No replacement for displacement

>no replacement for displacement
>muh horsepower-per-liter
Why not have both?

Because if I wanted euro levels of torque I'd be living in Europe. This is fucking America. No "man" should be supporting the downsizing and castrating of the V8.

COuld this pass smog and enter production potentially ? i know its not production-car ready as is but could money be dumped into it so that it were? wish this was used in the new GT. id be cumming buckets.

its 5.2 liters, its not really that small
and it has 450lbft which is pretty nice

It's only 5.2 liters yet it's the size of a pushrod 7 liter. Is 450ft/lbs at 6000rpm or whatever really worth all that physical size?

pushrods are pretty much inferior so yes.

Go be European somewhere else.

>t. triggered pushcuck

But will it fit in my car?

What car?

if your bank account has enough digits yes

>$20k

Even if you went with a expensive crate engine rather than building it that much would get you a stupidly light and powerful pushrod V8 that revs to 9000. I don't get it.

>>$20k
damn i didn't see a price anywhere, that's pretty steep
might as well save up some more cash and throw one of these in the car for even more hp and torque

>iron block + turbos
Just fuck my weight distribution up

>muh torks

reminder there isn't a single LSX faster than this modular down the quarter mile

sperg more pushrod cuckold

When my coyote motor blows one day after driving the bag off it in my 2015 GT, I'll be getting that fucker right there.

eh, not like the car would be used for drag racing and highway pulls anyway

here you go
>(you)

>$20K
You could build a >1000hp coyote for that money.

>(You) meme

nice deflection

Anyone can make 1000HP with a junkyard LS and a couple big Ebay turbos. Naturally aspiration is more impressive and sounds/responds/delivers power better. A Ford Racing warranty is nice.

Copo camaro beats that...

Well you can go the high compression all motor LS route if you want. You can still get stupid power out of it depending on what gas you run or have available.

If you want to compare factory drag cars, the Cobra Jet is even faster than the COPO (8 flat vs high 8s).

Just kys.

I mean, I thought we were comparing power ratings... but if it beats you in power then you better find a metric where it doesnt.

>more power
>slower

BTFO

>Watch as I get people to argue about what can drive 0.402336km in a straight line faster

Deeming a car "shit" or "btfo'd" because it's 0.002 seconds slower around a track is just as autistic.

As a guy with a 7.3 I find 5.2 "big" in auto applications.

its a "big" auto engine but a small American V8

thats like 318 ci

No man should be castrated with 5000rpm redlines.

Big high compression V8's have been a thing here for a long time. Here's a 16 liter that revs to 8000rpm. And the Japanese think a tiny V10 that revs to 9000 is impressive....

>Less cylinders
>Lower rpm
>Less internal friction
>More impressive?

>16 liter V8
How much NVH does this monster have?

except that pigfat boat anchor is good for nothing, cuck

Enough to make mother nature squirt. That's a by-product of the bald eagles coming out the exhaust.

kinda sound like a cuck

can't be a cuck because I am not american???

the perfect amount

all of it user
all of it

>Quarter mile time is equal to my 0 to 60