What's worse?

What's worse?
>knowing you'll never get to have sex with a super model girl in her prime 20s
>knowing you will never get to drive a Group B car

the second one.
why would you want to do anything with a Stacy?

Nothing in this world is worse than testicular torsion.

Group As were better in every way.

The second one
Super models are whiny cunts

Definitely the second one.

You don't know how good a super model is in bed.

You do know how good a Group B car is on a rally stage.

>everyone who still faps over Group B wasn't even alive when Group B ran

True.

They're uglier and more boring.

>Super models are whiny cunts
Mate, you'd only fuck her, and that's assuming she'd do it with pleasure.

>YFW YOU'LL NEVER RACE A GROUP B CAR
>YFW YOU'LL NEVER EVEN SPECTATE A GROUP B STAGE

THE ONLY VALID WRONG GENERATION ARGUMENT EVER

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

t. 13 year old Jalopnik viewer

As a fellow virgin, the second.

t. turnleft "racing" fan

lol he's melting down

Keep sperging Group Cuck 'fan'

>LE WRONG GENERATION POST
GOOD JOB BUT THAT WAS ALREADY INB4D

SUPERMODELS AINT SHIT BTW PUSSYS EASY

reminder Group A was better in every way.

>pay to fuck a hot chick
>pay to drive a fast car

just save a little money user and you can do both

You don't just "drive" a group b car, you experience it.

>this is how you spot a weeb

I don't really lose sleep over either. Group B was crazy shit though.
> spectate group B
> die

Valhalla as fuck. Witnessed.

user speaks truth.

t. diesel Fiat melting down because Fiat is still irrelevant.

>implying super models know how to fuck

>Not having enough torque in your balls to outmatch a V8

The second one of course
Fucking a super model is like fucking a chop board because lack of THICC
Also most of them had serious drug addiction which cause them to become frigid

This guy got it all worked out

The ultimate meme group B car

Newfriend question.
Why not bring back Group B with more strict safety regulations? Keep audience far away, better rollcages and such.
But also let the car manufacturers make some crazy rally monsters.

This man knows.

Group B was a natural progression of rally becoming faster and faster as technology was increasing and increasing along with growing interest in the sport. The time of rally is starting to wane.
In addition modern cars are faster anyways. Going balls to the wall with loose performance regulations would inherently bring some death to motorsports with it, which is far less of an acceptable tradeoff as it was during the 80s. If FIA had a Henri Torvonen or Niki Lauda today, rally and F1 tomorrow would be completely different.

Today's WRC cars are faster than Group B cars, people simply don't wank over them as much because they don't have crazy power numbers and because they stopped making homologation specials.

Those Gr.B cars are obsolete in pretty much every aspect you can think of, there is nothing fancy by today's standard.

They made history because it was a crazy time for rallying, you have a sea of spectators standing inches from flying cars and they had outrageous numbers. People were more involved during the stages and it was crazy dangerous, which is appealing to many.

But as for the cars themselves, there is nothing really to bring back. Modern WRCs are basically spaceships in comparison. They are faster, safer and waaay more advanced

You don't just "fuck" a hot chick, you experience it.

TL;DR

They are faster because technology improvements.
Group B was essentially all engine and balls.
Group B drivers were the best drivers the world has ever seen, no doubt about that.

third option
>knowing your country will never ever let you import a used car unless it was deconstructed first

>They are faster because technology improvements.

And?

And... If modern WRC cars had the power of the old Group B cars they would be even faster.
Just that.

And if Group B cars had today's technology they would be flying, I still don't get your point.

Rally cars are faster than ever today and they will slowly keep going faster until someone will notice they no longer look like the road cars they are based on and will ban half the things that make the cars go fast in the name of safety. It's a repeating cycle that hits many branches of Motorsport.

I'm not disproving anything you said.
I'm just trying to prove Group B cars were another kind of beast, even though they weren't as fast as today's.

well I wouldn't be good at either, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume that I can ride the group B rallycar more than once, so that hurts more.

Oh well yeah then we can definitely agree on that

I had sex with 6 girls in just my first two weeks of college. Two of those girls were 10/10 supermodel pretty. Let me tell you, that sex was really good. But the more sex you have, the less important and amazing it gets. I have a gorgeous girlfriend, and I don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the sex, but I'm not a horn dog like a used to be. Maybe once a week now. Sex gets old quickly, even with new partners and new things. But cars man, the more I experience cars, the more I want faster, better, and cooler cars.

Group B rally car all the way. I wish I could drive an RS200 or a Quattro or a S4 Stradale.

Pic related
cars > lots of women

You are now aware that in 1986 those alive had the opportunity to watch a quattro crackle while jumping 30m through the air driven by a sexy young girl, and then going to watch an F1 race when they were using turbo monsters spitting 2 foot flames being thrown around by senna

We need to go back

>Knowing I'll never get to have sex with a Group B car.

the second
girls are overrated

Whether a girl is a supermodel or not has very little bearing on whether they'd be good at sex. People date/marry supermodels for the prestige, not for the superior poon.

Group B is great, but I'd love to try and drive a group C car.

>implying I won't do both
we're all gonna make it brah