Why does pic related go around the Burger King faster than any super car while making less horsepower, weighing more...

Why does pic related go around the Burger King faster than any super car while making less horsepower, weighing more, and costing less?

Living proof that impractical sports cars are a giant waste of money lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAnfKhXBgd4
youtu.be/WGAU7aFMFwQ
tf1.fr/tf1/auto-moto/videos/duel-bmw-m3-vs-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xJZAKvReRvQ&lc=z13vvdghtwb2il0aw04chvbr1uy5elxwzv40k.1500474819942288
youtu.be/T0wg4CdATJk?t=8m8s
auto-motor-und-sport.de/vergleichstest/alfa-giulia-qv-mercedes-c-63-s-bmw-m3-sportlimousinen-test-11566116.html
flickr.com/photos/dedethecollector/32242114646/in/album-72157677622840400/
youtu.be/WgbS_M3D2nk
youtube.com/watch?v=XT8LrA21vuo
youtube.com/watch?v=dIt7Jr2B0bI
youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4
youtube.com/watch?v=LOG_NaOLBhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIX

IT

They got a lunatic to drive it.

Has any reviewer got theirs to go around the track once without a check engine light?

Yeah, several

AGAIN

If that's the case then why don't the other manufacturers do the same

that was not a stock car that lapped the Ring.
you can hear the car having no sound insulation and the suspension has obviously been tuned.

TONY

No you can't. Stop making stuff up.

>what you can see from the interior doesn't point to anything but stock
>b-but it wasn't stock bwaaaaaa

You know that there is a race mode that makes the car louder and adjusts the suspension, right?

Because it had 60 treadwear tires specifically designed to do one hotlap. Alfa literally asked Pirelli to make them a special tire for laptime. For comparison, the Porsche 918 and Corvette Z06 are 180 treadwear, and the Viper ACR is 200.

The real miracle was that it made it one lap without breaking down lel

That's what almost every manufacturer does to score good lap times on the Bürgerking, change everything you can't see to full on racecar. Tires, suspension, weight reduction, maybe even a more aggressive tune for more power. It's a dirty business, don't be naive.

Does race mode also delete most sound insulation and add excessive wind noises?
If the production Giulia was as fast as the record setting car it should btfo the competition (C63/M3) yet it can barely keep up in real life tests, it's too heavy.

Not specifically for one lap.
The Giulia comes with 60 treadwear tyres as standard lmfao.
In other words all Giulia QV owners will crash and die when they will hit a puddle

It's literally lighter than its competition.

>Brake by wire

Yea no thanks.

>90 degree V6

Trash

>1700kg curb weight
it weighs nearly 200kg more than the M3

1700kg is nothing in today's SUV culture. As long as it's under 2 metric tons, it's considered a light car.

Meanwhile the GTR weighs like 2000kg.

Man you weebs are retarded. Weight reduction is the caveman way to make a car fasts. These days you can have your cake and eat it too. I wouldn't expect you guys to know that though since the only car you've ever driven is that old corolla

youtube.com/watch?v=mAnfKhXBgd4

Did this guy also delete every insulation inside the car or are you a massive retard?
Pick one.

Pretty sure I asked why it's faster than the competition, not if you would buy it. You couldn't afford to buy it anyways

I am a driving enthusiast, I want a saloon that weighs no more than ~3300lbs, I want my car to have a manual transmission - M3 is the only choice.

Hush, men are talking here.

What are you even talking about? The Quadrifoglio destroys the M3 and C63 AMG is every single test ever done stock for stock

lmao fucking asshurt italicuck the Giulia is a heap of shit.
Rushed, unfinished product.

>the joke
>your head

Back to your civic with you

post ONE review where the Giulia beats the M3 CP on track deluded italicuck

youtu.be/WGAU7aFMFwQ Bye moron

Same day track tests:
tf1.fr/tf1/auto-moto/videos/duel-bmw-m3-vs-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xJZAKvReRvQ&lc=z13vvdghtwb2il0aw04chvbr1uy5elxwzv40k.1500474819942288
youtu.be/T0wg4CdATJk?t=8m8s
auto-motor-und-sport.de/vergleichstest/alfa-giulia-qv-mercedes-c-63-s-bmw-m3-sportlimousinen-test-11566116.html
flickr.com/photos/dedethecollector/32242114646/in/album-72157677622840400/
youtu.be/WgbS_M3D2nk
6 vs 1, deal with it italiniggers
Also even based Chris Harris preferred the M3 in this Giulia review:
youtube.com/watch?v=XT8LrA21vuo

Your autism is showing

And cadillacs

Why do you like manual transmission? It's a chore and makes the car slower
>inb4 muh driving feel
Get with the times old man

if i'm buying a compact sized sports car i want it to be as fun as possible
if only alfa offered a DCT at least...

They didn't offer a DCT because it's not a track car. It's a sports sedan. What part of that does Veeky Forums not understand

And in case you didn't know, a DCT is horrible in traffic, which is where this car will be used. And the ZF transmission shifts just as quick as a DCT anyways

Why would you want a dual clutch when the ZF 8HP is as fast and lighter?
Brands are actually moving away from dual clutch setups.

It's not as fast as a DCT. It's not as responsive etc.
And how come BMW can build a comfortable DCT equipped saloon? The M3 is not a track car either.

>And cadillacs

Do I look like a nigger or old fart geezer to you, huh?

Stfu you probably never even sat in an M3 lol

Does it count if most of the electronics didn't make it across the line with the car?

>when you talk up a car you've never even sat in and base everything off of what you read online

I can't make this stuff up guys

A conventional automatic will never be as good as a DCT for performance.
It can try to act like a DCT but it will always be lacking.

Oh sorry I didn't know I was talking to an engineer for one of the big racing divisions. Tell me more mister expert

Sure sound like a nigger, bitching about other people have better things than you and it must be systemic oppression rather than Fiat actually making a good car for once.

Fiat didn't make the car though. Alfa Romeo did

Fiat owns Alfa Romeo.

>2017
>not realizing alfa is a Fiat brand
gg

You morons need to learn what a parent company is.

Nothing on this car is from Fiat. Not a single part. It's all Alfa Romeo/Ferrari

You need to learn what a parent company is. I can guarantee engineers have been transferred freely between Fiat, Alfa, Ferrari, and Chrysler.

>>Break**

no you.

>what is FCA

meanwhile, a burger gets 7:16 and costs less.

That doesn't mean it's Fiat dipshit. So if a Toyota engineer breathed in the same room as the Alfa engineer while making the car then it's a Toyota??? Get real

If a team of Fiat engineers worked on the car, it's a Fiat car.

The guy who worked on the Quadrifoglio was the same guy who worked on the 488. It's an all new platform designed in house by ALFA ROMEO
>"hurr durr Fiat"

No they didn't. Alfa and Ferrari engineers worked on the car. How can you be so dense?

see Fiat owns Ferrari. Remember that.

By your logic every Ferrari is the equivalent to a Fiat. Gg time to go home guys. No sense in arguing with these silly people anymore

Yes. They are. Keep in mind I'm saying this as a Mopar guy...

>It produces 510 metric horsepower (375 kW; 503 bhp) at 6,500 rpm,[4] and 600 N·m (440 lb·ft) of torque between 2,500 and 5,000 rpm
Pls daddy Sergio make them stick it in a Ram.

>By your logic every Audi is the equivalent to a VW. Gg time to go home guys. No sense in arguing with these silly people anymore

>By your logic every Cadillac is the equivalent to a Chevy. Gg time to go home guys. No sense in arguing with these silly people anymore

>By your logic every Lincoln is the equivalent to a Ford. Gg time to go home guys. No sense in arguing with these silly people anymore

>By your logic every Lexus is the equivalent to a Toyota. Gg time to go home guys. No sense in arguing with these silly people anymore

>By your logic every Acura is the equivalent to a Honda. Gg time to go home guys. No sense in arguing with these silly people anymore

>By your logic every Infiniti is the equivalent to a Nissan. Gg time to go home guys. No sense in arguing with these silly people anymore

nuff said....

>By your logic every Lexus is the equivalent to a Toyota.

but they are. thats what makes them good.

Except Alfa Romeo and Ferrari were bought my Fiat and share absolutely no resemblance amoung each other.

What you mentioned are companies that were created by the original manufacturer so that they can go into the premium market.

I'm done replying now. You're obv either a troll or a small child

I agree. Same things to Audi.

>audi
>good

The whole world is talking about the german car manufacturers cartel and you're still believing this shit as real.

Aix
Lt
Fgain
Aony

Awful
Loose
Failing
Automobile

Do you honestly think Ferrari, Porsche, BMW M, Lamborghini engineers are dumb and the DCT is a pointless gizmo?

I don't think it's pointless. I think it's for TRACK CARS and the Alfa is not a TRACK CAR

This
One
You
Outta
Totally
Avoid

>outta

Where can I find that word on the dictionary?

You can't find any word on a dictionary, but you can find words in a dictionary.

You can generally find the word "dictionary" on a dictionary.

Faggot.

That's not on the Dictionary. It's a part of the dictionary.

What the fuck do lap times have to do with a ''cartel''? top tier autism right there.

>being this retarded

I'll try to explain with simple words my child.

When a cartel does exist, they work togheter to exploit the market and have the products, produced by the companies which form the cartel, advantaged over the competition using secret deals among them.

Massive marketing lead us to have this reality in which literally every people think that german cars are the apex of german reliability, engineering and quality, because the professional reviewers and cars (((journalists))) spread that word since forever.

Why? Because the cartel pay them to do so.

>what does this have to do with the Giulia lap time?

As I said the cartel pays the reviewers and magazines so they can praise the german products and cars, that's why the Alfa Romeo won't win, ever, and that's why it only did @ the Nurburgring humiliating the opponents.

Who would people trust, Alfa Romeo and 1 lap time at the burger ring or XX reviews from german paid shills?

Holy fuck italiniggers literally are the worst.
>muh paid shills
If you actually watched ANY of the reviews you'd know that the Alfa does still win the overall review despite being the slower, worse handling car on track.
Funny how italishills can't accept that the Nurburgring time was set with a modified pre production test mule.
Also Chris Harris preferred the M3 in his first time test but he stated otherwise in the 2nd Top Gear test because the TG review was obviously paid by FCA.

>if you watched the reviews

Apart from the fact that I did it, guess what the rest of the people does?

>look at the times
>the german car scored better
>german car is better

Isn't that the very same thing that happens with games?

IGN 11/10 GOTY

People don't bother reading and looking for informations, they jump at the verdict.

Also this is basically why Audi exists and manage to even sell cars.

Treadwear rating: 60

So instead of not accepting that a 1700kg autotragic sedan is slower than a 1560kg DCT M3 italicucks rather believe in conspiracies holy fuck alfa fags are literal children. I bet you believe that the earth is flat too.

You know there is a correlation with how much profanity and insults a person uses and their intelligence.

Why do you swear so much bro? This is a blue board. Simmer down. Who hurt you bro?

>lexus
>good

>autotragic

Cry more, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIt7Jr2B0bI

it's auto in the only market where it matters - the U.S
not my fault Alfa cheaped out

>it's auto in the only market where it matters - the U.S

Comedy gold

>implying italiniggers could ever afford a >60k car

>implying wherever the fuck you live in inhabitants can even think of creating a car like that

You're right, they could never build a piece of shit this awful as the Giulia.
youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4
Literally broke down when competing with the M3 on track, and italiniggers are trying to brag about some lap times??

youtube.com/watch?v=LOG_NaOLBhY

keep crying and projecting, please.

B-BUT user T-THAT'S NOT A STANDARD CAR, IT'S T-TUNED, CAN'T YOU HEAR THE ENGINE INSIDE THE C-CABIN? IT HAS BEEN STRIPPED DOWN FROM PANELS.

>le 60 threadwear™
>le custom suspension setup
>le non standard colour because le Alfa is red