What did Veeky Forums think of this movie?

What did Veeky Forums think of this movie?

I personally thought it was sick as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XMuUVw7TOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haven't seen it yet, my theater has a no singles policy

Opening scene with the red WRX STI was worth the price of admission.

That sucks. If you get the chance, definitely go see it. It was really the only modern movie that I can say is in my favorites list.

I will probably just buy it on blu-ray, it was a struggle to get a friend to go see Dunkirk

Totally agreed

garbage white propaganda. as usual blacks aren't represented properly in media.

fuck you OP and jamie foxx

The most dynamic character was a black guy.

>tfw

there wasnt as much driving as i thought there was going to be.

because blacks, like myself, are superior to whites. still doesn't discount the misrepresentation of blacks.

That's true. I was hoping the whole movie was going to be like the opening scene.

does it have fidget spinners ?

i expected more replies. Shame

WE

?

He was just fucking crazy. It was essentially a 1-note character. If anything the direction and editing was good enough to make you question just whether or not he was ACTUALLY crazy, but it becomes pretty fucking clear that the dude's just nuts and likes to kill people. Credit to the director for making it interesting despite the 1-dimensionality

also we /tv/ now

It's a movie for normies,
story is shit
WRX scene is kinda nice
That scene reminded me a lot from the intro of Transporter 1.
The kid is autistic af, it's as if they were trying to mix Transporter 1 and Drive.
Boss character (Kevin Spacey) is blackmailing the kid but then all of a sudden decides to take a bullet for him?? wut lol

Poor storyline, great directing, it's a fun movie but I'll never watch it again.

the story isn't that bad, but I'll agree it falls apart in the third act. Buncha nonsensical shit like you describe.

Hawk eyes are going to skyrocket in price now....

overall it was breddy good
laffin at how Veeky Forums was assmad about the wrx and it ended up only being used for like 15 mins

Fucking hell. I wanted one too. Excuse me while I go kill the movie industry

Action was great, soundtrack was great, editing was fucking fantastic.

The plot made no sense in the last 20 minutes; Kevin Spacey had absolutely no motivation to help him and the romance was so unbelievably dumb. Still loved it, though.

I'm going to wait like 6 years for 14-16 year-olds to get enough money to buy them and then sell mine.

IMO the movie is supposed to be a mix of realism and fantasy hence the music intro in the beginning and the questionable end.

I made a thread about it yesterday and just got a bunch of people calling eachother niggers then a huge race war

Anyways op, it was amazing. Though it was barely a car movie which was disappointing

You can thank the winter ball faggotry for that.

Fuck off you racist spic. Go back to tumblr with your identity politics. You will pay all the other races reparations very soon.

You can only watch this part of the film.
youtube.com/watch?v=6XMuUVw7TOM

>then a huge race war
I wonder why it has started

The movie has nothing to do with nazi or anything

Meh. Really meh.

What. Why do they hate money?

Spacey didn't hate the kid, he even kinda took him under his wing. The only reason why he coerced him into driving more was that he was the best driver he's ever had.

>shill the wrx in the trailer
I wouldn't mind this, but the wrx ended up being used for only one scene. Every other car was underwhelming or shoehorned in (the challenger scene with the vaype naysh kids was weird af)
>That ending
I personally didn't need the ending to close like that but that's just an opinion.

Another gripe was that this was more focused on the music. I didn't mind that but I personally feel this movie probably relates with /mu/ a lot more.

Also:
>autistic driver gets gf
>no eurobeat
>no actual JDMTYTE driftmachines.
>wearing headphones while driving
>WEARING FUCKING HEADPHONES WHILE FUCKING DRIVING

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is that an actual thing?

He had motivation to help him, he just had no motivation to die for him, which he knew was gonna happen.

but it was a good movie, I just wouldn't say it was a good car movie. I was a bit disappointed how buddy got the shits and betrayed him though. the way it played out in the beginning made it seem like buddy liked him and stuff.

For a film so focused on the music... the soundtrack was really disappointing. The opening scene needed a more iconic or memorable song instead of what it got.

Should have taken notes from Guardians of the Galaxy, though it's obnoxious at least they did it right.

Why did you even fucking reply to him? Don't give him (you)'s you fucking retard

im not a mexican???
>i wonder why it started
i triggered republicans hard lol
>p-pls stop
LOOOOOOOOL

Never heard of that lol

perfect time for you to get a waifu pillow and start trolling them how they are being pillow-phobes

Shooting ranges usually have that policy now to stop people an heroing (unless you bring your own firearms) but a theater? They worried about pedos or something? I usually don't go to the movies alone but that's straight up cruel.