Is your oil okay Veeky Forums?

is your oil okay Veeky Forums?

I just watched this video after having to put 2 quarts in because I noticed my dipstick was nearly dry. My oil is not okay.

Feels bad

>tfw quart low
>tfw only had a half quart to top it off with
>tfw had to order the oil on Amazon because only advance has it locally and fuck advance, and it only comes in 1 quart bottles
My oil is not ok

Guy looks like he has autism

>not knowing Doug DeMeme

I wish I didn't.

>looks like

>tfw i don't change the oil in my car
>tfw my cluster is glowing like a christmas tree

Yes, I'm black.

>Maintenance required light came on
Gonna change it in the morning
pic related

I just watched this video.
Always liked the 928 but this kinda puts me off it.
Loads of quirks though like the steering wheel adjust moves the whole dash cluster and that trip reset button

>check dipstick
>one side is over the full mark, the other is at the halfway mark
>doesn't matter if my car is hot or cold
I don't know. I reckon if I change my oil and filter every 6000km or so and an oil light doesn't come on, I'm fine.

I will never not get over those frog popups.

Max aesthetics.

Is doug samefagging the fuck out of this thread??

Or am being paranoid??

either way my oil is fine. ran some cheap oil for 500 hard kms before the last change and haven't burnt any in the last 2000 kms. Engine must be pretty healthy.

either that or something is seriously wrong because BMW's supposedly have a stupidly high amount of normal oil burn and I'm burning none

I am at 6,500 Km on my oil... I'm freaking the fuck out, I don't have the time to bleed it until the weekend!

OH GOD FINGERS CROSSED I CAN FEEL THE CAM BEARINGS PAIN!

>Is doug samefagging the fuck out of this thread??
Yes, therefore: shut up doug

meh thats not bad. you can easily run to 7500 km on semi synth.

I only flushed because I had driven the car non stop for 1500 kms and guessed from the oil that it hadn't been changed for 10,000 before that.....
there was also mud in the cooling system.

does that mean that you're me and I'm doug?

No it means we are all in a superposition of Doug and user. It is only until we post on Veeky Forums that we become Doug or user

No, I run full Synth, I'm just OCD as fuck.

Doug is gay, but he is the cool gay. Not the fuck you in your ass gay.

How do I prove that I'm the real Doug Demuro?

4K on Valvoline High mileage, going to change it soon. Bought the car 5 months ago, and found a few chunks of carbon in the pan after I was done. The car needs a tune up, but I haven't had spare cash to buy good parts for it, so no point in being a tight ass. If there continues to be carbon chunks, will have to do some digging on it.

05 Mazda 3 2.0

Asks about oil. Posts pic of blinker fluid fill port.

timestamp and signed bumper to bumper book on yellow defender

Slash oversteer

I need to check my oil, it's been a few thousand miles since I looked last.

>ran my last care 10,000 miles before the oil change
>Immediately traded it in

>car burned 1qt of oil in 3k miles
>Hasn't burned oil ever since

Wtf what happened

Yes. I just topped up with half a quart after my last oil change. I've noticed that it always ALWAYS takes an extra fucking half quart to mark as full on the dipstick after an oil change. Manual says 6 qts with new filter. It takes 6.5 I don't fucking know.

I haven't drained my oil since 2008.

>Veeky Forumsil

one job

stop samefagging doug. also those were all me

It is. That's after 3000km of spirited driving. It won't even hit the bottom limit before the next oil change. Perfect.

Wrong dipstick part number?

oil.... OK?!?!?!??!?!?!

I'd top it off till it reaches the line.
I just want the oil to be ok.

Yeah, just changed it last week. Checked a few days ago, no change in fluid level.

>Tfw 10k miles between oil changes.

Full synthetic with a premium filter. The value of my shit box doubles whenever I put oil in it.

>is your oil ok?
No
I switched to semi synthetic in my old ass 1990 miata and it leaks oil all over the driveway.

Is there an additive i can put in my car to make it stop leaking so bad? I assume the leak started because the synthetic is a tad thinner, which is what I want because I'm going to turbocharge it eventually and I'm terrified I'll oil starve the engine under track g force if I use thick oil

My 5w30 pennzoil platinum in my k24 is completely black as the night at 2000mi in. I guess that means it's doing a good job cleaning.

Who is this Robert DeNiro autistic knock-off?

Should be. I dumped it in the creek about an hour ago. My neighbors problem now.

You shouldn't put it clear up to the line. Bad for the seals.

Doug "Best Girl" Demuro

You have no business installing a turbo if your car is at the point where it's leaking oil.

I watched first 8 minutes of that video. That guy was too much.

stick with conventional, you dingus

If it was bad for the seals at that level why wouldn't they put the full line slightly lower? Mine fills up to the full notch with the factory recommended amount of oil.

That was a thought. The thing is 28 years old after all, but a lot of stuff was neglected so it seems odd that the dipstick would've been replaced. My thinking is that the cross-hatched area really just indicates the "safe zone" (duh) for this particular vehicle, and that Ford put the 6 quarts it takes right in the middle of that safe zone on the dipstick.

For some reason my oil keep leaving my engine

>oil is quart low
>only available locally in qt size

are you mental?

pic for no reason

he obviously has the 'tism

>this kills the seal

pinpoint the source of the leak, and change the seal. if you consider yourself adept enough to turbo it, there should be no problems.

my car has 28k and since i got it, ive only put 500 miles on it anyway so no