I've got an idea where I'd torrent expensive software (i.e. photoshop), then burn it to a dvd/transfer to a flash drive...

I've got an idea where I'd torrent expensive software (i.e. photoshop), then burn it to a dvd/transfer to a flash drive, then sell it to people who don't know how to pirate software. Obviously illegal, but do you think I could get buyers?

self bump

>i've got an idea

nigger this has been happening everywhere for a long time some people even sell Hard drives filled with games,

welcome to 2003? you fucking moron...

Tell them your an ideas man and they will want to listen and buy anything from you

t. Ideas man

Maybe for $2 a piece in some fleamarket... 8+ years ago

No one's going to buy this shit. Also why would they when GIMP and krita are free software?

Krita is for drawing and art... Get the fuck out of here it is it a Photoshop alternative.

Also anyone working any design field will tell you that GIMP is shit. Use the industry standard.

>people who can't afford photoshop

>Needing photoshop

That kind of defeats the purpose then, doesn't it retard? if you require photoshop's very specific features for your big important job then you wouldn't need to pirate it. For everyone else GIMP fulfills their needs.

For the vast majority of the general population GIMP is enough.

My dad used to buy pirated movies and games for my xbox. That was a lot of time ago, I doubt you'd have much succes in the CURRENT YEAR.

people who don't know how to torrent don't use expensive software I'm sure

Maybe because it's packaged with malware.

People usually package pirated windows/photoshop/whatever installs with malware

Even today niggas are still selling bootleg DVDs in the streets of NYC. Step up your game OP

Aside from getting in trouble by potentially several foreign customs if you're dumb enough to try to export it across international boundaries en masse, it's pennies on the dollar gains and is a waste of actual goods and/or services.

Youre about 20 years too late

>believing that people that don't know how to download warez know how to edit hosts file and apply a crack-patch.

nigga is this 1998?

you will only make a few bucks doing this and you will go to jail for sure if you try to scale it

Remember that the FBI spends the majority of its resources on copyright enforcement

Yes.

The rest of the thread is full of cucks. Do it. I'd pay 20 bucks for photoshop, maybe some CAD software like NX, Microshaft Wangblows before Satya turned it to shit
It's a solid business plan. As the rest of the thread put in harsher terms, don't cuck yourself. Remember to wrap your shit and not put it in raw to any foreign hookers.

1995? U'l be fucking billionaire

Everybody can download PS for free from adobe.

>People who don't know how to pirate software.
>People who know how to use said software.
Nice nullspace you defined there, lad.

Next idea. It better have something to do with sucking dicks.