Yes, he locked in B.

>Locked in B
>B: Alternator
This generation is fucked.

Just realized all those things could be replaced

>alternator: serial electric engine
>spark plugs: HCCI
>camshaft: electrically operated valves like the Koenigsegg

knowing how a car works isn't really common knowledge. can't blame him for that t b h.

I don't really see the problem. Unless you're into old cars a carburetor is something nobody has had to deal with for decades.

Tbqh Carbs haven't been a widespread thing for probably longer than he's been alive. They were dropped like a rock as soon as the industry could.

But it's a trivia show. They ask shit like
>Who wore the most green in the 1986 episode 3005 of Brady Bunch spin-off smellovision series Sady Bunch? Is it: a) Anna, b) Anne, c) Hannah, or d) Hanna.
>C, Hannah. Obviously.
>Correct! Now, let me ask you some basic bitch stuff about something you were both alive for and could not possibly have avoided the implications of in one of the most common objects of our generation: the car.
>Fuck

Hopefully this was a low-tier question and his IQ just happened to be negative.

not everyone is autistic about cars

carbs havent been common for 40 years

Yes they have numbnuts. Buses and industrial trucks use carbs

in what

3rd world countries

The only reason I would've picked carburetor is because I don't know what the fuck it is. I've never learned about them or had one in my cars.

The name kind of gives it away too.

Yes! You see, carbs handle fatigue better, that's why heavy vehicles use them still

even these dont use carbs

youre full of shit

looks carb'd to me! maybe 6bbl?

You're on an automotive board but don't know what a carb is?

This is true for most topics.

And that's why most people will never win a million dollars in a quiz show.

Don't be a normie retard with pleb knowledge and expect to get handouts from quiz shows.

Yes. I don't come here to learn the extended history of obsolete automobile technologies.

It's just our fagoot tier generation. Just look at him

Nigger, go to the drag strip. There's carbs everywhere

>This is the attitude of late millennials and Gen Z towards cars and yet Veeky Forums still thinks self-driving cars will never become a reality.

Veeky Forums is the epitome of delusional.

>Carbs haven't been common for 40 years
You don't ride a motorcycle, do you?

implying older people don't act this exact same way when confronted with a computer question and try to sidestep it by saying "i wasn't around for that, i can't understand these computer machines" despite being born after 1910 and living their entire life under the influence of computers and electronics that calculate the census, maintain banks, control traffic, and manufacture things.

the generation gap is a meme,
everyone is fucking stupid.

>millennials XDD
>le wrong generation
Holy shit will you shut the fuck up? God you're so fucking obnoxious. It's a stupid car. Who gives a fuck?

cuz eets a DIESEL brother'
Glowplugs n' shit

>XDD
KYS

yeah everyone knows the alternator is used to provide boost when it spools up

It's hopeless.
The ice will be banned in most of the world by 2050.

Now if you showed an ask the audience and they got it wrong I'd be more concerned

>t.millenial

Do you realise where you are?

I know about carbs and fuel injection but I forget what alternators do desu :/

>40 years
Not quite, most stuff, especially cheaper cars still had carbs until about 1987. FI or TBI was available but TBI was dogshit and FI was expensive, complicated (mechanical)/not practical because computers really hadn't gotten small enough to put in a car until the early 80s.

yeah because a middle aged or old woman is going to do any better

>Carburettor

Lawnmowers still use carbs. Not cars but still

I only know what a carburettor is because I like classic cars. Zero need for the average normie to know these days.

t. 19yo

but you're on a car related board.
go cry on facebook

>but i was just pretending to be retarded
that wont work at all today.

Lots of 50cc scooters still use carbs and even two stroke engines. And thats a good thing.