no need to lie to yourself

>Mopar
Yes

Bad at what

>Corners
Yes

>Straight line performance
No

You'd just need some few simple mods and not in the autumn.

>Is this a bad car?
Ha, the thumbnail makes it look like the car had a brush paint job.

Depends, you a nigger or having a mid life crisis?

last muscle car in production.

yea it's an awesome car.

its bulky pigfat but i like the way it looks. it makes a good sound and has decent HP.
its essentially america.

>Is this a badass car?
yes

I like the look but

>2000 fucking kilograms
>2 gorillion killograms
>F O U R T H O U S A N D P O U N D S

It's just too fucking fat

yes but its cool

>Brakes while cornering

It weighs more than my buddy's pickup truck lmao, it is absurd how heavy they are especially being a coupe

Yes.

no, its an awesome car! though i do prefer the charger model.

this is kinda bad for me, because gas is really fucking expensive and the heavier the car the more my wallet cries

I'm disappointed no one said "yeah, badass!" So I could of replied with "I think you mean fatass".

Yep, this is why I don't like pigfat cars; poor handling and terrible fuel economy

I'm disappointed you didn't keep that to yourself

>terrible fuel economy
No offense here, but if you're buying a Hellcat then the last thing on your mind is fuel economy.

It's a big stupid american muscle car, and I adore it.

However, it's also a fucking awful vehicle from a corporate perspective since it's still just Chrysler waving its big ol' dong around instead of making cars that people actually would like to drive to work everyday.

I would own the shit outta one if it didn't weigh so much.

Yeah but the Hellcat was a huge success. Challenger sales had a large increase in sales, and the first year the Hellcat came out it was almost impossible to get one.

Sorry OP, I wouldn't know how bad it is because I don't buy Italian cars.

Of course it's a bad car, it's build in America. What did you expect when subhumans build your car?

>it's build in America
nigga you dumb.

No I get that, my cousin had a corvette and was telling me about how he carefully he drives it to get maximum mpg, I wanted to chuckle.

I wasn't referring to the hellcat exactly but the base model challengers; in any case if you don't have the money for a hellcat or at least the srt then you're better off buying something more economical, just my .02$