I should equip full motorcycle suit. People who don't get full gear outside the city are not smart, the ones who get only helmet are stupid, those who drive without helmet should just die.
inb4 youtube.com/watch?v=mfks8yBkLzM
Had a friend who hit deer at 50mph. some scratches, some damages on bike. Still drives to this day. I read this. Thay guy did not deserve this fate, yet don't tell it wasn't partially his fault. After first hours of my driver license dad told me: "Don't driver under influence. Emotions, drugs, whatever. Don't go if you don't feel like it. Secondly, he was doing 60 mph, on a road he didn't know. After my brother accident when going out of parking lot, we learned: "Wait one minute, five, thirty, don't try to hurry". If I drive on new place, I drive half speed I can, so I can be prepared for anything. And I'm just driving bike second year. Any thing you do is at risk. You may die in school shooting, freeze to death as alpinist, get killed on bicycle, end as paraplegic after a road accident. It is our decision, how much risk we gonna take in our life, I'm not gonna convince you to go back on bike, I understand your fears.

Things change. Many accidents can be avoided by advanced technology in cars, the motorcycle gear is getting safer each year. I hope we will live to day, that deaths and fata injuries in road accident will be minimized to 0,01%
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7OKCeqekr8

Godspeed you.

I'm not OP, faggot. Please get on your bike and smash into a guardrail as soon as possible, please, to minimize further contamination of the gene pool.

Some Harley rider died right in front of me the other day. Dumb 20 year old bitch turning into a Crossfit place turned right in front of him. Surprised he died desu. I guess the brunt of the impact was all on his head or something. Dude ripped instantly

because your 80% paki and refugee shithole isnt 3rd world

Leave our realm busrider.

T. Future organ donor

Thx mate

t. squid

I love my bikes, but after getting hit so many times my back is all fucked up and I have anxiety and anger issues from the concussion.

When I drive my MR2 I dont feel as much anxiety (snap overmeme yada yada), I feel like I'm in control. I don't feel in control anymore when I'm on my bike, any second some asshole is going to cut me off and ram me off the road.

Fuck Los Angeles.

Close calls can happen anytime. These people did well because they had real motorcycle suits. Those expensive +$800 to $1500 suits withstand abrasion as you slide on the pavement. Otherwise, you wear off your flesh to the bone.

>getting hit so many

who the fuck backs up like that? holy shit.

>that embrace
Dude really pulled some action movie shit grabbing his girl mid slide. Scary to think that if he had become paralyzed, she would have visited him in the hospital 3 times before his injuries became "too much" for her and she went to suck off Dr. Longrod in the cafeteria bathroom.

>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you will never adjust your qt gf's helmet after embracing her mid slide in a motorcycle accident
damn

>Scary to think that if he had become paralyzed,
She'll just pick a big fight with him. That will provide the excuse for her to leave him and never come back. She can go meet someone else who has better life prospects and earning potential.

and that's women for you :^)

have fun

I hope being paralyszed for life was worth that 5/10 roastie

Many accidents and injuries can be prevented by not being a squid. You can further reduce potential accidents by anticipating retarded driving from every car regardless of whether or not it happens if you're riding in a city.

Yes, there are freak accidents but those are a statistical outliers and could happen to someone regardless of vehicle; by that argument you shouldn't be walking on the sidewalk outside either.

tl;dr git gud and don't be a squid

I like how people think they are clever when they stop riding after figuring out things that people with an iq above room temperature already knew before even getting a bike.

It's kind of like announcing that you had no idea guns were dangerous before firing one.

You would get a small bump on the head in a car crash at speeds that would just straight up kill a motorcyclist

It's not speeds really, it's what you hit and how you hit it. 20MPH but hit something just the right way and your helmet can actually crack your T2 and kill you.

>this is what /pol/ actually believes
>usa have more than 13% immigrants
>italy has 12
it's like dealing with neapolitans: they will get buttmad if you point out they live in a shithole and they will start raving delusionally about made up statistics and myths about where you live

>roads are designed 100% for cars
False. American laws are designed 100% for cars. Break them, and roads are designed for cars with bikes between them.
>bikers are trolls on the road
It's only trolling when you're too immature to accept someone getting through faster than you.
>on a bike your body becomes the vehicle shell
Vehicle shells don't go flying and tumble ahead of the vehicle. It's more like driving a miata without a seatbelt.
>all it takes is a pothole to kill you or an open car door or a sleeping policeman
This is an exaggeration. Everyone who's actually ridden a bike knows that the real killer is dumbass bikers going too fast and blaming car drivers when they T bone them. And deer.
Yep.
>once you get paralyzed thanks to Chad's 4x4 running over our body and doing a hit and run; you are thrown in a nursing home and everyone forgets you (while Chad fucks your mother)
Suicide always works. If you can't do shit someone's always willing to help. Don't ask how I know this.

>If you can't do shit someone's always willing to help.

Doctors will still give you a lovely overdose of morphein if you are interested enough and they feel like nobody is going to sue. Alternatively, just drive the wheelchair off the roof or whatever.

looks like they spun and she hit the wall first

so he could have gotten a fucktoy for life, just like in my twisted japanese hentais

motorcycles: yes.

I'm with you OP. Rode a bike for 2 years. Southern California, saved some commuting time on the 405 (FYI lane splitting is legal in CA). Had one accident when a car cut into the HOV (carpool) across a solid line just feet infront of me and I ended up dumping the bike. Luckily, I was only going maybe 20mph and the driver behind me was an unmarked CHP vehicle, he stopped traffic while I picked up my bike but didn't go after the driver unfortunately. Rode for about 2 more weeks before I realized how retarded it is to share a road with cars. If you're not stressed out while riding you're probably not being careful enough, and even then your fate is literally in the hands of pajeets and 17 year old women on facebook

You sound like a millenial entitled faggot

"HAHA! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I CANT MOVE MY LEGS! I CAN SUE THE GUY THAT HIT AND RAN EVEN THO I HAVE NO IDEA WHO DID IT! THE GOVERNMENT WILL PAY FOR MY TREATMENT! I DONT MIND LOSING MY LEGS HAHA!"

I used to think like this until my sister rammed someone in a "safe" sedan (mid-200s camry) with her truck and the driver ended up dead at the scene, seatbelt still on and airbags deployed.

So, If you're not driving the absolute biggest piece of shit you will die at the hands of someone else in an accident. Right? My dad's old boss rolled his F250 on an icy day and still ended up dying despite wearing his seatbelt. He also had two dogs in the back. I saw the remains of the dogs. One of them was hanging out the window when it happened. Wasn't pretty.

So, if you're not driving the biggest, heaviest, LOWEST piece of shit, you will die. Know anyone who makes an armored slug that isn't a lifted box with offroad pretentions and shitloads of headroom so your kids can jump on the seats?

TL;DR:

Get a car. Add a rollcage even for a street daily drive, and keep the centre of gravity low.

You'll probably just get a hemorrhage and die at 30 anyway, so get a litrebike and put a quick action throttle on it.

>there is a 2% chance that you die anyways, so go play russian roullette

No thanks. That's a millenial suicide attitude. All my family has history of cancer and that wont stop me from trying to survive.

Don't get a car. Get a lowered H2. If you're not plowing through speedbumps you're doing it wrong.

"yolo" bikers are cancer. Whatever happened to "I think I'm good enough to cheat death"?

Sure there's always a chance of being in a fatal accident on the road, but it's undeniable that riding a motorcycle in a car dominant country like the US greatly increases your chances of being in one. There's many car accidents every day, and the majority of them aren't catastrophic for the occupants, but on a motorcycle, you are pretty much guaranteed to get the short end of the stick every time, in addition to being a target for inattentive or negligent drivers. I wouldn't call someone dumb for riding a bike, but for me personally, I can't enjoy it anymore.

>Whatever happened to "I think I'm good enough to cheat death"?

Sure, why not? You'll probably die in an embarrassing way though, it's just one of those things about life. I knew a bodybuilder that slipped over in his bathroom and brained himself on his toilet. Bled to death naked in there and his mum found him a week later.

You'll probably get cancer. That shit sucks by the way, you've got to smoke a fair amount of weed to keep the nausea at bay so get to know a reliable hippy dealer that you can rely on in 20 years (kids will stop selling at a certain point so you want to know the hippies).

If you disregard rider error, you're not that much more likely to be in one. You're just more likely to die in one. If statistics were detailed enough to disregard lying bikers who swore they weren't speeding (the ol' "fuckin cager pulled out because he didn't see me") it would probably be a lower accident risk because there's very little vehicle to hit and be hit due to poor spatial awareness.

It's very easy to make a motorcycle the least accident prone vehicle on the road! But everyone behind you will be very mad because they want to take corners faster than 20mph.

>sure, why not?
milennials without testosterone think the world will get them anyways. yolo.
men with testosterone think the world's going to have to try harder than that.

Lol, you sound like a really tough guy for someone that's scared of riding a motorcycle.

>imblying i didn't spend the entire day riding motorcycles

It's new bike shopping season. Spent a total of two hours between an 07 GSXR750, 13 CBR600RR, 04 FZ1, and a sportster 1200.

The FZ1 was the best for actually riding around. Sportbikes a shit when you're not sport riding.

>All those prices on the organs
What third world country is this?
Don't you have free healthcare?

>this pic
of course it's poland

Also called a guy with a clean looking ZX12R for tomorrow. Get hype.

Panicking to prove your bona fides when you are posting anonymously is pretty funny.

>Panicking

Just hype. This isn't even 5000 leafbucks.

I've had someone reverse into me like this once, bitch didn't even realize she was going sanic speed into my shitbox even though I was honking like a mad man. Took me every inch of my being not to beat the fuck out of her.

You're going to be panicking if you buy that thing without a test ride. The dreaded kawasaki gear box curse is no joke.

Guarantee that if you grab that thing and work your way through the box redlining it you will either knock third gear or slip out of it into fourth.

I've been riding for over 30 years. I'm just fine.

Ha ha

all it takes is a cat sprinting into your front wheel at night and you die

or some fuckin pigeon. Happens all the time to cars. ALL THE FUCKIN TIME

I think that's only black cats.

black cats enjoy getting BLACKED more than white cats

they LOVE running into the front wheels of vehicles