/ovg/ - Welcome back Rfactor edition

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13546462
racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-manta-s1.16402/
racedepartment.com/downloads/aspertsham-public-roads-in-bavaria.10806/
youtu.be/B4d1yXb2rAY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit?pli=1#gid=2056118528
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Palanga was so heckin good

second for racing vipers

¿t or ñ?
strawpoll.me/13546462

Fourth for 'g' is the superlative meme letter

I just want to take this post to discuss how good the maserati skin is. Thanks.

Whoever the user was that wanted AC mods that would be good for one off races or whatever, I just found this mod. Pretty good
racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-manta-s1.16402/

Is that a custom map/track and if so where can I get it?

It's Aspertsham
racedepartment.com/downloads/aspertsham-public-roads-in-bavaria.10806/

gooooooooood shittttttttttt

Good stuff.
The friday thing will start next week.
I was going to use the honda s800, but after seeing I'm conflicted again. I'll probably decide with a coin toss for which one to run first

multiclass S800 vs Manta

I'm all for Viper VS TVR

ñ

All I read ALL DAY on MY Veeky Forums is T T T and MUMBLE CIRCLEJERK. Everyday. Every single fucking day.

It's become batshit crazy. I can't cope with it anymore. I just want shitposters to leave and take the autists along with you.

You make me fucking sick with your shit memes and autism. Fuck off /ovg/.

Fuck off shitposters.

Fuck off mumble circlejerk.

getting spicy in here

t

We are mumble, we are legion.

GT3 Season 5 fucking when

discord > mumble

>promoting a chinese advertising botnet

>fuck discord
>Says while he is logged in to facebook, has games on steam and possibly on origin and uplay, and browses a site which has been proved that a jap jew sells your data

And lets not forget windows 7 or 10

lil pinky tells me someone is working on balancing UGT3 so perhaps soon

There is literally nothing wrong with windows 7

it's windows

>>>/ñ/

>implying I use facebook nigga get real
>implying Steam collects what you say and type and sells it to third parties -- no problem with a company using anonymized telemetry to make their own product/service better.
>Windows telemetry is unavoidable because Linux development right now is stagnating and nothing anyone plays in this thread runs on Wine.

Discord is funded by a Chinese advertising company, it is a completely unashamed data miner and you are fucking moron for using it over Mumble, which is completely libre and respects your freedom.

those tracks look like shit
what a fucking eyesore

>P Maldonado didn't crash
This webm must be doctored.

yeah but mumble's emoji support sucks while on discord we have a james emoji, hundreds of thinking emojis variations and even help helper emojis
selling my soul for emojis is worth it

>james emoji
Post this

if you join the discord you could see it :^)

youtu.be/B4d1yXb2rAY
/ovgt3/ s5 when

the rims are off
shit mod

yes goyim, believe based gaben.
Also yeah, I'm sure they will find a lot of uses for my "t" posts

But what if SJ banned me?

it's not SJ's discord

rfactor's cockpit view shakes around so much i feel sick
even after i've turned the shake down

Civic race @ Bathurst in 1 hour 20 min. docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit?pli=1#gid=2056118528

Go into the PLR file and set Cockpit Vibration Mult1 and 2, and Cockpit Vibration Freq1 and 2 to 0.

I was going to tell you cockpit cam is only for simcades, but realized you're playing rfactor so it's all good

>not using the hood cam

>rf2

dam dude thats really cool lol

But it was already perfectly fine minus a few shit cars like the 360 Modena.

Since rFugtor has been revived I decided to get back into it, only to realize that when I deleted coreshaders.mas, and the game, I deleted my old mods with it. Does anyone know where I can find a good GT3 mod like Apex or Blancpain? Race2Play is dead and every other site is either malware-infested or in a foreign language.

trippteam

meant for

SJ kindly uploaded his mod collection for us

Well, where can I find it? I'm not one of those full-autist simfags who knows every single things that's happened in this general since day one.

He deleted them to teach us a lesson

>sj uploads his mods
>sj then deletes his mods
>random /ovg/ user is not surprised at sj's behavior

SJ giveth and SJ taketh away

It will be available next week bois. I think it will be good, I enjoyed the GT500 but havent driven the Radical

dead thread

How do we revive ovg?

>tfw cannot drive in third person but the first person view in txr fucks with my brain
there's no right choice

we take iracing down so the shadow government stops spending their days on iracing

Are you entering this?

Anyone else hate how GT6 doesn't have a neutral gear? In most games, you need to downshift twice to enter reverse, but in GT it lacks the neutral gear so I always end up going into second accidentally. At least they finally added a reverse gear after 15 fucking years.

>Anyone else hate how GT6 doesn't have a neutral gear?
It's there if you use a clutch.

>In most games, you need to downshift twice to enter reverse, but in GT it lacks the neutral gear so I always end up going into second accidentally.
That's neat that you can't learn to use a method that works at all, instead complaining on an X-Files bulletin board system.

>At least they finally added a reverse gear after 15 fucking years.
And some people don't ever need it to play a racing game.

If you're stopped, hold the brake more than 50% and you can rev it up.

Reverse gear is on triangle, including if you're on a wheel. That quirk has been there since GT1 and never stopped bothering me.

My gearbox related hate goes to project cars that, in GT3 cars at least, doesn't let you go from neutral to first unless you're at crawling pace. Cannot do a good J-turn in it.

>the mobile part of WFG isn't even of RR3
no wonder mclaren sucks

god i love those "virgin vs chad" pics

650S EEC could use a small nerf tbqh

Bought myself a Logitech G920, an Xbox One and Forza Motorsport 6.
How do I git gud with this thing? I picked the E34 M5 as it is relatively similar in terms of power and weight to my car, mine is heavier and has a tad bit more torque I reckon.
I am still sliding all around the place and the car just doesn't seem to want to stay in control, keeps swerving all over the place.

Check setup

learn to drive

I'm saying that because I drove one. Not even the R8 can take bryce canyon T1 flat. The 650S can.

>playing fatal racing again
>completely forgot how to turn off widescreen mode
everything is on a 4 inch tall fucking strip, what the shit

Damn that looks nice can't wait to rip it to rFactor 2

remove this

Why should I buy this car for €4.99 as it's already included in the Simtek GT3 mod ... which is for free.
I'm sorry, but this is way too expensive for a single car and for me not worth it.
May I refer to the URD EGT mod which is almost the same price and includes more cars.

yeah just nerf every car until theyre all the same because it can take a corner faster than another one

:thinking:

>WFG mobile edition will take place in the half-baked non-freeroam version of tdu made by the remains of a long dead studio who can't afford to make a game because they don't have a publisher to hook them up with a ferrari license

I think it's a better idea to just ban every car except the maserarti

430 Cup

its time

I've been modding up my GTR2 install ever since I heard we might be doing a series. I've downloaded the EEC GT3 mod that the wiki recommended to me, but all of the cars are blank white and have no livery options. Is there a way to fix this or is the wiki just retarded?

You have to download the liveries. Theres a bunch of packs n shit

was the nfs HP2 opening always so hype? just rewatched it and its still as vivid in my memory as when i first played it 14 years ago

Where can I find them then?

ONE ON ONE

TWO ON ONE

Yes it was

>dat diablo entrance

>360 slides out infront of the murcielago
>dat light flash
>diablo drifting into scene.

holy shit

It's useless without music desu

google

>left 3, stay inside, bad camber

>when you are casually cruising your ferrari and suddenly a lambo spawns out of the fucking bushes flashing at you, bringing another cop lambo with it

i think we can agree at this point it is too late to stop

It's ok, just pull your ethernet cord out and reconnect

t. marko

>no restart button
>will always do an incredibly slow burnout off the line no matter how little pressure is applied to the stick
>brakes will always lock up no matter how little pressure is applied to the stick
Nice """"""game"""""" Shitmasters.

>the stick
lol