Saw this tripfag parked next to my House

Who dis

Did you stick around and interact with him?

>Kind of want to put my WAT sticker on my car
>Pretty sure I don't want to interact with people from Veeky Forums after seeing numerous meetups gone wrong threads

You live in a grocery store?

yes. you can't beat the convenience....

>Pretty sure I don't want to interact with people from Veeky Forums after seeing numerous meetups gone wrong threads
from what I read on here I thought the majority of meetups go bretty well

Welcher Typ würde ein A3 Cabrio fahren?

what's gone wrong at meetups?

>parked next to my House

Because it's your car, du Meme liebende Schwuchtel

leider nein. ich arme sau fahre a4 b5

>two fagg/o/ts in one spot by accident

Must be somewhere in Bavaria.
Some time ago I heard it's a hotspot for 4channers for some reason.

Hey, ich auch!

>K&U
Es ist natürlich Stuttgart, dieses Drecksloch.

1.6 ahl.... :'(

dindingding! winner

>ahl
anhängerlupplung?

Ja okay, ich habe den 1.8 ohne T und sehe mich kurz vor Untermotorisierung. Immerhin brauchst du etwas weniger Sprit.

motorkennbuchstabe du noob :P

>those flowers in front of the store are not stolen yet

>mfw I JUST came back from getting some groceries from Edeka

Crashes, autists, bullying (including cyber bullying), etc

It's called living in the developed world.

elaborate

LMAO, enjoy it while you can. You're currently doing EVERYTHING to lose that title.
You won't recognize it in a couple months.

it's a shame you're right.

importing sandniggers is making europe unrecognizable
it's incredible that so many general voters are remaining left wing just because the (((media))) is encouraging it

That is fucking gay

Why would you get those stickers in those colors and in that size? That looks like ass.

I've been to several meetups and everyone was chill. I'm yet to bump into another Veeky Forumstist by accident but i've only had my WAT sticker for a few months.

Ain't called a convenience store for nothin'

lol they say the media is lying every time they actually show something that actually happened

depends on the country and media sources I suppose, in the UK the majority listen to jew led biased media

link? i wanna read about this lel

There are a few guys from Veeky Forums who I hang out with all the time. We don't even really do a lot of Veeky Forums related stuff, just kinda hang out and talk about cars. I've also gone to a couple larger meets and everything went really well. I saw one guy on here who said he was in our city too but he didn't respond.

>We don't even really do a lot of Veeky Forums related stuff, just kinda hang out and talk about cars.

>don't do a lot of Veeky Forums related stuff
>just kinda hang out and talk about cars

....???

>he doesn't know that Veeky Forums is mainly about Cambodian knitting live performance art

I guess I meant we don't really like drive our cars a lot or work on them or anything. We do go the go kart place sometimes though.

Stop posting your own car faggot.

Everyone knows about this, I want to hear about Veeky Forums. I know some shit went down with that Jimmy dude from straya but about other meets?

Are you OP?

I heard someone sent the cops to an Veeky Forums meet

Where are you guys located?

california seems to have some drama. crashing into a parking lot wall, flipping cars, cops, mrcummy

houston/texas seems a bit more chill but seems to be a bit of arguing and flaming homo lust

some group had a guy who literally died but idr which area

That sounds like socal problems. Norcal has had a few crashes and I'm sure the threads make things look bad, but that's all shitposting. Everyone I've met with from norcal has been really cool

No, I'm Jacksonville, FL

>amerifats actually believe this

Same (((media))), just in a right-wing flavor

shouldn't you be prepping your bull instead of posting on Veeky Forums?
shoo shoo

I have a medium sized wat sticker on my car. I've only ever seen one other user from Perth on here so I doubt it'll ever draw attention.

>I heard someone sent the cops to an Veeky Forums meet
I thought that was just a meme