3,300lbs

>3,300lbs
>144 HP
>CVT

Grrrr!!!

Who's this for? What's the point of a car that's simultaneously small, tall, and heavy?

Pseudo-intellectual soccer moms

Like you really want a hot hatch but you have a bad back and you can't bend over

>cheap
>looks okay

typical toyota normie-mobile

Grandma

I wanted to like this thing. I like weird shit like the Veloster, but Toyota totally gimped this shit, and what's peculiar is they only gimped it for the North American market.

The Euro version has AWD, turbos, sunroofs, full LED exterior lighting (seriously, HALOGEN head lights when your Corolla has had LEDs for literally years now?), and some other shit that's all NOT available on the the NA one.

Have they made it so cvt transmissions don't pretend to have gears anymore? Or do they still do a phoney rev out and drop down?

>looks okay

>cheap
It costs roughly the same as the Toyota RAV4, but has significantly less cargo room and has around the same gas milage
There is almost no point in buying this shitty crossover over their RAV4 SUV. Also, the RAV4 actually has AWD

this. i was actually looking at them hoping it would be a cheaper alternative to the RAV4, but fuck me its half the car for almost the same price.

wow its just like the HRV but Veeky Forums seems to wanna suck hondas dick all of a sudden

Millenials with money.

Only high end Rav4s have optional part time AWD. The hybrid is E-AWD.

Worst thing about the C-HR is that it's made in Turkey, and being cramped like a Nissan Juke.

>What's the point of a car that's simultaneously small, tall, and heavy?

Racecar

>Racecar
>3,300lbs
>144 HP
>CVT

Please elaborate on how a tube chassis fiberglass bodied car is in any way related to a shamelessly shit mommy-mobile

The exact same relation as the mid engine, V8, Prius racecar.
And the V8 Nascar Camry
Which is no relation whatsoever to the road car

>3300 pounds
>only 144HP

Meanwhile the GODMACHINE weighs 3000 pounds and made 135HP. And that was 1991.

Yuppie retards

that isn't a fiberglass body

>Pigfat to hp ratio is 20+

Holy hell.

Already posted this multiple times
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAAA

Seriously, fuck this and the whole 2020 edgy meme look.
>dat gap and waste of shat could have been hatch space
>dat awful door handle placement
Kids can't even reach it lmao

Yet these pieces of shit are selling like hotcakes

Fuck this country

Things normies care about when financing a new car about :

>Fuel economy
>Does it look safe
>I need parking assists
>Is it new?

Thats it, that's literally all they care about in a car.

Ya forgot cup holders, Bluetooth, and Android Auto/Apple Car Play.

People who want these don't want CARS, they want APPLIANCES. And that's what that is, an appliance. A functional one that won't break down, is easy to use, and won't surprise you in any way.

Still driving mine. So comfy.

My Focus weights 2800lbs and makes 160hp

Normies are really fixated on the big screens, for them no screen = old and shitty, big screen = new and good.

Yeah, but it's not the GODMACHINE.

Idk about Toyota but the 2017 1.5T civic still has fake gears

God machine actually has 190 hp. The 1MZ-FE is far superior to the 5S-FE

It's actually 1000 HP 3VZ-FE.

Somehow I doubt that thing will ever hook up enough to make use of all that power, I'm sure it's real good at blowing the tires off in smokey burnouts though

Americans will buy anything marketed as an SUV/CUV/crossover, so there's no point in offering the options over here.

What is the advantage (from an automaker's perspective) of a CVT with fake gears over a traditional automatic?

They should've made a "Camry Evo" with AWD and a twin-tarbo'd V6, to give the already popular car a new market to appeal to.

Might be lighter, and there's the whole ALWAYS AT OPTIMAL RPM FOR FUEL ECONOMY thing for CVTs in general.

The fake gears thing is because people are used to hearing the engine's rpm climb and drop. Apparently if you don't program in the fake gears, people think the car is broken.

Right, but why do that over just using a regular automatic?

Depending on the car, the CVT will give you around 9 or 10 placebo gears, which is still a lot of ratios. More than most conventional autos

Even faking gears it still gets better MPG and is lighter than an normal auto tranny.

Its like a shittier Honda hrv.

wow im impressed op

you found a car uglier than the juke that isn't a Kia

Just buy this shitbox if your looking in the segment

>4360 x 1795 x 1555 mm
>120 pounds heavier than my car, with 26 fewer hp and a CuckVT transmission
>4690 x 1710 x 1530 mm
Jesus what are they doing? What an ugly, bloated turd.

They are appealing to a growing market. Honda is literally killing it in the subcompact crossover market and thr hrv not even a fucking crossover. AHHAA yeah Toyotas attempt is weak imo...and a literally copy

>800 pounds heavier than my car
>800
>pounds
>16 fewer horsepower
What the actual fuck

cup holders and bluetooth are great you need to stfu. Where will I put my big gulp and how will I play my EUROBEAT.

Do you drive a car from the 90s? For it to be 800lbs lighter.

What are good SUVs for hauling Scuba tanks around Southern Florida? Preferably a Hybrid for good MPG.

>Handle at the roofline
>Almost 0 window on the rear doors or hatch
>wheel gap nearly the length of my dick
>edgy lines and unnecessary angles all over the car

It's not even funny anymore, when will this stop?

>700lb heavier than my car
>80hp less

Tesla.

Nope, 500 Abarth, and it's relatively heavy for its size.

Wow. Might as well compare a car to semi and sperge about why the semi weights a ton more than the car. Jesus.

Holy shit! I want two of these so I can weld them together!

>small, tall
Tall people that want to fit in compact parking spaces?
I just barely fit in my Subaru Baja at 6'4. I'm very uncomfortable trying to get in and out of cars shorter than mine as I have to literally squat down to do it, still have to lean pretty heavily for my own but I suppose I'm used to it.

They were referring to the absolutely ridiculous power to weight ratio of this abomination, regardless of how big or small the cars they were comparing it to were.