How can fossilfags even compete?

How can fossilfags even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Lima-Generator-100KW-turbo-charged-4-71-Detroit-Diesel-12-lead-reconnectable-/162603184559
youtube.com/watch?v=c4MRydmz86E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With motorbikes

with dodge products

By still having 3/4 of a tank of gas and room to go up to 200mph after doing that? By weighing under 3000lbs? By not getting remotely bricked by big brother llc. when you turn up the boost on your turbo?

>inb4 only 0-60 is important
t. immature stoplight racing manchild who can't even afford to go to a real track, but can't exactly afford the speeding and reckless driving charges he risks every day either

inb4 hilarious excuses like
>"racetracks are too dangerous"
>"are you scared to break the law and endanger other people's lives from within the safety of your cuckbox huh? you have empathy or somethin? pussy!"

With FR-Slows

By literally driving like that for more than a minute. Kek, have fun with your thermal throttling.

>stay hydrated, god hand

The Autobahn is the only good thing in germany.
>paying for track

>fuccboi one-handed overhand grip
shggydggydoo

By being able to drive over 400 miles, without having to stop any longer than 5 mins

>going 200kmh in a straight line for an hour before hitting america-tier highway traffic

>How can fossilfags even compete?
see you after 500 miles, oh wait sorry I forgot.

they actually managed to finish a lap without overheating now?

ITT: Vin Diesel drives a Tesla

Electric engines are the best to be honest, you're always at "peak RPM".

Best BHP / Best torque 100% of the time

Really makes you think

do that 3 times in a row and you batteries are dead. I can do it all day long and refueling only takes minutes.

>runs a car on electricity
>that electricity is produced by the burning of various fossil fuels
I don't think you quite realize how pervasive the use of fossil fuels is in most of the world. Unless we go back to the nuclear age 2: fusion boogaloo, you're a fossilfag like the rest of us.

more like

>runs a car on electricity
>car is made of plastics that are made out of petroleum products and metals that are mined with dirty burning big diesels, to say nothing of the environmental cost of importing shit via sea and semi truck
>buys that car new and funds the further production of such cars

Consumerism literally kills the environment instead of just altering it by speeding up the planet's natural climate cycle

Except not and EVs could definitely benefit from gearboxes

We're currently at the want to go faster -> just use a better engine stage because musk's "keep it simple, stupid" design uses multiple motors instead of one. Formula E cars use a single small motor and use gearboxes to attain higher speeds. I mean small. Those things are slow as fuck even with the five speeds.

Lol at the combustioncucks, they know full well their time is over and are doing the most extreme mental gymnastics.

>lives in Florida
>autonomous driving sends you into a tree
>lithium fire death

>you're always at "peak RPM"
people as stupid as this guy shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Nice falseflagging ICE bro

>Lowtest beta EV fag-cuck manlet sissies: all hype and smugness. muh current year!
>High test alpha as fuck ICE bros: Logic and reason. Will welcome EVs when the technology is mature, and appreciate musk for his role in popularizing EVs, just not for his really fucking terrible "luxury" sedans that make motorcycles look sort of practical.

maybe because that is plenty fast for any situation irl on an actual road, and literally 99% of people are stuck in a prepubecent state where they want to be race car drivers and take their car to a track, let a lone do that with a car that is unironically being powered by burning gasoline and releasing it into the enviroment.

ICE vs EV is the equivalent plantation with 50 slaves vs plantation with 3 paid employees and equiptment like plows, cotton gins, electricity, etc. Anyone stuck (physically) driving a greenhouse gas mobile in 10-15 years will be viewed as a stuck-in-the-mud, unintelligent, inefficient racist.

>Guys, buy the fastest production car of all time now!* **
>*please don't exceed 60 mph
>**doing hard accelerations will not only eat half your range but also reduce the battery life by 50%

Water vapor is the most common greenhouse gas

least harmful, what's your point?

>All this false flagging

Since when is wanting to keep your hard and fast driving to designated hobby areas immature? Isn't aggressive driving on public roads immature and prepubescent?

By going faster than 87 mph
>inb4 km/h

Fossil fags can get to 60 in fastest than 5 seconds. Hell my v6 accord can hit it in 5.6. Put a tune and a less restrictive air intake and I'm sure it could get closer to 5. This is a 10 year old econobox mind you. Also I could still drive to the next state without having to fill up for 3 hours. Tesla a meme

>hey bro we're going on a road trip you wanna bring your car?

>stoplight race a couple Civics
>battery runs low
>pull up at the nearest Tesla Supercharging™ station
>have to wait 3 hours for all of the cars in front of me to charge up
>it takes 30 minutes per car
>Civics are already several counties over
>but it's okay because we Tesla owners can jerk each other off while waiting all night to do the same thing that ICE cucks can do in a couple minutes

By being more efficient in terms of GWP/per mile.

8th gen? V6 Accords are so hilariously beefy for what they are

Even the 4 bangers use rev happy K24s that respond well to mods. They get 40mpg highway too, which means a 560 mile range at least

>ICE vs EV is the equivalent plantation with 50 slaves vs plantation with 3 paid employees and equiptment like plows, cotton gins, electricity, etc
Those aren't even remotely comparable you dumb nigger

It's like people forgot that slaves were expensive as fuck and that most owners actually financed them

>my great great grand pappy bought their great great grandparents back in 1720.
>my family has owned their lineage since
>expensive
yeah for sure

>Dumb Amerilard doesn't even know his own history

you are saying the children of slaves on plantations weren't free slaves. You are wrong.

They were costly as fuck and didn't contribute any profit for a decade. They also limited their mother's productivity for several years as well

for literally an entire lifetime of free work. Sorry you couldn't have him turning you a profit by like 6-7. Jesus christ white people are fucking retarded. Belittling the profitability of slaves. Plantations with 100s of them created generational wealth that lasted 100s of years. These were literally some of the richest people in the country. It was the single largest industry.

Or they can get rid of them and just get another teen slave for cheaper

I don't think anybody has anything against electric motors, it's just that batteries aren't great, and tesla caters to people who hate driving and hate cars.

You know the angry Prius lady that got pissed off at the guy with the diesel truck? Tesla drivers are those people except with more money

Who cares.

>inefficient racist
kek

yeah but the frs did 844 years of damage to earth with that lap while tesla saved the lives of 914 animals

didn't that care nearly kill Hamster?

The Tesla has a higher GWP per unit distance traveled than the Toyota.

backed up supercharger stations all happen libtard areas. where they cars are all leases and the dumbasses always want to charge by supercharger because they didn't install a high amp charger at home.

I didn't install a petrol pump at home, I can't remember ever having to wait more than a couple of minutes to get to the pump.

horseshit.

not even if the tesla was being charged in China by dirty outdated coal power plants.

The whole point of a plug in car is that you can charge it at home and never go to a gas station

there are a LOT more gasoline stations than superchargers.

supercharger stations are to enable long distance travel. they aren't supposed to be used as a primary charging point.

Sorry you don't understand efficacy chains or just how inefficient charging a battery pack is.

At home with a Tesla you only get 2 miles per hour of charging with a 120v. Like 8 miles with a 240v.

i've been promoting EV use since the 90s.

big power plants are more efficient than automotive sized internal combustion engines.

electric motors turn 90% of energy used into motion. while a gasoline or diesel engine is only going to turn 30-40% of that energy into motion.

power grid transmission is more efficient than truck distribution and the electricity needed to run a gas station.

>i've been promoting EV use since the 90s.

Without understanding it. Or when to use capital letters.

oh fuck off, he clearly knows more than you and capital letters are unnecessary to deliver the point. End your life.

You're wrong but okay

>8 miles with 240v
sure if your charger's amperage is 20. if you charge at 60 amps you get 30 miles per hour. you can get 45 miles per hour with even higher amps. olders Model S with dual chargers can charge at 50 miles per hour.

that's bullshit and you're lying to keep you genociding the planet we live on

And if you live in an apartment? Gonna run an extension cord out to your car?

Most residential circuits can only do that bottom amperage, 15A. 100A at 240V is a LOT of current! You're talking industrial type circuits, nothing residential can support that.

Not from a regular old outlet, but you can get it set up professionally. They usually have to add in a seperate breaker box just for the charger

15 amps per breaker dumbass

I'm afraid you are wrong.

The mains input into a residential single phase building on 240v is 32A if you want to go over that you need to install a 3 phase line to the house and new consumer units.

I dunno about where you live, but around here (central US) 100A service is standard, with 150 and 200 also being available to residential customers.

That's usually what people do, total overhaul. Or if they're buying a new house they get it with that. In Ontario the government subsidizes it

What kind of crappy motor are you posting?

You aren't going to get 220v from single phase in the US. You must be foreign.

>stoplight race a couple Civics
Okay Timmy, now give dad back his car.

Why else would you be flooring it in every day driving?

>In Ontario the government subsidizes it

They would need to, when I asked for a quote to install it for my garage (not a high load just the normal boy's toys), a run of less than 50m from the nearest substation I was quoted £4500 if I dug the trench myself, that was the to the door figure everything after that needed a separate 3 phase accredited sparky.

nope

the initial carbon footprint of manufacturing an EV is higher when compared to a dino car but evens out fairly quickly and is significantly smaller in the long run.

>Neverbeenring stats
k

no one ever considers the other harmful effects of gas burners. the military industrial complex and globalist government shenanigans needed to keep the oil flowing.

Post the time on road legal tires not slicks.

He took a corner at a gorillion miles an hour, then cooly vibrated off the edge and rolled for 100 meters. The only injury he had was a broken leg, so I'd say it's pretty safe.

Not if you live in a region that still gets electricity from fossil fuel power plants.

in any developed country. less than half your energy is from coal during peak summer use. Natural Gas burns cleaner than gasoline/diesel and power plants get more energy per gram of CO2 than an ICE.

places like Quebec get all their electricity from hydroelectric. so a french canadian tesla is extremely clean. france is 80% nuclear so french teslas are very clean.

In the Netherlands all houses have 11kW option. (might need to be activated, 240€).
Getting more that that is just plane stupid as the Netherlands is quite small, offices all have charging spots and you'd really have to try to drive more than 300 miles in a day.
Also: for 2700 dollaroos you can buy an old 100kW generator but that might not be what you want if you've got a tesla.
ebay.com/itm/Lima-Generator-100KW-turbo-charged-4-71-Detroit-Diesel-12-lead-reconnectable-/162603184559

slicks are legal where I live because I am not cucked by inspections

stay BTFO and sperg more

How come electric cars have been around for over 100 years but Elon Musk one of the highest supporters of electric cars but before 2012 he had A F1, 911, M5, E-type.

Now I would love to hear him say driving a Tesla is better than driving a F1 even if he did crash it.

meme car

>Destroy that car Now! Electrical sh*t is no good for racing.

>homo promo

>Sounds like my washing machine on a normal cycle..

>electric race cars are stupid shit no soung and no gears and they are heave

>Fast Vacuumcleaner. ... horribly boring :(

>YAY!? Without any engine sound what is the point? Good for you, you drove a life size RC toy around a track...

>It's heartbreaking to see an electric battery powered car set a record on the worlds greatest track. It's even more heartbreaking to see that people actually like the look and also the sound of these things.

>How can a slightly modified Prius win against the Porsche 918..

>Only mechanical engine + petrol, that electric toy sounds like my shaving machine... the beauty of motorsport, is in the engine sound,

>don't Like no sound...

>This cannot be true, petrol cars are faster

>But it sounds shit. Its a fact

>Chinese car with ripped off European technology typical Chinese .

>SO GAY

>Electric is gay

>sound like a fuckin toy machine

>I'll never buy an electric car. sounds retarded

>what a joke it has a vaccuum cleaner sound worst game ever !

>Sounds like me taking a piss... . I hate electric cars...

>so fucking boring with this TOY sound. i wouldnt drive a electric car even if im paid 1M for it.

the super-rich will always be using more resources than the common folk. question is, do you have a fair chance to become super rich?
and how do we lower carbon footprint for society as a whole.
to the first you must find your own answer. to the second i'll give you a hint: we can't lower society's carbon footprint significantly by only trying to limit the super rich.

stay BTFO and sperg more

youtube.com/watch?v=c4MRydmz86E

Isnt dodge demon now fastest
Especially after 50kmh it woll get brutally left behind from a demon

battery chemistry has been more or less the same for those 100 years too.

cell phones and laptops caused the demand for small energy dense and high cycle count rechargeable batteries.

The super rich use more resources and have more resources at their disposal then the common folk. We don't limit the carbon footprint of the refinery owner but we tax the shit out of him for every drip of oil that comes out of the ground. If I was in charge I would seize company asserts and monopolize the world's production of fossil fuels. The CEO and majority boards members of BP would be tarred and feathered for the deepwater horizon catastrophe, the 1% would be forced at gunpoint to relinquish their mansions, yachts, jets etc or pay fines. They have money stashed away anyways and it can't be to hard to survive on 1 billion dollars versus 10 billion.

nope model-s is faster to 60

>noticeably slower than a Toyobaru
SAY IT WITH ME:

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

You also had to feed, clothe and house them, as well as hiring security to stop them just killing you and running away. They are also too dumb to operate industrial machines because you didn't pay for their education, and if you did that's even more expensive. You don't have any of those limitations with wagecucks.

Go away Lenin

And then it's a slow piece of shit after that

>then cooly vibrated off the edge
Holy shit my sides

>pussying out at 90mph

>Tesla owner
>hand on the top of the wheel like a cunt
>using his phone while driving
Pottery.

>pussying out
>implying it can keep pulling hard after 90